NFL Schedule out Thursday

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what...sadly I don't give two farts. Yeah, the opener will pique my interest and once the snot starts flying I'll be into it...but something is missing.

damn. you're so old. grandpajohnny grumpy mcgrumpy pantserson

will you make it to the opener this year?

You should meet her at the stadium.

oh, a wise guy, eh. knyuk knyuk knyuk

will you make it to the opener this year?

Yeah, but, I won't be happy about it. <_<

I just hate the fact that parts of this team regressed so badly last season & I question the staff's ability to handle game day decisions and put the players in the best position to be successful. When Manny Lawson becomes THE integral part of your defense (because he's apparently the only guy who could understand it) you have problems because he just doesn't have the talent to go with the brains. But, 2016 is a different year and we're fully pregnant now so whoop di fricken doo.

Yeah, but, I won't be happy about it. <_<

I just hate the fact that parts of this team regressed so badly last season & I question the staff's ability to handle game day decisions and put the players in the best position to be successful. When Manny Lawson becomes THE integral part of your defense (because he's apparently the only guy who could understand it) you have problems because he just doesn't have the talent to go with the brains. But, 2016 is a different year and we're fully pregnant now so whoop di fricken doo.

Now I'm depressed.

The NFL would charge a subscription for a pre-release video of this MUST-SEE information if they could get away with it. They milk every single piece of information to the Nth degree

And yet there is still no sponsorship on team uniforms.

Can't believe the NFL didn't catch on to that 20 years ago.

You know what...sadly I don't give two farts. Yeah, the opener will pique my interest and once the snot starts flying I'll be into it...but something is missing.

Waaaah. I get more excited for the schedule release than I do the draft. For us out-of-towners getting an idea of who/when/where they're playing is huge. This year there's the added bonus that we play the Ravens in Baltimore and for the fourth consecutive Bills/Ravens game we'll be going with some great friends who are Ravens fans -- I'd like to be able to start planning for that. So far the home team is undefeated (2-1 Bills) and I'm looking for that first road win.

I'm not so sure the opener will be on the road considering they're also away for the 3rd and 4th preseason games. That would put over a month between games at the Ralph.

Didn't we spend 5 of 6 weeks NOT playing at home last season?

Yeah, but right at the start of the season? You know the Pegulas lobby for at least 3 home games in the first 6 weeks. The weather is (usually) beautiful, the team is (usually) still in the thick of things, and a sell out is guaranteed.

Of course, last year's 55 degree, rainy day in week 1 and 30 degree game in Week 6 prove my point isn't ALWAYS true, but usually those are the best games to go to.

I get excited for this every year, then by 8:05pm tonight I'll be like... whatever. Basically I end up writing 8 dates on the calendar and go through the yearly 'you can't miss' routine with my wife - 'you can't miss' ______ 'birthday' 'you can't miss Thanksgiving!' (CDN) 'you can't miss ____'. Then I say 'yes I can' and we don't speak for a couple of hours. Good times.