NFL Schedule out Thursday

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some idiot in Canada does the same thing on the Econolodge website.

Maybe try staying at a real hotel for a change-One where you don't drive your car right up to the front door of the room. And where you are less likely to be mugged in the parking lot....Just saying.

Maybe try staying at a real hotel for a change-One where you don't drive your car right up to the front door of the room. And where you are less likely to be mugged in the parking lot....Just saying.

Makes for great tailgating on the Saturday. Been staying there for 15 years....never a problem.

hamburg man. We call it hamraq. ***** like war man.

Just received a text from a buddy (he does know some people) says Bills to host a primetime game this season. I have no link and no proof, but that is what he hears. Just puttin' it out there.

Doesn't seem to be many leaks like there used to be......

Just received a text from a buddy (he does know some people) says Bills to host a primetime game this season. I have no link and no proof, but that is what he hears. Just puttin' it out there.

Doesn't seem to be many leaks like there used to be......

hammer said no. he said yes last year, though.

so maybe... he''l be wrong again.

4:55 pm and no leaks?? What's this world coming to? We had the whole schedule from unnamed sources by this time last year!

Dammit!

I know! this is BS :wallbash:

So the crowd is too unruly for a home primetime game?

Give me a break.

Is this an NFL team or not?

Well, that is debatable.

Wild guess:

Jets

@ Raiders

@ Rams

Dolphins

@ Patriots

Steelers

Bye

@ Jets

Jaguars

@ Ravens

Browns

Cardinals

@ Bengals

@ Seahawks

49ers

Patriots (Thursday game)

@ Dolphins

Well there goes that wild guess! :D

hammer said no. he said yes last year, though.

so maybe... he''l be wrong again.

Last year was from a source that I will not be using again. Chances are the Bills will host a Thursday night game. I really don't want/like night games.I would rather see the Bills host 4pm games Early in the season.