NFL Schedule out Thursday

How do these idiots even make predictions when we haven't even had the draft, seen the UDFA's and looked how camp started out. As Dr. Evil said "It's regodarnridiculous."

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you can also watch this on regular cable assuming you live in one of the areas??

It will be on CBS nationally, the twitter deal allows them to stream it in addition to the televised broadcast. It is not exclusive like the yahoo-London deal was.

2mfuHEJ.png

I was bored. Picked every single NFL game for 2016. Didn't exactly worry about tie breakers because i don't know if it'd matter for who'd actually win when it came to playoff championships.

Panthers have an easy as hell schedule. Vikes and Skins, too.

Did not know about the opening game. You got me there. I got some news about something bigger from a source concerning the Bills which should come out shortly that will get the stadium talk going again.

Do tell.

In other news, the team that plays for the city built on land "purchased" from Native Americans in the greatest real estate swindle of all time refuses to use the "Redskins" on their schedule.

no ****? i want to read this in the news because that will make me laugh.

FYI - that Dolphins game on December 24th is on a Saturday, not a Sunday as listed.

Yes I have seen a number of mistakes on schedules with publications eager to quickly post in their format. One site only had games for us thru end of year and did not have January 1 game listed but has updated site.

:lol: Just a reference! You have a pretty good memory as well....

Dude he got me on that. It was 2008, I had just joined this website and I still remember getting all bent out of shape at my desk at work, adamantly arguing that we would, in fact, be better off beating Arizona rather than losing to them. Nothing short of genius trolling. Many have tried but no one has been able to pull off what that guy did. I thought for a while that Bills Fan 4 Ever was actually like a parody account, which would've been incredibly genius, but he turned out to really just be that guy.

Dude he got me on that. It was 2008, I had just joined this website and I still remember getting all bent out of shape at my desk at work, adamantly arguing that we would, in fact, be better off beating Arizona rather than losing to them. Nothing short of genius trolling. Many have tried but no one has been able to pull off what that guy did. I thought for a while that Bills Fan 4 Ever was actually like a parody account, which would've been incredibly genius, but he turned out to really just be that guy.

:lol: Yeah that was pretty good stuff! The former performer is still around!

How Buffalo Bills 2016 schedule stacks up in AFC East

bills-jets-story.jpg

Each year the Bills schedule is dissected, examined and re-examined. Rarely is it cross referenced with the regular season slates of their division rivals. Below we highlight some of the quirks of not only Buffalo's schedule, but those of their AFC East counterparts.

I think the schedule makers were as kind to Buffalo as I've seen in years. Highlights:

- back-to-back road games only once

- home primetime game

- late bye (after W9)

- west coast trips split up (as they requested)

- home-heavy schedule in December (like it or not, ticket holders, this is an advantage for the team)

Personally I'm bummed because I'll miss the home opener (vacation), but at least I should be able to get a decent price on those tickets.

Best part of schedule

Thursday night game at home in 2nd week while team is still fresh and not trying to recover from injuries.

Bye week 10, after tough Monday Night , West coast game

I like that as well. Another minor plus is playing the 49ers at home after the first road trip to LA, west coast team at home at 1pm usually a big advantage.

I think the schedule makers were as kind to Buffalo as I've seen in years. Highlights:

- back-to-back road games only once

- home primetime game

- late bye (after W9)

- west coast trips split up (as they requested)

- home-heavy schedule in December (like it or not, ticket holders, this is an advantage for the team)

Personally I'm bummed because I'll miss the home opener (vacation), but at least I should be able to get a decent price on those tickets.

I would think demand for those tickets will be pretty heavy..sucks you can't be there.

My son has already made his pact with me on what his grades need to be for end of year in order to be able to skip two days of school for that game

See, Bills games are educational after all!