NFL Schedule out Thursday

I think the schedule makers were as kind to Buffalo as I've seen in years. Highlights:

- back-to-back road games only once

- home primetime game

- late bye (after W9)

- west coast trips split up (as they requested)

- home-heavy schedule in December (like it or not, ticket holders, this is an advantage for the team)

Personally I'm bummed because I'll miss the home opener (vacation), but at least I should be able to get a decent price on those tickets.

Don't forget not playing a team coming off a bye week. We've been killed with that the last couple years

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen the jets schedule? Brutal.

there are a lot of very soft scheduled this year. And a lot of tough ones. Look at saints schedule. Look at Steelers. Than vikes and panthers softness. Seattle has a tough road and will be among the best teams come playoff time. They're an early favorite for the super bowl but I'm going to give It to Carolina right now

I see no way we start better than 1-5. Holy ****. HOLY ****. what a nightmare schedule.

The beginning of the schedule isn't bad at all. They have Arizona and NE surrounded by 4 bad to mediocre teams. Arizona is at home and NE might not have Brady. The tough part is the middle with NE, Seattle and Cinci in consecutive weeks. Add in the bye and that might be winless month. The Bills really need to be heading into that second NE game with a 5-3 or 4-3 record if they hold any hopes of making the playoffs.

The schedule seems OK from the point of view they might be able to succeed. From the season ticket holder point of view, however, we got hosed again. Last half of the season with games on Nov 27, Dec 11,18, 24? Come on, man.......those games will be in cold weather, and those who don't like that weather will not attend those games. And, my family celebrates Christmas on Dec 24......going back more than 7 decades. I will miss that game for sure...and ever try to resell tickets for a cold weather game? ( ng for sure ) Then, I count 10 (ten) games subject to being flexed from a timing point of view. wtf (5 home, 5 away) So, the move to changing the description of where the games are played from stadium to studio is well underway. TV IS the customer, that stadium attendees are chump change and not considered when the schedule is put together. This season will be my last as a season ticket holder.

The schedule seems OK from the point of view they might be able to succeed. From the season ticket holder point of view, however, we got hosed again. Last half of the season with games on Nov 27, Dec 11,18, 24? Come on, man.......those games will be in cold weather, and those who don't like that weather will not attend those games. And, my family celebrates Christmas on Dec 24......going back more than 7 decades. I will miss that game for sure...and ever try to resell tickets for a cold weather game? ( ng for sure ) Then, I count 10 (ten) games subject to being flexed from a timing point of view. wtf (5 home, 5 away) So, the move to changing the description of where the games are played from stadium to studio is well underway. TV IS the customer, that stadium attendees are chump change and not considered when the schedule is put together. This season will be my last as a season ticket holder.

I love the cold weather games. Uniquely Buffalo :)

The NFL will definitely schedule three home games for the Bills in December.

NFL to Buffalo, "Screw you!"

Definitely didn't do the Bills fans any favors by scheduling 4 of the last 6 games at home :thumbdown: . Cold and probably meaningless games at the end.....................

If you don't like cold weather games you shouldn't go to Bills games....plus you have no idea what the weather will be like for those games...last year those games were played in mild weather....PLUS....it's beneficial to the team to have games at home late in the season for home field advantage fighting the playoffs...you come off as kind of a whiner....

Definitely didn't do the Bills fans any favors by scheduling 4 of the last 6 games at home :thumbdown: . Cold and probably meaningless games at the end.....................

Back when I went to games. we looked forward to home games late in the season.....No idea why people are complaining about this.....we also didn't care if it was cold.......fans are getting weaker