Liberal Protests

B-Man

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"He's an actual nazi."

For once I'd love to see one of these punks have their masks ripped off so their mommies can see them. I'm sure mom would be so proud.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, dhg said:

For once I'd love to see one of these punks have their masks ripped off so their mommies can see them. I'm sure mom would be so proud.

....I'm liking the Hell's Angels MMA grudge match much better....it has a ring of permanence to it.....choose your winner...........

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11962078/black-girl-set-fire-racist/

I am just gonna post this with almost certainty this is fake and the girl got burned by a Molotov cocktail during the riots. The whole story does not make sense, especially the part where an EMT does not know to get burns looked at immediately. 

18-year-old Althea Bernstein told police that the thugs yelled racial abuse before attacking her in Madison, Wisconsin.

So now it’s ok to call them thugs as long as they are white?  Oooookay. 

• Like (+1) 1

...has the "Cancel Culture" determined just how far back we go?....BET's Johnson wants 14 trillion in slavery reparations despite its end 150 years ago.....so who here is a master subsequent that should pay up?......or how about our "peaceful" protesters destroying statutes of abolitionists?......probably all got straight A's in History within public schools.....same gang that thinks Dr. King is some Emergency Room guy caring for Covid-19 patients...."who is this dead guy we're protesting and looting for anyway?".........take a poll of protesters but make the answers multiple choice.....this is a fallacious "opportunity" that has nothing to do with Floyd's tragic death PERIOD.........

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

BET's Johnson wants 14 trillion in slavery reparations despite its end 150 years ago.....so who here is a master subsequent that should pay up?.....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This has been a point of mine for awhile. If you give reparations to the descendants of former slaves, then the descendants of Union soldiers, most of them were unabashed racists btw, who fought and/or died to free them from slavery should not bear any of the tax burden in paying those reparations. In other words, trying to implement anything with reparations would be a cluster!@#$ of epic proportions.

• Like (+1) 2

The following is a response I gave to a black girl in a discussion about a post I previously shared here discussing  BLM Marxists using racism as a front for their revolution. I thought I'd share. 

"I want to be clear that I’m not putting the job of making sure “they” don’t create divisions on any particular group. I think it is important for everyone to understand what is really going on here. As I’ve said before, this isn’t about Confederate statues. That is merely one very small aspect of the movement that is underway. Since I wrote this (a week before I posted it) it’s already spread far beyond anything remotely related to that.

I, as well as most people who are being condemned as racists for refusing to fall in line with this agenda, agree that people should not be judged on race or any other superficial criteria. If that was what this movement was really about I would support it’s aims, although I would not support the means.

And although I support the idea that all people should be treated equally, I don’t see the level of racism in the real world that I’m told I must acknowledge. I understand the historical aspect, but at the same time I believe that the world is vastly different from what it was even 50 years ago. 

I do believe there are still cognitive biases that negatively affect some minority groups, but cognitive biases are inherent to all people. People of all groups across the globe are unfairly judged due to such biases. I understand that minorities are typically more affected by this simply by virtue of the fact that they are not part of the majority. However, I do believe the effects of this in our society today are grossly overstated. 

I do not believe that in 21st century America race is one of the most significant factors in determining one’s station in life. I’m not saying it’s not a factor, just that there are so many other factors that have a far greater impact. I may be wrong, but that’s my belief based on the information I have to work with. 

I understand that I don’t understand what anyone else’s life experience is, and I am open to hearing other perspectives. That is one reason I appreciate your contribution to the conversation. If I am wrong I would like to learn the truth.

That is rarely offered in the current climate. What is typically presented is blanket condemnation of anyone who questions left-wing orthodoxy, and the only support offered for the proposition is selectively reported anecdotal evidence which is often ambiguous and/or misrepresented. This relative handful of anecdotes are pulled from a country with a population of roughly 330 million people. They are reported in isolation without any control group against which to compare. This is the antithesis of the scientific method. No legitimate researcher in any field would ever submit a study based on this methodology.

To be clear, my primary gripe is not with the black community. I am troubled by the anti-white sentiment expressed in some segments of the black community (and ironically shared by some white people) but my main problem is with the people I’ve already spoken of (Marxists) as well as the large contingency of woke white leftists who have taken over this cause and made it about themselves. 

Ultimately, I don’t think this movement is progress. I don’t think it heals whatever historical wounds may still exist. I don’t think it does a damn thing to save black lives. In fact, I think significantly more black people will die as a result of this. Moreover, I don’t think this reduces racism. Rather I think it increases racism on all sides, which I believe is the goal. 

I also realize I could be wrong. It is possible that racist police are routinely murdering innocent black people, rioting and looting will revive the struggling segments of the black community, and intolerance and intimidation for all who refuse to adhere to the tenets of Critical Social Justice Theory will bring people together and eliminate cognitive bias. I just don’t see it."

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

A couple hours ago, Trump started posting these (there are more, I stopped at three). Of course he's been called racist for posting them, and based on the number of likes, Twitter is suppressing them.  It will be interesting if the people on twitter can/will help identify these thugs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

A couple hours ago, Trump started posting these (there are more, I stopped at three). Of course he's been called racist for posting them, and based on the number of likes, Twitter is suppressing them.  It will be interesting if the people on twitter can/will help identify these thugs.

When they eventually arrest the first guy who looks like a redhead Grizzly Adams, I'm betting that in his mugshot he'll look like a skinhead.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is some collection of geniuses.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Just an FYI, but that's not current footage. That floated around a few weeks ago.

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They are gonna head to South Dakota to take on a bazillion motorcyclists in Sturgis? Ummm they may want to reconsider this one.  And wth is it a "racist motorcycle event?"  Shesh these people need a new shtick.

This smells a lot like someone who wants to see the Antifa types pick the wrong fight...a set up. But I hope I am wrong and that they try it!

• Thank you (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Hedge said:

few weeks ago.

53 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Just an FYI, but that's not current footage. That floated around a few weeks ago.

Kind of what I was thinking. Certainly doesn't look like 6:30 in the morning. There is no coverage of it anywhere but here.  You would think it would be a big story.

this looks like what the SPD was doing a couple of weeks ago.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Kind of what I was thinking. Certainly doesn't look like 6:30 in the morning. There is no coverage of it anywhere but here.  You would think it would be a big story.

this looks like what the SPD was doing a couple of weeks ago.

I also believe that the Seattle police are currently not allowed to use pepper spray or tear gas, which seems to be what was occurring in the clip.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

This smells a lot like someone who wants to see the Antifa types pick the wrong fight...a set up. But I hope I am wrong and that they try it!

Not me.  We don’t need this ***** right now.  Sure it would be great to have these ANTIFA weenies put in their place but it’s only going to make our divide greater. 

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I look at this and see some very, very bad math for the police.  There are enough anarchists in the crowd to inspire enough well-intentioned citizens to put their lives on the line, with enough funding behind them to cause significant carnage at round 2, 3 or 4.  As this evolves, and attacks on officers in the street continue to escalate, it’s a matter of time before officers simply move on to other endeavors. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Not me.  We don’t need this ***** right now.  Sure it would be great to have these ANTIFA weenies put in their place but it’s only going to make our divide greater. 

...probably why they have been largely ignored to date, allowing them to build up muster...great strategy.......let's wait LONGER........

• Like (+1) 1

I saw one yesterday that was a group of Catholic prayer goers (lead by a priest) in St Louis, and BLM showed up. The BLM were screaming, bullhorning in ears (how is that not illegal, you could deafen someone), etc. There were spray cans of paint passed out, but not used. Instead, they used chalk (which of course washes off in the next rain). Maybe the word did go out?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I saw one yesterday that was a group of Catholic prayer goes (lead by a priest) in St Louis, and BLM showed up. The BLM were screaming, bullhorning in ears (how is that not illegal, you could deafen someone), etc. There were spray cans of paint passed out, but not used. Instead, they used chalk (which of course washes off in the next rain). Maybe the word did go out?

...BLM is a fraudulent excuse...........explain why BLM matters only for others outside the black community whereas the carnage WITHIN the black community is accepted....infants and toddlers murdered with no remorse or value for lives just starting?.....and BLM wants legitimacy?........

• Like (+1) 1