Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Is anyone really shocked by any of this? I have been fully expecting this for a couple of decades.

People need to wake up before it's too late.

Actually, yes. I was expecting something like this ( perhaps less violent) over the lockdowns as they dragged on and restrictions became more arbitrary, more draconian and people’s rights were being tossed aside. Not for this. America has gotten a whole lot dumber in the past few years, and this just brings that into laser-like focus. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

The investigation is ongoing regarding the other three officers. What seems like "way too long" to you, me, or anyone else is irrelevant. I'm sure charges will be coming.

What happened in Georgia didn't involve law enforcement officers killing the victim. There are some issues regarding the local police not doing what they should have done from an investigative perspective; however, it was a different scenario.

....and the irony of that was the alleged "good Samaritan" who filmed it was also eventually arrested...charged with felony murder and criminal contempt to commit false imprisonment TEN WEEKS LATER..........

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....this clown is pathetic....bet he arrests the cops FIRST.............

NYC mayor promises accountability after protest chaos

WHECTV
Created: May 30, 2020 12:11 PM

NEW YORK (AP) - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio promised Saturday that both protesters and police officers will be held accountable for acts of violence at a demonstration in Brooklyn that descended into chaos, and left people bloodied and vehicles burned.

The protest, one of many around the country over the killing of George Floyd by a police officer in Minnesota, started peacefully in the late afternoon in Manhattan, but problems flared after several thousand people faced off with a force of officers on the streets around a sports arena.

Speaking the morning after the protest, de Blasio, a Democrat, expressed solidarity with demonstrators upset about police brutality, but said there will be a full review of what went wrong.

He said he was upset by videos of the confrontations “where protesters were handled very violently” by police and by reports that at least two elected officials were among the people sprayed with irritating chemicals by officers at the scene.  

https://www.whec.com/news/nyc-mayor-promises-accountability-after-protest-chaos/5745549/?cat=565

Total scumbag loser, that Blas. Truly has no clue. 

• Like (+1) 1

....got my popcorn ready............

Trump warns White House protesters would have been met by 'vicious dogs', 'ominous weapons' if they breached fence

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump on Saturday praised the Secret Service for its protection of the White House during protests in Washington D.C. on Friday night, calling them “very cool & very professional” -- and warned that any protesters who breached the fence would have met by "vicious dogs" and "ominous weapons."

“Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool,” Trump tweeted.

He later accused the protesters of being "professionally managed" and said cryptically that "Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-secret-service-white-house-vicious-dogs-ominous-weapons

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....got my popcorn ready............

Trump warns White House protesters would have been met by 'vicious dogs', 'ominous weapons' if they breached fence

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump on Saturday praised the Secret Service for its protection of the White House during protests in Washington D.C. on Friday night, calling them “very cool & very professional” -- and warned that any protesters who breached the fence would have met by "vicious dogs" and "ominous weapons."

“Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool,” Trump tweeted.

He later accused the protesters of being "professionally managed" and said cryptically that "Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-secret-service-white-house-vicious-dogs-ominous-weapons

tenor.png

• Haha (+1) 3

Has anyone yet said what exactly it is they need to make the situation better? 

Is there a respectable leader in Antifa that can capture the hearts and minds of Americans the way MLK did that cares to elaborate?  

So there have been 2 officers injured and sent to the hospital and multiple police vehicles damaged in Harrisburg Pennsylvania (my neck of the woods). These officers did nothing and had nothing to  do with said incident, but now its acceptable to assault police. This isn't a protest.  This is chaos and anarchy. This type of ***** only makes things worse and is exactly why the 2nd ammendment is necessary. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 2