Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

First off....I didn't say it was a good idea. I said it appears thats the direction we're headed. Second of all what the ***** does David Duke have to do with anything I said.......its a screen name dude, and probably one of the most liberal characters in American history....now please elaborate on the reconciliation comment. 

I'm not accusing you of anything. As your attorney, I advise you rent a fast car with no top... and you'll need the cocaine... :)

I did think it was relevant in a conversation about a pending civil war to note that one of the leaders of the white supremecist movement is saying that these protests and riots are a jewish media conspiracy to wage civil war against white people. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

There were four officers involved who were fired on Monday. 

So you're saying go f yourself. Got it. 

You misunderstood.  I was referring to the idea(s) you shared from Lee Merritt.  Even if you are Lee Merritt—and I don’t think you are—-I still didn’t say that, though I definitely implied his idea had a Salem Witch Trial vibe to it.  

Community Relations panel?  Yes. Independent review by another law enforcement agency?  Sure. 

Community review board to determine if, in the calm light of day, 2 school teachers, 1 part-time attorney, a stay at home dad with a man bun and the obligatory psychologist performing the post-mortem on use of force to subdue an armed assailant in a dark alley after a string of sexual assaults, where the assailant  “only“ had a 5” blade?  

I think it’s unfair and unreasonable.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I'm not accusing you of anything. As your attorney, I advise you rent a fast car with no top... and you'll need the cocaine... :)

I did think it was relevant in a conversation about a pending civil war to note that one of the leaders of the white supremecist movement is saying that these protests and riots are a jewish media conspiracy to wage civil war against white people. 

Well ***** those guys too...laughed at "As your attorney, I advise you rent a fast car with no top... and you'll need the cocaine... :)".....This whole situation is wearing on me..im done for the night.  Gonna sit beside the fire and enjoy nature. Cheers.?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The amount of a-holes out there in these "peaceful protests" just to record something like this on their phones and run to their Facebook account with it is appalling.

They're barely a notch above the ones causing real problems.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, I am the egg man said:

The amount of a-holes out there in these "peaceful protests" just to record something like this on their phones and run to their Facebook account with it is appalling.

They’re somewhere around the level of Cro Magnon.

21 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Kudos to those that tried to protect them. That has to be some scary *****. Attacked by a mob. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Who knew it would be so entertaining watching rich white liberals and pajama pant boys getting tear gassed!

Now if only they’d cue up one of those heartwarming “ We’re in this together” commercials....

• Haha (+1) 1