Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

You can't help but feel bad for the driver here. Otherwise, another feel good video.

A lot of the articles Im reading about this seem like this guy was a frequent flyer on running from the cops. I wonder if he was running from the po po in this instance, and maybe unawares of the people in the road...in other words, a poophead of a different variety than the poopheads in the road..but still a poophead nontheless..

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Supermarkets snub coconut goods picked by monkeys

The monkeys are snatched from the wild and trained to pick up to 1,000 coconuts a day, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta) said.

In a statement, Waitrose said: "As part of our animal welfare policy, we have committed to never knowingly sell any products sourced from monkey labour."

Male monkeys are able to pick up to 1,000 coconuts a day, Peta says. It's thought that a human can pick about 80.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53276071

That's pretty cool as long as the monkeys are treated well

...I bet this will be "breaking news" on CNN......Alka Seltzer & Big Fredo will draw straws to see who reports......seriously?......coconuts?.........

I haven't heard of this group before, but they made some noise today in Stone Mountain, Georgia. The NFAC: The Not Fvcking Around Coalition. (not kidding)

The leader, Grand Master Jay (still not kidding):

"We're all ex-military. We're all very disciplined. We're all expert shooters."

They want reparations and...Texas (and still not kidding).

They have distinguished themselves from BLM and want no part of a rainbow coalition, queued up below for these comments:

"If you ain't never fired your weapon before this ain't the time to learn." (and still not kidding). Queued up below:

(but wait, I thought they were all trained, expert, military shooters...)

Whatever they are, they are sh!t stirring race baiters.

This was in Georgia, not Seattle:

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

I haven't heard of this group before, but they made some noise today in Stone Mountain, Georgia. The NFAC: The Not Fvcking Around Coalition. (not kidding)

The leader, Grand Master Jay (still not kidding):

"We're all ex-military. We're all very disciplined. We're all expert shooters."

They want reparations and...Texas (and still not kidding).

They have distinguished themselves from BLM and want no part of a rainbow coalition, queued up below for these comments:

"If you ain't never fired your weapon before this ain't the time to learn." (and still not kidding). Queued up below:

(but wait, I thought they were all trained, expert, military shooters...)

Whatever they are, they are sh!t stirring race baiters.

This was in Georgia, not Seattle:

The Klan with the tan. Racist m'frs?

They tell you who they are. They aren't hiding. They are the enemy of all our country stands for.

NSFW:

--

Portland, again, one of America's cities that has been turned into a sh!thole thanks to Leftist "leadership":

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Hmmm, I would share this on my FB but all Trump supporters I know dont fall into this made up category.  

Billstime generally does even aim for reality during his arguments. He thinks most Republicans are inspired by Robert Byrd's early years not realizing how Republicans are the reason he was stopped.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Billstime generally does even aim for reality during his arguments. He thinks most Republicans are inspired by Robert Byrd's early years not realizing how Republicans are the reason he was stopped.

Arguments??   Dude doesn't argue.  Well if you consider a toddlers "oh yeah?  Well I hate you!! See I drew a picture to show why I hate you!!"  an argument I guess you're right. 

• Like (+1) 7

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

They tell you who they are. They aren't hiding. They are the enemy of all our country stands for.

NSFW:

--

Portland, again, one of America's cities that has been turned into a sh!thole thanks to Leftist "leadership":

...think you need to give credit where credit is due.....the Left Coast is performing EXACTLY as expected......

18 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Apparently the kryptonite for the lefty thugs are people standing up for themselves...

They hate that more than anything...

Oh they were saying “black lives matter” not “black bears matter. 

35 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Apparently the kryptonite for the lefty thugs is people standing up for themselves...

They hate that more than anything...

That crowd looks mighty white.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

100% agree. Exactly like some fools on here and we all know who they are!

Like I have said all along, I don’t blame the TDS sufferers in here.

I blame their doctors that let them out of those mental institutions WAY too soon.

• Like (+1) 2

You mean, letting them do whatever they wanted, wasn't a good plan ?

COPS RE-THINKING PROTEST RULES AFTER CAR DRIVEN BY BLACK MAN KILLS WHITE SEATTLE BLM FREEWAY BLOCKER:

“No, you read that right. The Washington State Patrol (WSP) set up barricades allowing the protesters to flood the freeways.”

It was all part of Mayor Durkan’s Summer of Love, man.

Like the original, you had to have been there to understand.

• Like (+1) 2