Brady Extension, Could play 20 years with pats

17 Josh Allen

With this new extension signed through 2019, he could become just the 3rd player in NFL history to play for one team for 20 years. Now we have to wait until 2020 to win the division

this sucks

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4790647/tom-brady-extension-first-domino-to-fall-in-patriots-team-building-strategy

Edited by billsareback

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll probably get a 100 million dollar retirement deal that will make up for any money he gave up and then some.

Yeah, there's little doubt he's got a side deal with Kraft to pay him for years to come for 'consulting' or some other such b.s. The cheating continues.

He could be making double what he pulls in now. As the GOAT (it sickens me to say it, but it is true), he should be paid as such. There's got to be some type of back room deal on this. A company Brady owns must be contracting with the chatriots somehow, and he's getting cash like that.

He could be making double what he pulls in now. As the GOAT (it sickens me to say it, but it is true), he should be paid as such. There's got to be some type of back room deal on this. A company Brady owns must be contracting with the chatriots somehow, and he's getting cash like that.

you mean like his private guru that the patriots hired? The guy will end up owning part of the patriots

Hate to say but he could down as the greatest of all time. :cry:

then don't say it. geesh

I don't think he will play out his contract. He looked old in the AFC Championship game. Maybe one more season or two and then he will wrap it up and walk right into broadcasting.

don't think that will be his thing.

perhaps modeling womens lingerie?

or the face of a high end mens perfume ?

Dumervil.jpg

Just need a few more of these.

that makes me feel much better for some reason. Thanks