McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

Sorry i'm not reading 58 pages in the other thread

If McCoy is charged with a felony assault, I could see Roger giving him a year suspension. This is not a thread to discuss if/when or how long a possible suspension might be. Just looking for someone with cap knowledge.

Does his bonus money still go towards the cap but not his salary since he is suspended?

Bills get a salary cap credit for McCoy's contract for as long as his suspension is in effect.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have quit while they were ahead. At least he's a better red zone threat to pound it in (Murray 6 rushing TDs, Shady 3), and doesn't bring all the off field baggage. Shadys shake and bake routine which doesn't work in short yardage situations and limits his red zone usefulness is why chip started easing him out in 2014

too bad Shady is literally better at EVERYTHING else

70% of the comments are so !@#$ing racist....we really havent progressed much from the 70s to now.....corporately yes....but mentally there are so many racist and closet racist waiting to pounce on the 1st black or latino that does something stupid but those same people wont pounce on a redneck who does something stupid. sometimes it makes me sad we cant get over the pigment of skin.....yes call him an idiot for putting his career in jeopardy. but calling him a monkey and all this other ****. wtf brah? so unnecessary...im done with this thread.

I hear ya - Johnny Football

There is an article in the BN this morning and looks at similar suspensions although not exactly alike. I saw nothing as long as 6 games, so unless RG wants to make an example of him, and he has no previous conduct violations to my memory, leads me to believe it will be four games.

I understand he is not exactly a likeable guy with the party last year, whining about Chip Kelly, and whining about coming to buffalo. I still see because of the investment Whaley won't cut him.

This is Rex Ryan's Bills. Sums it up pretty clearly. He has no control over any team which he coaches. Obviously, a stretch but someone else would have been a leader and prior to locker clean out reminded the players to not act like JAs in the offseason.

I guess the Bills just officially lost the Alonzo - McCoy trade.

someone else would have been a "leader" and due to this "reminder" at locker clean out, it would have magically prevented any players from doing anything wrong .... Ok. First of all, you don't know what the coach said or didn't say at locker clean out. Secondly, some players will get in trouble and some won't regardless of what the coach reminds them about.

someone else would have been a "leader" and due to this "reminder" at locker clean out, it would have magically prevented any players from doing anything wrong .... Ok. First of all, you don't know what the coach said or didn't say at locker clean out. Secondly, some players will get in trouble and some won't regardless of what the coach reminds them about.

of course this is somehow Rex's fault. you knew that was coming at some point.

70% of the comments are so !@#$ing racist....we really havent progressed much from the 70s to now.....corporately yes....but mentally there are so many racist and closet racist waiting to pounce on the 1st black or latino that does something stupid but those same people wont pounce on a redneck who does something stupid. sometimes it makes me sad we cant get over the pigment of skin.....yes call him an idiot for putting his career in jeopardy. but calling him a monkey and all this other ****. wtf brah? so unnecessary...im done with this thread.

70%?

Why doesn't Belichick get any blame for the Aaron Hernandez murders? :rolleyes:

because Urban gets it, obviously and things like that

Anyway, if only Belicheat had simply been a leader and reminded A-Aron not to kill those people! #fail

Edited by YoloinOhio