McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

Dear Thread Police,

Can you please change the title of this thread or allow someone to start a new thread? Im very interested in seeing what information this board has regarding Mccoy's salary cap ramifications if cut. Scrolling through 60 pages on a cell phone of garbage to find the topic I'm interested in is ridiculous. We don't all have the benefit of a computer at work. Big long threads on 5 variations of a topic are just as annoying for me as multiple threads on the same topic are for you. Feel free to respond with the typical use the search function, don't start new threads, go somewhere else bologny.

Thank You,

Cell Phone Guy

Agreed

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-11: GLEN MACNOW OF WIP TALKS MCCOY ON WGR (10:36)

Glen MacNow of WIP Radio says the McCoy story is "really popping" in Philadelphia. He believes there will be serious criminal charges

Macnow: "(McCoy) is not getting a lot of sympathy in this thing"

Macnow: "There were enough episodes (in Philly) where people started question McCoy's character"

Macnow: "High profile football players don't usually go to jail and I don't think he's going to jail"

@sportingnews

Recapping LeSean McCoy's past 12 months: 'Orgy party,' Chip Kelly feud, club brawl. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4694584-lesean-mccoy-fight-video-arrest-orgy-party-warrant-chip-kelly-racist

Ca8L1IcUsAAuSdT.jpg

Be patient. The case will run its course. Then you might have a better understanding of my position, speculation and all.

I don't want to be overly snarky, so how can I put this nicely? I really have no abstract interest in understanding your position. On a bulletin board, where one engages with other people, what interests me is whether a guy can acknowledge another's point and engages in discussion, or whether he avoids the point and engages in condescension. I think that question has been decisively answered here. G'day.

h t t p s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCp9-tEHa8U

This is amazing, from the pink shirt and the bowtie to the clipboard and waiver. "Stop snickering!"

Thank you! :worthy:

Dear Thread Police,

Can you please change the title of this thread or allow someone to start a new thread? Im very interested in seeing what information this board has regarding Mccoy's salary cap ramifications if cut. Scrolling through 60 pages on a cell phone of garbage to find the topic I'm interested in is ridiculous. We don't all have the benefit of a computer at work. Big long threads on 5 variations of a topic are just as annoying for me as multiple threads on the same topic are for you. Feel free to respond with the typical use the search function, don't start new threads, go somewhere else bologny.

Thank You,

Cell Phone Guy

*This is an automated response: use the search function, don't start new threads, go somewhere else bologny.

Why does one of the off-duty police officers need a defense attorney?

"Additionally, one of the off-duty officers involved hired top local defense attorney Fred Perri, most notable for defending rapper Beanie Sigel."

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/02/new-mccoy-updates.html

Why wouldn't a guy involved in this bar fight not want an attorney?

Sounds like things are happening behind the scenes.

Sounds like it. I wonder if McMahon has some dirt and on the cops/in question.

Why does one of the off-duty police officers need a defense attorney?

"Additionally, one of the off-duty officers involved hired top local defense attorney Fred Perri, most notable for defending rapper Beanie Sigel."[/size]

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/02/new-mccoy-updates.html

Good question. Probably relates to the above.

Good question. Probably relates to the above.

mcmahon is out as Shady's lawyer. Reported as shady going with a different lawyer today, but also could be that McMahon withdrew.

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy informed defense attorney Jack McMahon that he will instead be represented by attorney Larry Krasner, @JohnBarrESPN reports.

Alfonzo Dennard was convicted of felony assault on a police officer in February 2013. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and 2 years probation. 2 months into his probation he was arrested for DUI and subsequently given an additional 30 day sentence. He played the entire 2013 season for the Pats, and in the 2014 playoffs.

Belichik forgot to remind him not to assault that cop I guess. Then he forgot to remind him not violate his probation. Then he forgot to remind him not to get a DUI. Then he forgot to care that he did any of these things.

Oh, and where was Roger on a suspension for Dennard?

The Pats******* play by different rules. NO RULES.

He may, he may not, but he's no longer representing McCoy in this matter. Unclear if McCoy hired someone else, or if McMahon withdrew, and if he did withdraw, was it because of some conflict of interest (he has previously represented cops accused of corruption) or was it something McCoy said?

The most interesting thing to me is from the Crossing Broad website: "We heard late in the day from both Central Detectives and the DA’s office. Police requested our original video file – showing a part of the fracas at Recess Sunday morning – as well as our edited and enhanced version. We provided both. They also requested the name and contact information of the source who shot the video and witnessed the fight. We declined to pass that along. The person who provided the video asked to remain anonymous, and we honored their wishes because we’re a fine and upstanding journalistic establishment. A source tells us TMZ also declined to provide the name of their source."

So, the DA evidently wants the cell phone video evidence that's been made public, and the websites that pubished it are refusing to reveal their sources because they obtained the video under promise of anonymity. I don't understand rules of admissability of evidence, but pretty sure there has to be an original from which to collect the data or at least a person saying "yes, that's the video I recorded at this time at this place". Not a surprise there's gonna be a delay in any charges/warrants.

He may, he may not, but he's no longer representing McCoy in this matter. Unclear if McCoy hired someone else, or if McMahon withdrew, and if he did withdraw, was it because of some conflict of interest (he has previously represented cops accused of corruption) or was it something McCoy said?

The most interesting thing to me is from the Crossing Broad website: "We heard late in the day from both Central Detectives and the DA’s office. Police requested our original video file – showing a part of the fracas at Recess Sunday morning – as well as our edited and enhanced version. We provided both. They also requested the name and contact information of the source who shot the video and witnessed the fight. We declined to pass that along. The person who provided the video asked to remain anonymous, and we honored their wishes because we’re a fine and upstanding journalistic establishment. A source tells us TMZ also declined to provide the name of their source."

So, the DA evidently wants the cell phone video evidence that's been made public, and the websites that pubished it are refusing to reveal their sources because they obtained the video under promise of anonymity. I don't understand rules of admissability of evidence, but pretty sure there has to be an original from which to collect the data or at least a person saying "yes, that's the video I recorded at this time at this place". Not a surprise there's gonna be a delay in any charges/warrants.

Don't need a video to arrest and charge.....

Not sure why the original video would not be used as evidence. The defense is free to assail what it shows, though not sure how they would do that. It's the right location. It's the same fight. It's the same McCoy....