McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said.......focus your attention on me.

Obsession is a good look on you. :lol:

Funny, I'd define being obsessed as someone who rushes online anytime there's a story on McCoy just to remind everyone that because he was right, once, he's totally right about McCoy being over the hill, caring only about the national spotlight, and being out of the league before he turns 30 to work in radio.

Or perhaps I'd define it as someone who sends PM after PM of raging lunacy and is still nutty enough to close said PMs with statements like, "but this is just a hobby for me, I don't really care either way" -- which isn't just a lie it's down right delusional.

Yeah, dude, you're crazy pants. Crazy. Pants.

tumblr_mgqjlcJNow1r8v6qjo1_400.gif

Funny, I'd define being obsessed as someone who rushes online anytime there's a story on McCoy just to remind everyone that because he was right, once, he's totally right about McCoy being over the hill, caring only about the national spotlight, and being out of the league before he turns 30 to work in radio.

Or perhaps I'd define it as someone who sends PM after PM of raging lunacy and is still nutty enough to close said PMs with statements like, "but this is just a hobby for me, I don't really care either way" -- which isn't just a lie it's down right delusional.

Didn't you rush on this thread first by bringing up Badol's prediction? That's a little pot-kettle, no?

Didn't you rush on this thread first by bringing up Badol's prediction? That's a little pot-kettle, no?

I made a joke at his expense in relation to the Sully article posted by someone else.

Which, when compared to the number of anti-McCoy posts (and him bringing Shady up in non relevant threads repeatedly), his challenging folks to a bet only to then run away from that bet not once, not twice, but three times while simultaneously flooding people's inboxes with unsolicited PMs which read like the manifesto of a crazy person -- yeah, that isn't quite the same.

The dude's unhinged, pushing his buttons is the only recourse since he doesn't take polite requests to let it go to heart.

I made a joke at his expense in relation to the Sully article posted by someone else.

Which, when compared to the number of anti-McCoy posts (and him bringing Shady up in non relevant threads repeatedly), his challenging folks to a bet only to then run away from that bet not once, not twice, but three times while simultaneously flooding people's inboxes with unsolicited PMs which read like the manifesto of a crazy person -- yeah, that isn't quite the same.

The dude's unhinged, pushing his buttons is the only recourse since he doesn't take polite requests to let it go to heart.

If you stake your balls on something expect to have them to be chopped off when you keep shoving them in faces.

You challenged me to a bet over our takes on Shady's future.......it wasn't my challenge.......I did ask you to up the stakes to cash in exchange for a grandma-esque hedge you demanded :thumbsup:..........but I've never challenged anyone to a bet on TSW.

And, no I haven't flooded your inbox with pm's. It sounds good, but I sent you one pm after your last attempt at a bet revision and you didn't answer and that was the end of it.

I know what you are trying to do..........but it won't work...........you simply aren't anywhere near good enough with words to get under my skin.

If only there were a professional wordsmith who could take up the cause for you. :beer:

Yes that is correct. :lol:

That clip freaks me out a little.

please refrain from freaking me out henceforth.

So, now that we've learned that Shady stabbed two different policemen in the eyes with an ice pick, has our opinion of him changed at all, or is he still persona non-Grata in Buffalo?

I just want to be ready to cheer for Bills players that have been approved 100% cheerable by the fan base before I commit.

Not even if the Philadelphia off-duty, drunk policeman, Sully, Bucky and BADOL take him to civil court and sue him?

If I had a dime for every very, very pre-mature victory lap you haters have taken. :lol:

I think my takes on Big Mike Williams might have brought the largest group of dissenters of any take I had on TSW........those people were adamant that he was going to be great................and the last *big* group to unnecessarily b*tchslap themselves by protesting far too much over one of my sensible, fact-filled opinions was the group who attacked me for laughing at CJ Spiller's "march to 2,000 yards". B-)

There were people talking HOF in that thread. CJ Spiller in the HOF. :lol:

My glass isn't half empty.......I am just staying hydrated! :beer:

If I had a dime for every very, very pre-mature victory lap you haters have taken. :lol:

I think my takes on Big Mike Williams might have brought the largest group of dissenters of any take I had on TSW........those people were adamant that he was going to be great................and the last *big* group to unnecessarily b*tchslap themselves by protesting far too much over one of my sensible, fact-filled opinions was the group who attacked me for laughing at CJ Spiller's "march to 2,000 yards". B-)

There were people talking HOF in that thread. CJ Spiller in the HOF. :lol:

My glass isn't half empty.......I am just staying hydrated! :beer:

So you were right twice in 20 years? What do they say about clocks? How much negativity have you spouted on numerous other topics since then?

So you were right twice in 20 years? What do they say about clocks? How much negativity have you spouted on numerous other topics since then?

My takes are usually right and they aren't all negative.......it's just that the positive takes don't generate responses so they aren't remembered.

For instance, I rarely start a thread......but I created one to offer my opinion that Aaron Donald was the best defensive player in the 2014 draft and that the DL strong Bills should still be all over him if he was there at 9.

There were a handful of responses. He was considered a mid-late first round pick in that strong draft class at the time. He's been great.

Or in the offseason leading up to the Mario Williams signing. I got into it with a poster simply under the name "Kevin" when I told him I thought the Bills could get Mario and that there was actually a good chance that he was going to be a target of theirs.

There was almost universal shock a few weeks later on this board when the Bills jumped into the Mario bidding.

I had reasons for that opinion.....it added up on many levels.

It's easy to be right when:

1) You don't offer an opinion on everything and

2) When you have a lot of supporting evidence.

It's also easy to not be wrong simply by not fighting against and denying the facts.

Posters like you and Deranged are trying to swim upstream against them.

Will Shady make it back to being one of the "top 3 RB's in the NFL" and avoid an unceremonious end to his career?

Time will tell but there is a A LOT of evidence to suggest that his mileage, his declining production and his act are going to lead to what is going to feel like a very premature exit.......but is actually not all that uncommon of an end for a declining star RB.