McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard of anything yet hinting that this was a toe to toe brawl. The first reportt was that there were words and then shoving and then the beat down. One cop's lawyer is saying this "was not a bar brawl".

Have we heard anything about the fight yet other than from 1) complainant statements 2) statements by "police source" 3) statements by "attorney for one of the officers 4) statements by FOP representative?

I think a reasonable man would not expect these sources to say anything that places the officers in a bad light or in any way mitigates the offense, but it may be reasonable to suppose there might be another side.

I'd rather he was in with drugs rather than stomping on a guys head. It's on the same level as DWI and guns.

?

I have no strong opinions on Taylor either way. I'm just storing the torches for when the rest of you go apeshit.

Some of us be more thankful to you i think, ahem.

Allen i am looking at you

: )

@jeffrussoWKBW

Philly Mayor on #Bills LeSean McCoy "If he wants to pound our officers and stomp our officers.. Then he needs to pay the price and answer for his actions"

I'm assuming the mayor is talking about a bribe.

I have no strong opinions on Taylor either way. I'm just storing the torches for when the rest of you go apeshit.

Torch and pitchfork futures in WNY. Now THAT'S some sound investing.

@jeffrussoWKBW

Philly Mayor on #Bills LeSean McCoy "If he wants to pound our officers and stomp our officers.. Then he needs to pay the price and answer for his actions"

Lol, must be an election year.

@jeffrussoWKBW

oh well then i guess it's case closed.

F'n awesome.

so proud of the system.

Philly is one twisted up city.

I suppose philly mayor was the one buying the champagne and so a first hand account?

Why the heck did he not call 911 then?

Shady is screwed regardless.

The truth no longer means anything. Because no one knows it and yet conclusions have been reached.

" he needs to pay the price "

if this is a real quote the mayor should be lynched.

geez this stuff gets my goat a kickin'

oh well then i guess it's case closed.

F'n awesome.

so proud of the system.

Philly is one twisted up city.

I suppose philly mayor was the one buying the champagne and so a first hand account?

Why the heck did he not call 911 then?

Shady is screwed regardless.

The truth no longer means anything. Because no one knows it and yet conclusions have been reached.

" he needs to pay the price "

if this is a real quote the mayor should be lynched.

geez this stuff gets my goat a kickin'

too funny. Also, his "officers" paid the price for being at Recess at 3am with Shady's buttoned up crew and taking their booze. I call it even. An envelope of cash headed their way.

Now, if Pegs could just get Goodell's direct deposit # from Bob Kraft...

Edited by YoloinOhio

and dammit DCTom, i will take two. light mine up too!

Flaming pitch forks FTW

stomp stomp stomp.

I guess philly mayor does not recall where the swell descriptor : sh+t kickers" came from. steel toed boots use for kicking heads in. lesean was wearing sissy sneakers. oooh..

man i am getting irritable over this.

too funny. Also, his "officers" paid the price for being at Recess at 3am with Shady's buttoned up crew and taking their booze. I call it even. An envelope of cash headed their way.

This really shoulda been a walk away. something happened after the cops left.

Someone else has picked up the ball here.

off duty cops probably just wanted to bury this incident deep as possible.

Its embarrassing for them on two levels.

gosh the media is fun

Oh no you did not!

Not sure I understand what you're saying here. Are you saying the cops took booze that belonged to McCoy and his little posse?

Not sure I understand what you're saying here. Are you saying the cops took booze that belonged to McCoy and his little posse?

apparently it has been rumored they ordered it and stuck it on their tab, and a fight ensued. and I'm just kidding of course that they need to pay a price (but still stay outta da club everyone) before ya'll get madddd Edited by YoloinOhio