McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally!

You must have misinterpreted my response. Clearly no legal inference should be made from the speed in which the police request a warrant for arrest. I have never disagreed with that obvious basic legal concept. But I did and still do make an inference in speculating on this case (as you are doing) from the fact that the police acted so quickly in formally seeking charges against the McCoy crew. If you can't see the difference then so be it.

Edited by JohnC

Dear Thread Police,

Can you please change the title of this thread or allow someone to start a new thread? Im very interested in seeing what information this board has regarding Mccoy's salary cap ramifications if cut. Scrolling through 60 pages on a cell phone of garbage to find the topic I'm interested in is ridiculous. We don't all have the benefit of a computer at work. Big long threads on 5 variations of a topic are just as annoying for me as multiple threads on the same topic are for you. Feel free to respond with the typical use the search function, don't start new threads, go somewhere else bologny.

Thank You,

Cell Phone Guy

of course this is somehow Rex's fault. you knew that was coming at some point.

Threads merged and still hasn't hit 100 pages. That, and it miraculously hasn't degenerated into an EJ Sucks thread. Major disappointment this morning. Such is the off season.

Alfonzo Dennard was convicted of felony assault on a police officer in February 2013. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and 2 years probation. 2 months into his probation he was arrested for DUI and subsequently given an additional 30 day sentence. He played the entire 2013 season for the Pats, and in the 2014 playoffs.

Belichik forgot to remind him not to assault that cop I guess. Then he forgot to remind him not violate his probation. Then he forgot to remind him not to get a DUI. Then he forgot to care that he did any of these things.

Oh, and where was Roger on a suspension for Dennard?

Edited by YoloinOhio

You must have misinterpreted my response. Clearly no legal inference should be made from the speed in which the police request a warrant for arrest. I have never disagreed with that obvious basic legal concept. But I did and still do make an inference in speculating on this case (as you are doing) from the fact that the police acted so quickly in formally seeking charges against the McCoy crew. If you can't see the difference then so be it.

My apologies, I thought you had actually addressed and acknowledged a point graciously. Sorry!

Threads merged and still hasn't hit 100 pages. That, and it miraculously hasn't degenerated into an EJ Sucks thread. Major disappointment this morning. Such is the off season.

Just days ago I was thinking how sad it was that the Manziel thread was the longest on the front page. I retract that.

pardon me if this quote from the BN has already been posted, but it's a hidden gem in Dunne's story...

' McCoy is pushed back into a bucket of ice and then held back as someone can be heard yelling, Chill! '

I could care less about anything else in this story.

I don't think it rises to the glory of the line about the red boxers: "as one police source put it -- "We believe the man in the red boxers who gets pulled into the ice bucket is LeSean McCoy." but it's pretty good.

Well, had EJ spent time with Shady, maybe this would not have happened, for that reason alone EJ sucks