Buffalo Bills in 2020... Make 3 Predictions

1. It will have been a rough 4 years of disappointment and exceptionally bad luck, but we'll finally be turning the corner.

2. We'll have a brand new coach who's system is going to make all the difference after the last hacks bad calls and poor judgement.

3. We'll be quietly lamenting not using more resources trying to draft a QB, but really optimistic about our situation.

new downtown stadium is built as part of Pegulaville complex

a new coach will be here, we will have had a few successful seasons looking forward to continued success after a playoff appearance already in the mirror

and the bills will be in contention to win the afc east, which will be among the weakest in the league.

1) A group of posters will hate whomever is the HC, regardless of record

2) A group of posters will hate whomever is the QB, regardless of record

3) A group of posters will think we overpaid for a FA player (who's now "over the hill") and will insist our 1st round pick is a bust (regardless of how he plays)

What do I win? :beer:

You misspelled Doooooomed!

it will be built on an old ancient union lodge, haunted by spirits.

Edited by Boyst62

1) The Bills will finally have a robust analytics department

2) Their record will be 9-7

3) The team will try to break their streak of bad luck by changing the uniform color scheme to black, white, and red, and the new Buffalo logo on the helmet will strangely resemble a goat head.

They'll have made the playoffs twice before the 2020 season.

The Pegulas delay a new stadium, instead staying in OP given its easy money and no debt.

The still won't have a franchise QB. TT or some facsimile will be good enough to keep them competitive for two playoff berths but too competitive to get a top flight QB and they won't get lucky with a late round pick who "turns out"

I'm going to go with:

1) The Bills have just missed the play-offs after going in back to back years in 2018 and 2019 but have retained their Head Coach (who will not be Rex Ryan who I believe will be fired by this time next year).

2) Tyrod Taylor is still the QB and has been to the pro-bowl yet questions about him remain abound. He is recognised league wide as guy that can make splash plays and doesn't turn the ball over but he is still not a QB putting up dizzying yardage numbers with his arm. Essentially he has had 4 more years like this one.

3) Nobody is still saying "they should have just taken OBJ" the true number 1 receiver in that draft will have been proven beyond doubt to be in Buffalo.

Edited by GunnerBill

1. Rex is fired after 3 seasons (should have been one, but, we wasted two more years). The new coach, who Whaley finally picked on his own, finished his second year will almost have the talent needed to run a 4-3 defense.

2. Still no playoffs, but, WILL the next year (3rd with the new coach).

3. Russ Brandon is still around.

4. Sammy Watkins makes 3rd Pro Bowl. Missed one due to injury.

5. Brady retires.

6. Fred Jackson goes on Wall of Fame.

1. Billy Buffalo is discovered to actually be a Patriot spy and worse he has some sort mind control ray that ensures either once a game a bad coaching decision or player fumble occurs

2. The new coach hired in 2018 has the Bills on the cusp of the Playoffs after Billy Buffalo is outed and fired

3. Billy Buffalo and all his family are shipped to Guantanamo by President Trump

4 years from now, in mid-January 2020, where will the Bills be?

Here are my 3 predictions:

#1: The Bills, having won the AFC East for the second time in 4 years, will be preparing to host the AFC Title game. NE* gets the 2016 division win, then Miami and Buffalo battle it out back and forth in 2017, 2018, and 2019.

#2: During the week, Rex Ryan, having led the Bills to the post-season in the 2016 season breaking a drought of 16 years, will sign a new 5 year deal to remain the head coach.

#3: Ground will be broken on the new Bills stadium.

I think the future is bright. I loved the Rex hire and although I was frustrated with the defense like many other were (and voiced that frustration) at the end of the day I still think Rex is a very good football coach, a very intelligent man, and will get this team to the post-season.

When he does, you can pretty much bet he will finish out his contract.

What are your predictions?

2018 Bills Fire rex after going 2 -14 in 2017 with still trying to prove TT is the guy during which time we still have not drafted a high round QB.

- we hire Pete Carroll after he gets canned in Seattle after they slowly decline

- we Draft UCLA QB Josh Rosen 1st overall

2020 We win the east and one playoff game

2021 afc title contender

2022 finally win the Super Bowl :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

1. Litigation between *marsha and the league reaches a decision finally and all records associated wit *brady or the *cheats are removed from the books. His name is never mentioned again on any football themed show.

2. Sammy Watkins will be completing his 4th straight 100 catch 1500+ yard season and his 3rd as an all pro.

3.The Bills will be celebrating their two straight AFC championships and 1st SB win!

# 1 IS NOT happening

1. The mythical light finally turns on for EJ and he becomes the next coming of Ben Roethlisberger in winning the starting spot and taking Bills to playoffs .

2. BF4E makes a triumphant return to TBD.

3. Bill pick up Freddy after the Seahawks don't re sign him. Freddy has a 1000 yard season and plays key role in stoning blitzes all season long . Freddy 's Ghost changes his name to Freddy's Back.

1) Bills announce first woman QB in league history. Marketing slogan is "She can't be worse than EJ"

2) The genius of Russ results in another record for season ticket sales despite now 20 years with no playoffs when in a splashy PR move that renews fan base excitement he brings back Chuck Lester

3) In a Very Special sold out event at Ted's Hot Dogs Stadium, Billy the Buffalo and the guy who came up with the idea for the Train Horn are executed at midfield (Billy bleeds blue, who knew?). Hope springs eternal.

After finally showing signs of slowing down, and then suffering an injury against the Jets that cuts his 2019 season short, the Patriots send Tom Brady to the Bills in exchange for Buffalo's first and third picks of the 2020 draft.

Brady, along with veteran ex-Patriots Rob Ninkovich and Jerod Mayo, are key in the Bills' season-opening 31-0 win against New England. Buffalo starts 5-0 and are the darlings of the NFL.

The Bills finish 6-10, Brady retires and the Pats' use the first-round pick acquired from Buffalo in the Brady trade to select Jacob Eason (son of former Pats QB Tony Eason), who has just led Georgia to the College Football Playoff national championship.

2018 Bills Fire rex after going 2 -14 in 2017 with still trying to prove TT is the guy during which time we still have not drafted a high round QB.

- we hire Pete Carroll after he gets canned in Seattle after they slowly decline

- we Draft UCLA QB Josh Rosen 1st overall

2020 We win the east and one playoff game

2021 afc title contender

2022 finally win the Super Bowl :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh no... Chosen Rosen is the heir to the throne of Connor Cook for BB

In other news.. Mario for Skelton actually sounds pretty good right about now. You were just ahead of your time. What's Skelton doing these days anyway?

After finally showing signs of slowing down, and then suffering an injury against the Jets that cuts his 2019 season short, the Patriots send Tom Brady to the Bills in exchange for Buffalo's first and third picks of the 2020 draft.

Brady, along with veteran ex-Patriots Rob Ninkovich and Jerod Mayo, are key in the Bills' season-opening 31-0 win against New England. Buffalo starts 5-0 and are the darlings of the NFL.

The Bills finish 6-10, Brady retires and the Pats' use the first-round pick acquired from Buffalo in the Brady trade to select Jacob Eason (son of former Pats QB Tony Eason), who has just led Georgia to the College Football Playoff national championship.

😂You forgot the part where we lose to the pats in the season finale 31-0 Edited by Uffalo Ills

oh no... Chosen Rosen is the heir to the throne of Connor Cook for BB

In other news.. Mario for Skelton actually sounds pretty good right about now. You were just ahead of your time. What's Skelton doing these days anyway?

please you like him too and I do recall some member on here from Columbus who said Cook was there guy, wonder who that was :flirt:

please you like him too and I do recall some member on here from Columbus who said Cook was there guy, wonder who that was :flirt:

i was just kidding - yes I did like Cook but more so last year than this year. He had a weird senior season. Edited by YoloinOhio

Matt Miller has him behind Sackenberg!!

I have Hackenburg as a 3rd rounder that will get pushed up and picked (probably by Houston) in the 2nd. I'd still be tempted by Cook at 19 but I do kind of feel now that I'd be reaching a bit based on what I still think might be there untapped rather than what I know is based on production. But if you are going to reach at all then do it for someone you believe can be a franchise Quarterback... if you think Cook can he is worth the risk.

i was just kidding - yes I did like Cook but more so last year than this year. He had a weird senior season.

he just didn't have the WRs like his junior yr, I'd still take him.

Matt Miller has him behind Sackenberg!!

:lol::lol: :lol: Miller is clueless. I liked Hack too but after his first yr it was clear to see he really struggled. He did get sacked a million times and was in the wrong system but based on their college careers Cook was way better plus there is nothing physically better about Hack either.

I have Hackenburg as a 3rd rounder that will get pushed up and picked (probably by Houston) in the 2nd. I'd still be tempted by Cook at 19 but I do kind of feel now that I'd be reaching a bit based on what I still think might be there untapped rather than what I know is based on production. But if you are going to reach at all then do it for someone you believe can be a franchise Quarterback... if you think Cook can he is worth the risk.

I'd take him or Wentz at 19, not sure who I would want if they were both there.