Jimmy Spagnola was at the game last night

Fixxxer

:w00t: I actually rewound the DVR to see that guy again last night. I could not stop laughing.

I was laughing at that last night. Great find. :lol:

This was a great moment for everyone at the bar last night.

Yeah, there were a few times when the camera showed that the crowd was filled with douches like him.

Scary.

We were dying over hear as well. I'm so glad that's a GIF now. The crowd shots made me relish beating those clowns.

Vicarious is a word that comes to mind.

Although, I would defy Jimmy Spags to use it in a sentence.

GO BILLS!!!

How about this.

Jimmy knocked two molers and a vicarious out of of K-9's pie hole when he mouthed off to much. Is that about right? If not you still might want to be a little more careful.

I will give youse credit where it is due. When the Jets made some mistakes the Bills made of most of it. Sometimes one team dominates but the other team wins. It happens. We'll see what happens when we play you later if it doesn't get snowed out again like last year. Maybe Podunk should hire some union snow plow operators this time. I hope you win against the Patriots next week and Brady loses every last one of his vicariouses.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

How about this.

Jimmy knocked two molers and a vicarious out of of K-9's pie hole when he mouthed off to much. Is that about right? If not you still might want to be a little more careful.

I will give youse credit where it is due. When the Jets made some mistakes the Bills made of most of it. Sometimes one team dominates but the other team wins. It happens. We'll see what happens when we play you later if it doesn't get snowed out again like last year. Maybe Podunk should hire some union snow plow operators this time. I hope you win against the Patriots next week and Brady loses every last one of his vicariouses.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Outstanding! Great stuff, Spags. I give you credit for showing up and facing the music today.

No team dominated the other last night, it was a defensive slugfest and I gotta tip my hat to the Jets. Haven't seen that kind of pressure all year. Rex was right when he said that defense is better now than when he had it.

I know Bowles is being second guessed, but I understand why he went for it on both fourth downs given where they were on the field and how well his defense was playing.

Did Darrelle find his jock yet?

GO BILLS!!!

In his absence can we all relive this gold between Spags and Howard:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178583-i-seen-you-guys-are-practicing/page-3

:lol::lol: :lol: can't believe I missed all that fun.

I used to think Howard was a nice out of touch old man, but he's got to be fake, the wife insert is friggin hysterical