Week 10: TNF Jets' Game Preparation - Mills Starts at RT

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills Win on Thursday Night?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

A couple of interesting probability stats from ESPN. If #Bills win tonight playoff probability goes up to 49%, lose down to 19%.

Interesting. Do other folks agree with him? I thought Glenn was having another year lacking in luster, though he's been strong in pass protection.

His worst game from my recollection was vs. NE against Chandler Jones.

Interesting. Do other folks agree with him? I thought Glenn was having another year lacking in luster, though he's been strong in pass protection.

I think he's been generally solid.

I would have no issue if he signed a deal similar to the 5-year, $35M contract ($10.5M gtd) that Arizona gave to Jared Veldheer two offseasons ago.

My hunch, however, is that Glenn is going to want something closer to what Branden Albert got in Miami ($9.5M/year with $26M gtd), even though he hasn't made a pro bowl like Albert did in the final year of his rookie deal.

I think he's been generally solid.

I would have no issue if he signed a deal similar to the 5-year, $35M contract ($10.5M gtd) that Arizona gave to Jared Veldheer two offseasons ago.

My hunch, however, is that Glenn is going to want something closer to what Branden Albert got in Miami ($9.5M/year with $26M gtd), even though he hasn't made a pro bowl like Albert did in the final year of his rookie deal.

I'd like to see him start really mauling people in the ground game. The way we saw John Miller do against Miami, different positions of course. But that is the kind of tackle I thought we drafted at the time, a guy who would dominate the LOS and noticably knock dudes around. It used to often be said that it's the run game where a lineman earns his salary, or doesn't.

even if he 'is what he is' he has a lot of value protecting the blindside and being a solid hand in the run game (just feel he's capable of a bit more there).

Anything up to 8.5 I'm trigger happy personally, as losing Cordy would put us in a quandry up front. For Roman's benefit I'd like to enter 2016 with a better line than we have now, which is hard to imagine if we lose Glenn.

Buffalo is #SeeingRed today!

Fans everywhere submitted photos wearing red to support the Bills on Thursday Night Football.

tempCTZuxWaVEAAFAtI--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.

@ChrisBrownBills

Will Jets blitz Tyrod Taylor? http://wp.me/plmrg-bPI

@buffalobills

Tyrod Taylor is in the house. #BUFvsNYJ

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/664935053852459008/pu/vid/1280x720/eDa_RMeANGZhFqtT.mp4

@buffalobills

Rex is back at MetLife for the first time in new colors. #BUFvsNYJ

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/664943621519466496/pu/vid/1280x720/d1a9r1onxOWLZEr7.mp4

CTpbSoRUAAEzIwQ.jpg

I'd like to see him start really mauling people in the ground game. The way we saw John Miller do against Miami, different positions of course. But that is the kind of tackle I thought we drafted at the time, a guy who would dominate the LOS and noticably knock dudes around. It used to often be said that it's the run game where a lineman earns his salary, or doesn't.

even if he 'is what he is' he has a lot of value protecting the blindside and being a solid hand in the run game (just feel he's capable of a bit more there).

Anything up to 8.5 I'm trigger happy personally, as losing Cordy would put us in a quandry up front. For Roman's benefit I'd like to enter 2016 with a better line than we have now, which is hard to imagine if we lose Glenn.

close to my take Aaron. i want to see Cordy and Richie spend years of quality time together.

Bummed they have Mangold.

He tried to go last week too but had to pull himself out. He says he can't really test it vs. the stress he'll encounter in the game so he won't know if he can hold up until he starts playing.

Lesean's pregame speech was how big this was because it was national tv and only game on.

Just sayin' :lol:

That came after a couple bad takes by Cowher and Deion about how the Bills defense is down because the corners aren't that good.

Although Cowher did question why Rex changed Schwartz D.

Deon just said the CBs are the weak part of the Bills D and why they're struggling. :lol:

Yeah, Deion not doing his homework.