Week 10: TNF Jets' Game Preparation - Mills Starts at RT

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills Win on Thursday Night?

@Schopptalk

The #Jaguars out-gained the #Jets 436-290 yesterday but committed four turnovers to none. BUF out-gained JAX 375-295 Week 7, -3 turnovers.

@buffalobills

Thursday Night Football means we're back to practice already. It's officially Jets week! #BUFvsNYJ

CTZbznsWsAAgSGZ.jpg

@jhowertonjets

Quick turn around! Team stretching inside the field house, getting ready for the Bills.

CTZaq9TUYAAX_TA.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

Seantrel Henderson's absence was not injury related. #Bills

@AroundTheNFL

Jets coach Todd Bowles said kicker Nick Folk will miss 4-to-6 weeks with leg injury.

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex downplays the Jets game, McCoy doesn't practice, and a new name at right tackle. 5 #Bills practice notes http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/buscaglia-5-bills-notes-from-monday-november-9

@eallenjets

Bowles said Fitzpatrick could have thumb surgery on FRI. Fitz could have surgery & play vs. the Texans. Could wait until the end of season.

@nyjets

.@BMarshall: "We just want to get to six. There's an ultimate goal for us and this is the next team up."

CTZ3mOvWUAAzs9s.jpg

@nyjets

Fitz: "The information is that I need surgery at some point & I will not be having it before the game on Thursday."

CTZ5hPBUwAAfQWK.jpg

Monday injury report

Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the New York Jets.

Felton: "We Need to Have a Good Week of Practice" (2:44)

The Bills fullback talks about the big rushing performance against the Dolphins, having momentum heading into Thursday night's game, and preparing for a physical Jets defense.

@AP_NFL

-@buffalobills running back LeSean McCoy misses practice with hurt shoulder http://apne.ws/1lh2wkg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Hughes: "We Know It'll be a Physical Game" (3:11)

The Bills defensive end talks about preparing for the Jets on a short week, facing Ryan Fitzpatrick, and this being a big game in the division and the playoff picture.

IK Enemkpali: "If Anything, I'm Excited" (4:21)

Defensive End IK Enemkpali talks about his game on Sunday against Miami, facing the Jets on Thursday and more.

Williams: "They're a Tough, Physical Defense" (1:33)

The Bills running back talks about the challenge of facing a tough run defense, playing two games in five days, and the opportunity for big plays.

Leodis McKelvin: "I Feel Like a Natural" (3:16)
The Bills defensive back talks about his first game playing safety, the differences between cornerback and safety, and playing two games in five days.

CB Cromartie a question mark for Jets

Jets starting CB Antonio Cromartie is one of a handful of New York starters who is iffy for Thursday’s game against the Bills. Some reports out of New York indicate that Cromartie is truly 50-50 to play Thursday night. He was listed as a non-participant for the Jets Monday practice.

Other players who were listed as non-participants were S Calvin Pryor, K Nick Folk and DB Dion Bailey.

The Jets top two receivers, Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall were also listed as limited participants.

The stupid commercial of the Niagara Falls NY woman and the Jets deli guy or whatever he is.

It's obvious the NF lady was filmed on the Canadian side.

WTF, should have had her stand in deserted Love Canal.

Is that still deserted? I remember working for the cable company in Niagara Falls back in 1979. I'm up on the pole doing a disconnect, right across the street the whole Love canal area is fenced off and there's guys walking around in full body moon suits. Creeped me out a bit.

Edited by Georgia Bill

I hate to say it but this is the type of game where the Bills dont show up and make costly mistakes.

I sure hope the Bills can do something they have had trouble with in the past.....winning when they need to

CBF

They owned the Jets big time last year. If they fall short this year it's gonna make Ryan look pretty bad.

LOL! I love McKelvin. In honor of his feeling like a natural, I am now calling him Hobbs.

Not sure what he saw when he bit on that deep pass, but I LOVED his recognition and anticipation on that screen later on. I think Hobbs might have a big play Thursday night. He's gonna shake loose on a punt return.

GO BILLS!!!