Week 10: TNF Jets' Game Preparation - Mills Starts at RT

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills Win on Thursday Night?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing a lot of pessimism about this game. Allow me to be the first to go on record and predict that the bills kick the ever loving s#*$ out of the jets.

Offense will face a tough D, but they haven't seen a QB like tyrod or a back like shady/Karlos yet. Their line is tough, but we gameplanned around Suh. We'll do the same for them. I think a big factor is if we can get pressure. Make Fitz do the Fitz things he does under pressure and playing from behind. If he has to push downfield to catch up... lookout. We've all seen that story before.

Go Bills.

Seeing a lot of pessimism about this game. Allow me to be the first to go on record and predict that the bills kick the ever loving s#*$ out of the jets.

Offense will face a tough D, but they haven't seen a QB like tyrod or a back like shady/Karlos yet. Their line is tough, but we gameplanned around Suh. We'll do the same for them. I think a big factor is if we can get pressure. Make Fitz do the Fitz things he does under pressure and playing from behind. If he has to push downfield to catch up... lookout. We've all seen that story before.

Go Bills.

If Carr and Bortles can have success against the Jets, then certainly the Bills' offense can as well with Tyrod and a full complement of weapons.

NFL Today: TNF Preview (3:21)

James Brown, Tony Gonzalez, Bill Cowher, Bart Scott, and Boomer Esiason break down the Thursday Night Football matchup between the Buffalo Bills and the New York Jets.

@KMart_LI

Despite "added motivation," #Jets say facing Rex Ryan, #Bills won't change their approach | http://nwsdy.li/1MtJL7F

Quick turn around, let's hope McCoy gets healthy in time. What a difference having him and Sammy at near full health makes to this offense -- not to mention Taylor and the right side of the OL.

Really they hadn't all been together since the first Miami game which was the last game the O clicked (even slowed a bit after Sammy's first half injury). Just sayin' it's tough to stop all of them.

I'll go ahead and say it. Must win this Thursday. As much as I'd like to think differently, Buffalo is not going to win in Foxboro on a Monday night, so Thursday is the difference between 5-5 and right in the middle of it, or 4-6 and looking for help.

Responding to the poll:

I think the teams are pretty evenly matched in talent, but with NYJ at home, and Rex being the coach he is, we might have another Patriots like letdown here. I hope our players play disciplined, we can't afford 100 yards of penalties, we need this win.

I voted no.

It's so stinking difficult to turn around and play on the short week. Now you lump in that it's a road game (so you lose a day's preparation to travel), against a divisional opponent that is physical, plays tough defense, and well-coached.

We have to hope that the coaching staff was able to get a good amount of game preparation done during the bye week, because this is as close to a must-win game as we have in November.

Tell you what, I'll call it right now: they win this game, they're going to the playoffs.

Responding to the poll:

I think the teams are pretty evenly matched in talent, but with NYJ at home, and Rex being the coach he is, we might have another Patriots like letdown here. I hope our players play disciplined, we can't afford 100 yards of penalties, we need this win.

I voted no.

It's so stinking difficult to turn around and play on the short week. Now you lump in that it's a road game (so you lose a day's preparation to travel), against a divisional opponent that is physical, plays tough defense, and well-coached.

We have to hope that the coaching staff was able to get a good amount of game preparation done during the bye week, because this is as close to a must-win game as we have in November.

Tell you what, I'll call it right now: they win this game, they're going to the playoffs.

It'll be close, but I voted yes. The Bills are back in form with their offensive weapons and are a better overall team than the NYJ. They'll especially have a better chance if both of the Jets' Nicks are out. I certainly do not fear the Jets offense with Fitz at the helm with no real home run hitters on their team.

The Jets vaunted defense hasn't looked good at all in the last three games with both Derek Carr and Blake Bortles enjoying success against them.

With regard to a short week, it's also the same thing for the Jets and traveling to North Jersey from Buffalo is no big deal.