Week 10: TNF Jets' Game Preparation - Mills Starts at RT

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills Win on Thursday Night?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Rex's press conference attire today. For real.

CTdiBKjVAAELxeX.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan "shocked" IK Enemkpali being named a captain made such a stir. Rex said he didn't mean any disrespect.

@SalSports

Rex says he's shocked IK being a captain is such a big deal. Says he never does it as disrespect. Always rotates captains.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - Fitz ticks you off b/c he gets the ball out fast so you can't sack him and he's got great weapons. #Bills

@salmaiorana

Rex says Fitz is having a great year, and he has a bunch of talent around him. Marshall, Decker can both be mismatches, Ivory in backfield

@SalSports

On NYJ WRs: "You got two big dudes out there....and they're mismatches...especially in the red zone."

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said he believes LeSean McCoy will play. "How significant his role will be, I'm not sure."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - believes McCoy will play. Not certain as to how extensive his role will be yet. #Bills

@SalSports

Still nothing official on Shady for Thursday, but Rex believes he will play, unsure how much or what role.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - We're pretty healthy. So fortunate in a short week with that. #Bills

@salmaiorana

Rex continues to say his return to New York is no big deal, the game is a big deal, though. Two teams in the playoff hunt

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - on Henderson - hopes he practices. Says Henderson has medical issue. #Bills

@TyDunne

Rex: "I'm the same person 20 years ago that I am now."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: The Patriots game is going to be a tough one. What's the deal with this quarterback, he hasn't gotten any worse.

@SalSports

Rex says he will be in the Carrier Dome Saturday to see his son and @ClemsonFB play @CuseFootball.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - someone asks him about Pats - what's wrong w/that QB (Brady)? You get old you're supposed to get worse. He's getting better. #Bills

@buffalobills

On how it'll feel to return to MetLife: "I'll have an honest answer postgame. I truly haven't thought about it yet."

CTdkgTmWwAA05Sb.jpg

@SalSports

Rex says he circles the Pats game every year, so asked about Pats game on MNF he wonders how Brady can keep getting better as he gets older?

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex ragging on Fitz's beard. Not a real handsome kid with that. #Bills

@TyDunne

More Rex on Fitz: "Right now, the thing's that disappointing to me is that beard. He's not a real handsome kid."

@salmaiorana

Rex said he remembers Fitz having some pretty good games with Bills, but he's playing really well now for the Jets

@star_island25

The guy does anything for attention 1f634.png

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan on Calvin Pryor: "He's right. What else am I going to do?... He's mad Clemson beat up on Louisville."

@SalSports

Rex on Pryor: "He's mad because Clemson put it on Louisville again." This is great stuff. Can't make it up.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - on if Revis is still Revis - if u have your druthers you'd throw away from him. If he's coming down at all its from top of mountain.

@TyDunne

And Rex Ryan is done. Well, that was something.

@BrianCoz

Programming note: Rex will have a conference call with reporters who regularly cover the Jets at 1:30 this afternoon #nyj

@CLoprestiWFAN

Jets/Bills hype getting out of hand already. Imagine if the week 17 game in Buffalo is actually for a wild card berth? #NYJ

@Dan_Hope

#Clemson coach Dabo Swinney on Rex Ryan wearing a Tigers helmet: "He's crazy. I love Rex Ryan."

GAMEDAY GUIDE: 11/12 Jets vs. Bills
Green Out, Jets in NFL Nike Color Rush Kelly Green Uniforms, First Responders Saluted
This Thursday night we introduce our all-green Color Rush uniforms vs. the Buffalo Bills at 8:25pm. New York and New Jersey are all-in for the Green Out. When you look towards the city skyline at approximately 6:00pm, you’ll notice the Empire State Building will turn green too! Now it’s up to you to wear all of your green gear to Green Out MetLife Stadium. The Green Out, presented by Toyota, includes a free car flag which you will receive upon entry. Thursday night we will honor our First Responders, saluting all the men and women who serve and protect our communities.

@NFL_CFB

The Jets' Calvin Pryor didn't much care for Rex Ryan's antics at a press conference today: http://at.nfl.com/9ImOEIN

CTdtI3OWwAAV6Z2.jpg

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Rex has a comeback for Pryor's 'attention' tweet ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/10/rex-has-a-comeback-for-calvin-pryors-attention-tweet/

@ChrisBrownBills

Seantrel Henderson in attendance for today's practice. LeSean McCoy on hand as well. #Bills.

@mikerodak

Bills OT Cyrus Kouandjio still dealing with a knee injury. Inside on the exercise bike... http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0455774873877223635-4

@ChrisBrownBills

No Manny Lawson at the outset of media viewing portion of practice. #Bills

And Lawson just arrived for stretch. #Bills

@SalSports

A little video panorama of Bills Tuesday practice.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/664124132741750784/pu/vid/1280x720/oxWJzDjC1UM3QGPh.mp4

@buffalobills

1f3b5.pngSound up.1f3b5.png What a time to be alive. #GoBills

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/664124193051648000/pu/vid/1280x720/YZ0rMazhRFkNc0M0.mp4

Sigh

I liked him during the offseason, but I'm growing tired of him during the season. Enough with the bull ****.

Because everyone knows that Tuesday morning press conferences are a VERY SERIOUS matter and should always be treated VERY SERIOUSLY by SERIOUS people. :rolleyes:

Lighten up. It's meaningless and super easy to ignore unless you absolutely MUST be outraged about something.

Because everyone knows that Tuesday morning press conferences are a VERY SERIOUS matter and should always be treated VERY SERIOUSLY by SERIOUS people. :rolleyes:

Lighten up. It's meaningless and super easy to ignore unless you absolutely MUST be outraged about something.

We're .500, we're in no position to 'lighten up', especially after being a joke for 15 years.

Top 7 storylines to follow for Bills-Jets

1110-storylines-jets-bills-watkins.jpg

It’s game two of Buffalo’s three-game swing through the AFC East. And the stakes are high, especially after the Bills win over the Dolphins last Sunday. Here are seven things to know in the days preceding the Thursday Night primetime matchup in the Meadowlands.

We're .500, we're in no position to 'lighten up', especially after being a joke for 15 years.

Funny, some would say that's the EXACT time to lighten up.

And explain how a Tuesday morning press conference wherein the coach schills for his son's CFB team, is going to negatively impact the team's preparation for the Jets?

That's right, it won't. Unless you're desperate to find outrage of course. Then it's a CRIME!