Week 10: TNF Jets' Game Preparation - Mills Starts at RT

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills Win on Thursday Night?

Funny, some would say that's the EXACT time to lighten up.

And explain how a Tuesday morning press conference wherein the coach schills for his son's CFB team, is going to negatively impact the team's preparation for the Jets?

That's right, it won't. Unless you're desperate to find outrage of course. Then it's a CRIME!

I'm only outraged about 15 years of failure and not taking the job seriously.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only outraged about 15 years of failure and not taking the job seriously.

Rex hasn't been here for 15 years. Neither have the new owners, or the GM, or most of the front office guys. So maybe you should rethink who you're directing that outrage towards.

And, once again, how does supporting his son's CFB team during the opening moments of a Tuesday press conference denote Rex isn't taking the job seriously?

Lighten up. It's entertainment.

Rex hasn't been here for 15 years. Neither have the new owners, or the GM, or most of the front office guys. So maybe you should rethink who you're directing that outrage towards.

And, once again, how does supporting his son's CFB team during the opening moments of a Tuesday press conference denote Rex isn't taking the job seriously?

Lighten up. It's entertainment.

I'll lighten up when we make the playoffs ;)

@buffalobills

Final injury report heading into Thursday's #BUFvsNYJ game: http://bufbills.co/injuryreport

@nyjets

Bowles: Bailey, Cromartie, Pryor, Kerley, Colon DNP. Skrine, Powell LTD. Mangold among the full participants. Bowles says he'll play.

Doctors told Bowles Folk could be out up to 8 weeks, triggering IR spot. Bowles not optimistic about Cromartie & Colon's chances to play.

It's all sound-and-fury, signifying nothing. If we beat the Jest, nobody cares. But if we lose to the Jest? Ryan's a buffoon and in serious jeopardy of being a one-year coach. WWII starts Thursday night at 2025 EST.

Ryan is a buffoon, regardless.

GO BILLS!!!

Damn.

Thought Mangold would be out.

The question is how effective will he be and how long can he go?

:lol: :lol:

@WHEC_JGranit

Ryan Fitzpatrick on Rex saying he isn't handsome, "I have five kids so something is working for me."

Where motivation lies for Fitz facing Bills

Former Bills and current Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick admits that facing the Buffalo team he used to quarterback will bring some added motivation, much like it did last year when he faced them as quarterback of the Houston Texans. For Fitz the motivation lies in being moved off the roster a year and a half after signing a long term contract.

“Last year was an emotional win for me,” said Fitzpatrick of the Texans win over the Bills. “I think anytime you play against a team that told you you’re not good enough that carries some extra weight, so this one will definitely carry extra weight for me. But that being said, the more you’re removed from that, the more the faces have changed… I don’t know as many guys on the team anymore. There are a lot of things that have changed in a year.”

Awww :censored: !!

@KMart_LI

Could Rex Ryan have done more for the #Jets last year? Calvin Pryor: "He could have played guys in the right position."

@AroundTheNFL

Healthy Bills skill players come alive, writes @ChrisWesseling in his Next Gen Stats look http://at.nfl.com/4bOqtwm

CTelwfPVAAAU8bJ.jpg

@BobGlauber

Calvin Pryor said Rex Ryan is a good defensive coach. What about a good head coach? "No comment."

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Ryan Fitzpatrick to Rex .... "I have five kids so something’s working" http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/10/fitzpatrick-to-rex-i-have-five-kids-so-somethings-working/