Gosder Cherilus, anyone?(update- visiting 7/29)

:lol: He really does. I'm thinking he may have played for Stannis Baratheon at some point in his career.

Stannis cut Gosder after he found him twiddling around with the red woman. Cherilus caught on with the Targaeryans for a spell, but found them to be all smoke and mirrors.

@ProFootballTalk: Gosder Cherilus wants to meet with other teams after visiting Bills today http://t.co/Yuatd4Wbzb

I'll bet Florio did that title.

It sounds pretty standard though. He's a vet with some decent play in his history coming off injury. He likely is looking for a place desperate enough to hand him the starting job or a ridiculous amount of money to be a backup.

I'll bet Florio did that title.

It sounds pretty standard though. He's a vet with some decent play in his history coming off injury. He likely is looking for a place desperate enough to hand him the starting job or a ridiculous amount of money to be a backup.

coming off a large deal like he had - any offer he gets right now will likely be hard to swallow. not surprising he might slow play this and shop a bit.

coming off a large deal like he had - any offer he gets right now will likely be hard to swallow. not surprising he might slow play this and shop a bit.

True, must be tough to swallow after that big contract. When a couple OT's go down in camp he gets even more interest, and more bargaining power, I'd bet.

It will be interesting to see if the scenario of "if they leave without a contract they dont sign here" ends now that this s the Pegula Era.......

I think just the opposite. Under the new regime I don't believe any player the Bills truly want will leave without a contract. Cherilus was simply given an opportunity to come in and fight for a job (probably) and is still stung by not being wooed as a starter.

@PFF

Don't be surprised by the Colts releasing Gosder Cherilus, only 12 OTs had a worse grade in pass protection in 2014.

Please note, prior to last year he ranked 3rd (2012) and 8th (2013) among RTs posting positive grades each year. Edited by frogger

Please note, prior to last year he ranked 3rd (2012) and 8th (2013) among RTs posting positive grades each year.

Which makes PFF's comment about "not being surprised" he was released based on his injury-plagued 2014 performance laughable.

Those geeks think they're playing Xbox with real people and have the attention span of gnats...

• 3 weeks later...