Group ticket purchase for 2015 home opener / TBDAHOT

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay already knows but for those who know... this year i am making my own to bring up. a lot harder then i thought but i'll have it down pat by the game.

if you don't know what this means, don't ask.

Jay already knows. You must have asked Jay about his Kilt so I would guess a cheer leading outfit complete with skirt.

Jay already knows but for those who know... this year i am making my own to bring up. a lot harder then i thought but i'll have it down pat by the game.

Printing tickets is very hard.

One assuming date is released in time to get weekend off for work.

YESSSS!

Very nice!!! I am trying to put together a pig roast for this tailgate.... Along with some

Bacon wrapped critters

2, 3, or 4, depending on dates.

Who

are

you?

Very nice!!! I am trying to put together a pig roast for this tailgate.... Along with some

Bacon wrapped critters

I'm planning on a smoked brisket so I think we'll have all the food groups covered.

Sweet!!

Who

are

you?

I'm planning on a smoked brisket so I think we'll have all the food groups covered.

I thought you were the Crudite King?

After the schedule I will know more. I am planning on attending 2 games this year. The Colts and the The Giants game. I'd like to see Andrew Luck play in person and I've got quite a few Giants fan friends. So I am potentially in if it is either of those 2 games. 4 at least if Colts, 6 at least if the Giants.

The NFL doesn't like counterfeiters.

2, 3, or 4, depending on dates.

Does the husband know you're bringing multiple dates with you?

Who

are

you?

Funny, I don't recall meeting you at Hammer's last year. Do I know you?

Funny, I don't recall meeting you at Hammer's last year. Do I know you?

Not funny, I can't make myself forget meeting him at Hammer's two years ago.

But sitting next to you last year was a highlight!

You will all be calling the Bills with a special pass word and given a certian time frame to call. Jay will. Be posting it when he gets everything set up. You will all need to pay attention.

Edited by mead107

How this worked last year (and I hope it will work again this year)

• I get a number of tickets we are likely to use and give that to the Bills along with where we want the tickets to be (we were in 338 last year)
  • The Bills reserve that many tickets for us and give us a special link and password for people to use
  • I send the link and password to people who signed up so they can purchase their tickets from the block via ticketmaster. This way all money and delivery is handled by them, and all seats are guaranteed to be together.
  • Once tickets in the block are gone, we're done. If some go unsold the ticket office reclaims them on a given date
this is what Jay will do

Would it be worthwhile to get two extra tickets for someone who might want to opt in last minute? It seemed the last two years there was always someone who had a schedule free them up and wanted to try to get in...

Would it be worthwhile to get two extra tickets for someone who might want to opt in last minute? It seemed the last two years there was always someone who had a schedule free them up and wanted to try to get in...

I have seasons in 241, where are you guys trying to sit for the opener? Might be interested in upgrading for 2 tix

I'm in for two possibly more. I'm a regular at the RV lot so if anyone wants to stop by and have a drink and some good eats it's a good time in there. We can go over to see my buddy mike and drink all his green label jack.

I am going to guess 10 tickets, Jay. I will send out an alert to my hoard.

thanks! B-)

Bump it to 15, but come time to order - it could vary up or down a bit.

Edited by rockpile