[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Gresham for a few million less. He is a better blocker and still a solid pass catcher.

that's how you end up in the purgatory we've had at the position for 15 years

that's how you end up in the purgatory we've had at the position for 15 years

Chandler, Gresham and Grey/Rookie would be a solid move IMO. You hav versatility, depth and experience. Face it, the next Gronk isn't walking through our doors anytime soon. Building depth here and spending elsewhere is a more realistic option

So they have to beat Miami's offer of $7 mil. Is he really worth $8 mil? I think there are better options but they must think he fits their system. I just hate to spend that much on this guy when we have other needs

So they have to beat Miami's offer of $7 mil. Is he really worth $8 mil? I think there are better options but they must think he fits their system. I just hate to spend that much on this guy when we have other needs

Just have to figure out how to max out the 'Phins this year. They only have $7 mil in space as of now and look to be a lock to sign Suh....

They don't have to beat 7m per, they just have to beat a 1 year 7m deal with no signing bonus to have a shot.

Edited by NoSaint