YoloinOhio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HE IS A LIAR.

He took that Jaguars job because Bradley is probably on his last legs. He's got a nice Assistant HC title and with Polian Jr. in the building he could be a strong candidate for that job.

he failed at all of his other interviews. Those positions are at least locked up for 2-3 years. Next years seems to be a quiet year in terms of HC firings.

Bradley better watch his back.

So he left an actual head coaching job for a CHANCE to be a head coach again at some point in the future? Sure thing, Doug.

too bad we can't get our hands on his diary to find out what he was really thinking and feeling in the two weeks that followed his quitting.

The big plantation boss has spoken to all the owners of the the other plantations .. Little dougie finally realized if he ever wanted to work for any of those owners he had better pucker up because failed power plays will not be tolerated by the help . Unbelievable .

I still want the jets draft pick for tampering because Woody started all this .. Even though it did help us in the long run by exposing this moron .

That conversation w Doug is truly priceless . I almost feel bad that they castrated him ..

Latest news from (Siberia) : Unsullied Doug leads jax into battle .. Well at least he leads five men into battle with the permission of two other men above him but anyway . Go (away) Doug !?!.

Never ceases to amaze me how coaches can say so much and nothing at all at the same time.

Also 3 obviouslys in that statement.

He's like a politician. Gives a long-winded answer that doesn't really answer the question.

"My family and I made a decision to opt out." Translation: Wife Hates Buffalo. :beer:

He didn't quit, he just, like, stopped going to work...

he did mention once on WGR that his wife hated to go to the grocery store after a loss because she felt like people glared at her or something like that.

Paranoid much of the Wegmans cashier?

Edited by YoloinOhio

he's stuffed full of original pizza logs.

Part of the opt out contract?

Terry: Doug your and idiot.

Doug: obviously.

Terry: we would like you to leave. and I have talked to Woody.

Doug: what? did you say woody? titter titter.

Terry: Yes the Owner of the NY Jets. I asked i f he would consider you as we are moving on.

Doug:...

Terry: How can we make this as smooth as possible. I mean what would you like to have from us to leave peacefully and pursue opportunities?

Doug : ya know, I like those pizza logs. I really do. They really are pretty good.

Terry: so Doug , are you telling me if i hook you up with say, alot, of those pizza logs, and they are tasty i know, pizza logs you go coach for the Jets?

Doug: well sure. How many can i have ?

Sexton floats down from his perch.

Sexton: we want the four million.

Terry: Pizza logs ?

Doug: Yes!

Sexton: and the cash for my idiot friend here and me, obviously.

Kim: DONE.

Later on....

Kim: you mad T pegs?

Terry : naw.

Kim: i sent him 4 million pizza logs that expired last year and cut our losses and increased the profits on this years projected ROI.

Terry: Baby you're the greatest!

they kiss and the show closes

fade to black

and to all a good night

Edited by 3rdand12

Ryan O'Halloran @ryanohalloran · 13m 13 minutes ago

Marrone on being a head coach again: "My focus is on right here."

Michael DiRocco @ESPNdirocco 7m7 minutes ago

Marrone says the Jags lineman all finish plays. Encouraging. Also said it's rare to have everyone do that.

Vito Stellino @vitostellino 8m8 minutes ago

says young linemen all move well and finish...being able to finish is important to marrone.

:w00t:

B9GSU5QIcAAzJgF.jpg

...being able to finish is important to marrone.

Obviously!

Ya lyin' bas-tid!

So he left an actual head coaching job for a CHANCE to be a head coach again at some point in the future? Sure thing, Doug.

Pegs would have canned him after this year anyway, Marrone simply forced the inevitable at the time 5 or 6 jobs were available, and got $4m besides. I am good with it. IMO Marrone and his agent knew, with RW about to pass , that he was a dead man walking from day 1 on the job with the bills (thats why no top coach would touch the job) ,that's why they had to have golden parachute protection put in in the case where ownership changed. I think it worked out for both parties. Marrone got 2 yrs NFL HC experience in a HC job he would not have gotten otherwise (and is set financially for life), the Bills got a reasonably competent HC in place on a bad team with no QB and a complete housecleaning one stopped heartbeat away; a job having absolutely no job security even if he improved the team. I think all parties pretty much got all they were going to get under the circumstances, other than the fans, who wanted a top tier/rockstar coach they could brag about. Fans are so stupid; this actually worked out when you think through the realities of the situation prior to Ralph passing.

Good job Doug, good smart career management; good job Bills, you finally have stable, wealthy long term ownership willing to spend to get the best talent out there, and they now will come. All good people, shut the F up and get the popcorn ready. Finally we can move forward. And good job/RIP Ralph, miraculously, you and yours found a way to lock down one of only 32 NFL franchises, and a perennial loser, in the tiniest of markets that the NFL owners probably believes they could do without. Good jobs all around. Go Bills.

Edited by 8and8Forever

Sounds ridiculous but not sure what anyone would expect him to say.... "So...ummm... Obviously I'm a quitting quiter and failed at getting a head coach job like I obviously planned. The only thing that sucks worse than my last month is the talent level on this jags line"

Edited by NoSaint

Sounds ridiculous but not sure what anyone would expect him to say.... "So...ummm... Obviously I'm a quitting quiter and failed at getting a head coach job like I obviously planned. The only thing that sucks worse than my last month is the talent level on this jags line"

He's definitely between a rock and a hard place. He's lying to everyone about how he didn't expect to have another HC job, so he has to soft sell the opt out as a "family decision."

It's ridiculous to say how "outstanding" everything was in Buffalo and how the Pegulas will be "outstanding" owners...makes no sense.

He's just an idiot.

does this mean i don't get to post my favorite pic anymore?

7cf48c0fcf0841fc82b8f2c89819b547-052fa2a

It means no such thing. That picture never gets old.

Sounds ridiculous but not sure what anyone would expect him to say....

The truth would work better: "Look, obviously I miscalculated, and now I am going to work hard to get another chance to be a head coach somewhere. I am grateful for this opportunity." Instead, he continues with his charade of "this is just what I had in mind." He fools no one.

Doug Marrone spoke with reporters today in Jacksonville -- his first public comments since leaving Buffalo.

Ryan O'Halloran @ryanohalloran 4m4 minutes ago

Marrone said he didn't expect to get another head-coaching job right away. "You can't do that in this profession."

Don't believe him. Woody "we're interested", Schefter's tweets....

Cat Logic, you know, where the cat backs off the table awkwardly, lands and stalks off with an expression like "I meant to do that!"

Edited by Hopeful

Only very few Bills HC's have earned a second chance at being a HC in the NFL & Marrone wasn't one of them by what he did with his time here !!

Maybe if he wouldn't have been a gold digger & continued the climb upwards with this team (if he could have) maybe he would have warranted another shot some where else but not with a 15 - 17 record !!

Good luck Maroon !!

The truth would work better: "Look, obviously I miscalculated, and now I am going to work hard to get another chance to be a head coach somewhere. I am grateful for this opportunity." Instead, he continues with his charade of "this is just what I had in mind." He fools no one.

I love how you included "obviously" in your alternate statement.

Jesus, this dude thinks he is, by far, not only the smartest guy in the room, but the rest of the room is filled with idiots.

Well... in order for him to be right about the first part, the second part would HAVE to be true.