Thurman at it again!

I think Thurman is just saying: "What? According to LaCanfora, Marrone is a top OC candidate for Baltimore? That can't be right, can it?"

The answer is: NO.

Baltimore is on the short list of well run franchises in this league who is pretty good all the time.

They ain't gonna hire Marrone in any capacity.

Old Doug is quickly moving out of the NFL entirely. Well done Doug!

I'm getting to the point that I don't care about what Thurman tweets. His famous "It's on like a MOFO." And what ever happened? .......... <crickets>........

He uses it as a form of passive aggression. Kinda like, "I know something, but can't tell you" Look, I think we all recognize he's an insider and he probably does know a lot more than most. But, if you know something -- tell us. If you can't tell us, don't say anything.

How about this Thurman, "Say what you mean, and mean what you say!"

that's like going from wagyu beef to a pile of puke.

except Waygu beef hasn't been available in this country for many, many years. Same with Kobe. Anyone who tells you they've had Kobe beef or Waygu beef since 2010 is full of it. :D

except Waygu beef hasn't been available in this country for many, many years. Same with Kobe. Anyone who tells you they've had Kobe beef or Waygu beef since 2010 is full of it. :D

i had it in japan a few years ago and i puked last night, so i'm familiar with both. the wagyu (kubiak) is definitely better than puke (marrone).

actually wagyu is way better than kubiak. kubiak is like decently-crusted ny strip. marrone is still a pile of puke.

Real Kobe beef can only come from Japan.

I get that... Like real "champagne" is only from France.

But, if they got the cows and continue to breed and raise them according to that tradition, are we splitting hairs a little?

And I'm asking because I've heard this beef is the next best thing. And I've eaten it in steakhouses, it's pretty darn tasty. So, I'm genuinely curious what the resident cow czar has to say about it.

i just had it - were they lying on the menu? It was a Wagyu beef burger. Is it really unavailable and if so what the hell was I eating?

Just checked the menu and it said "tender ground, locally raised Wagyu"

How was it ? Worth the 15.99 ?

Meh

i have more bad news: that zinfadel that paired so well with the burger? it was actually merlot.

lol

I believe Wagyu has been crossed bred w/ angus, so it's a Kobe/Wagyu "style" beef. There is an American Wagyu Association that over sees who raises the cattle.

whew