Who is really looking forward to the Super Bowl

Nasty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I kinda like the seahawks. I'm a big fan of Russell Wilson.

And there is no team I hate as much as the New England Patriots*.

Zero dilemma here.

Ditto, ditto and ditto. Add to the above that I love watching what Marshawn can do when he gets the ball. This is an antidilemma.

I think I have narrowed it down. I like the Pats D because the LB's and the DB's with good DE's but like the Seattle Offense because the quality play they have. So I'll route for those two units. I do not want to see Brady play against the Hawks D. No real interest. I think he will have a game that sets him apart from the rest of the QB's. 2 INT's and some rough moments but I expect this dude to cut some Hawks D up and make impressive plays by willpower.

I am just grateful it wasn't Green Bay vs. the Pats**, which is my nightmare for reasons previously stated. At this point, I can freely root against the Pats** without worry. I don't mind Seattle as much as other people seem to. I'm hoping for a beat down.

Sea should win if they cage and prepare for cheaty boy and his trained monkey who throws a great 5 yard out . They should hand bill a tape of their walk thru and their play book at media day with a thumbnail of all their signals just so things can be out in the open . If not I don't know if I care .

Are there BILLS fans that are actually considering rooting for the Pats?!? Seriously?!?

I am. AFC team, the Seahawks are the chic pick, and it would solidify Tom Brady's legacy. I don't have a problem acknowledging a great coach and QB who manage to win with what looks like an average roster on paper.

I am. AFC team, the Seahawks are the chic pick, and it would solidify Tom Brady's legacy. I don't have a problem acknowledging a great coach and QB who manage to win with what looks like an average roster on paper.

By no means am I rooting for the Pats, but as time goes on I am really growing a great deal of respect for still being able to watch Brady play his position at the level he does at his age. The guy is as fierce a competitor as they come, and his moxy would be labeled very Buffalo if he was here. That said I love watching him cry too!

Billy on the other hand....

Edited by Mango

I want it to be a contest... that is the main thing. I am sure Brady won't crumble and bottle it like Manning did. I am not actively rooting for the Pats but nor am I desperate for them to lose. If Tom Brady wins a 4th ring he ties Bradshaw and Montana and I do think that might influence his decision not necessarily this off-season but going forward about retirement.

I can taste a little puke in the back of my mouth thinking about that.

That just is such a defeatist mentality to me. How many Steeler fans do you think cheered for the Ravens? 49ers fans cheered for Seattle? Bears fans for Packers? Redskins fans for the Giants? It's appalling and unfathomable to me. It's one thing to respect them, they have earned it. Cheering for them is completely unacceptable.

They have pushed your team around for a decade and a half, cheated while doing it and some people are excited about the prospect of them furthering their legacy?!? This isn't the SEC. We don't cheer for our rivals to give us some weird satisfaction that it makes us look better. I'm sorry but I'd rather see North Korea win a Lombardi trophy than the Pats.

That just is such a defeatist mentality to me. How many Steeler fans do you think cheered for the Ravens? 49ers fans cheered for Seattle? Bears fans for Packers? Redskins fans for the Giants? It's appalling and unfathomable to me. It's one thing to respect them, they have earned it. Cheering for them is completely unacceptable.

They have pushed your team around for a decade and a half, cheated while doing it and some people are excited about the prospect of them furthering their legacy?!? This isn't the SEC. We don't cheer for our rivals to give us some weird satisfaction that it makes us look better. I'm sorry but I'd rather see North Korea win a Lombardi trophy than the Pats.

Yup.

Nothing would annoy me or make me cringe more than to see that stupid grin on Tom Brady's face as he hoist the Lombardi trophy up. Please no.

I think the Pats are playing the best football and will destroy the Seahawks. By 20. I hate both teams and I'm not sure I can even watch it. The Packers should have won by 10 and only won through a series of fluky plays.

Go ????

Amen. And in that vein, I told my son I'd root for Satan to beat the Patriots if they were matched up in the super bowl.

the only thing that annoys me about the Seahawks is when they raise the 12th man flag.

well and the issue where the Bills could have selected Wilson in the draft

In week 17 the Bills kept Brady and co to 3 FG's in the first half and their scrubs scoreless

Seattle's D can keep them honest and I don't expect RW to have another horrible 3 QTR's

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Second this!

Katie Perry has a nice rack!

Yeah man, and she's beautiful.

I really wanted Green Bay because I felt they had the better chance of beating the Pats*. Now I am forced to root for the Seahawks. I believe many Bills fans feel this way.

Trust me Bellycheat was not going to lose twice to gb. With game film and Rodgers playing injured.... Pats were going to kill gb this time. (Hate to say it, but even we beat gb...)

It was not pretty the way seattle won sunday, but at the same time, it was a huge wake up.

Look to see a pretty easy victory by seattle.

Tom brady is the chick pick. You must not know too many chicks. And that's ok.

They have pushed your team around for a decade and aeated while doing it and some people are excited about the prospect of them furthering their legacy?!? This isn't the SEC. We don't cheer for our rivals to give us some weird satisfaction that it makes us look better. I'm sorry but I'd rather see North Korea win a Lombardi trophy than the Pats.

this this this.

"I want Tom Brady to solidify his legacy as best qb of all time" :censored::censored: .

If my mom was on her death bed and asked me to root for the pats for this game, I would reply with, "You were never by real mom. Laters"

So many bills fans are also brady/pats fans it make me sick to my stomach.

this this this.

"I want Tom Brady to solidify his legacy as best qb of all time" :censored::censored: .

If my mom was on her death bed and asked me to root for the pats for this game, I would reply with, "You were never by real mom. Laters"

So many bills fans are also brady/pats fans it make me sick to my stomach.

Im with you 100%. Back in Atlanta I was on my 2nd date with a girl, we were back at my place afterwards, stuff was happening. While fooling around she noticed some Bills stuff and mentioned that was too bad since she was a Pats fan because of Tom Brady. Then she pulled back and made a comment about how drastically the look on my face changed. I asked her to leave. She thought I was kidding. I never spoke to her again.

Who was the opposing coach again in the most unjust Bills loss in history? He's coaching in the SB, and it isn't Belichick.

I hate the Pats, but I'm an AFC east loyalist and will always pull for a team from our division to win the SB. The ridicule of the Bills losing 4 straight amidst a longer stretch of 13 straight AFC super bowl losses has stuck with me. Eff the NFC. Plus a couple of my closest friends are fanatical Pats fans. Finally, it's better if the Bills can supplant the champ as opposed to a runner up.

Edited by dave mcbride

Who was the opposing coach again in the most unjust Bills loss in history? He's coaching in the SB, and it isn't Belichick.

I hate the Pats, but I'm an AFC east loyalist and will always pull for a team from our division to win the SB. The ridicule of the Bills losing 4 straight amidst a longer stretch of 13 straight AFC super bowl losses has stuck with me. Eff the NFC. Plus a couple of my closest friends are fanatical Pats fans. Finally, it's better if the Bills can supplant the champ as opposed to a runner up.

Who was the defensive coordinator for the most heartbreaking loss in Bills history? He was the sane guy that had players fake injuries to slow down the no huddle resulting in a rule change. He also films team's practices, deflates footballs and has people report late that they will be ineligible. Everything that is wrong with the NFL is New England.

I respect them for how long they have stayed on top but there is ZERO redeeming about them.

It doesn't matter who you will be rooting for - it's a done deal. This will be the Patriots' Super Bowl win number 4, according to Kraft, Belichick and Brady's 13-year pact with the devil. :devil::devil::devil: Watch for some very "interesting" things to happen on game day to ensure the Patsy win.

Superbowl is unwatchable this year. Mainly because of what happened to my boys in the NFC title game. We will never get over that one. I am just about recovered from that loss lol. I hope both our teams get to the big game next year. Go get Nick Foles! That would put the Bills as a playoff contender right away. Best wishes in your off season.

Mainly because of what happened to my boys in the NFC title game. We will never get over that one. I am just about recovered from that loss lol. I hope both our teams get to the big game next year. Go get Nick Foles! That would put the Bills as a playoff contender right away. Best wishes in your off season.

i seriously feel your pain.. as a bills die-hard i know what it is like.. that was yours.. that game was as close to the illegal forward pass game as far as heartbreak goes

Edited by dwight in philly