Who is really looking forward to the Super Bowl

Nasty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone hate Seattle? Because they are cocky? They play fantastic, physical, smart football, they back up their talk on the field and it's so much fun to watch.

Well, you are accurate in your assessment above. A very likeable team. BUT, their fans are dumb as )&@#)%&(&(#)Q#)(. Still havwe to root for them bigtime versus the *Pats :/

I'm hoping for a wardrobe malfunction...

That was my thought as well

But as far as the game... I'm working anyway and isn't going to bother me that I miss it. I will have to side with the Seahawks, not because I particularly care for them, but it shows that the style of offense we are heading towards can be successful... and I can't stand NE. Even this year they have to pull some BS just to make it to where they are. The only thing I'll be sorry I miss is if Brady gets carted off the field on a stretcher

Well, you are accurate in your assessment above. A very likeable team. BUT, their fans are dumb as )&@#)%&(&(#)Q#)(. Still havwe to root for them bigtime versus the *Pats :/

Pats fans are just as ignorant...if not more. They have absolutely no clue about their teams history. And I know this first hand as I was married to a girl from Boston for 10 years, and her family was pretty clueless about anything pre-Bledsoe. I knew more than they did. No one ever heard of Tony Collins.

Worst thing about this Superbowl.....the media will absolutely destroy any credibility it would have by ruining it with the Patriots Brady and Belichick hype for the next two weeks. They will be doing a huge discredit to Seattle and their fans. I will not watch anything that has to do with the NFL until gametime, if I even watch then.

Don't understand the argument against a team because of their fans. Same with musical artists or anything like that. Some of our fans are also dumb and awful, too.

The irony is that the only reason I may end up watching it is because my wife, who generally does not give a crap about the NFL, watches the Super Bowl. I honestly would not watch a second of the game otherwise since the thought of either team celebrating a victory makes me want to puke. Two known cheaters as coaches, a smug, arrogant (and luckier than shyt) team in the Seahawks, and the mortal enemy in the Patriots (I'm still frostbitten from the 1963 playoff loss against the Pats at the Rockpile). This is why I get so pissed about the Bills' failures year after year; they always seem to be followed by a Super Bowl with two unlikeable teams. Sorry, the next 2 to 3 weeks will be simply unbearable.

The irony is that the only reason I may end up watching it is because my wife, who generally does not give a crap about the NFL, watches the Super Bowl. I honestly would not watch a second of the game otherwise since the thought of either team celebrating a victory makes me want to puke. Two known cheaters as coaches, a smug, arrogant (and luckier than shyt) team in the Seahawks, and the mortal enemy in the Patriots (I'm still frostbitten from the 1963 playoff loss against the Pats at the Rockpile). This is why I get so pissed about the Bills' failures year after year; they always seem to be followed by a Super Bowl with two unlikeable teams. Sorry, the next 2 to 3 weeks will be simply unbearable.

We'll get through it and then the 5 second attention span of media will mean that something else will be the story.

Once we get this NE* "greatest ever" win behind us it will only get easier with time.

We can then start to look forward to what should be an awesome season and hopefully the Bills can dethrone them and finally end their stupid dynasty.

Feb 1 will be the worst. But it gets better.

The two teams I dislike the most playing for the championship? Yeah not thrilled. The only thing I'm looking forward to is a 3rd consecutive Pats superbowl loss to crush the souls of Pats fans everywhere.

Sorry to disappoint you but they're a soulless lot.

Feb 1 will be the worst. But it gets better.

Perhaps it will be better in September (although I can't live on the Bills' having "promise" - there will need to be actual results before I get the least bit excited), but after Feb. 1 I get to face the prospect of the Yankees without Jeter. Just one more depressing sports milestone I'd rather not face. My only hope is for the Wildcats (the Arizona ones, not the NBA team in Kentucky) to win the National Championship. Until further notice, the NFL is dead to me.

I think the hate for Seattle and Hawks fans is ridiculous. I've been going to Hawks games for 15 years and have enjoyed the experience every time. The fans, overall, are great and very knowledgeable. They are respectful when they find out I'm a Bills fan. The team has been great to watch for the last 4 years and has had good runs before that . Seattle is also an awesome city. Uhhhh, yeah, I'm excited for the game. I'd love to see the Hawks roll over the stinking filth that is the Patriots.

My biggest fear a couple weeks ago was a Patriots-Cowboys Super Bowl but I have no problem with the Seahawks, in fact I enjoy watching their aggressive style of play. I also think the Seahawks and Pats matchup well against each other and think its an added bonus these two teams haven't played each other since 2012. I think people just enjoy bitching and whining nowadays and then other people like to jump on the bandwagon. I don't see how if your a big football fan you can be THAT upset over this matchup. I mean i saw people who were rooting for teams like Carolina and Indy to go to the Super Bowl this year and I couldn't believe it. Neither of those teams are championship level caliber and those are the teams people would rather see playing for the freakin Super Bowl!?