Nasty

Me, all the pats hate doesnt change the fact this is an epic one:

- Carroll vs bellichick

- Seattle defense vs pats offense

- young gun Wilson vs old guard brady

- gronk vs legion of boom

- beast mode vs the media

- brady and bellichick chasing records

I could go on. But needless to say the two best teams are playing. And its highly unlikely either gets blown out. This should be a real good one.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate both of these teams. Really considering not watching

i wish i could just skip it but i'm looking forward to one of those teams losing. seattle doesnt deserve to be there and the pats have earned it but i hate the entire team, coach, owner and all of the fans.

i hope they both lose.

What would you rather have? A limping Rodgers vs a talent-starved colts (sans luck)? Clearly the 2 best teams are playing

I'd much rather have the Packers with an injured Rodgers than either the Pats* or Seahawks. The Seahawks have always been one of those teams that I never thought much about on Sunday unless a team I like was playing against. And the Pats* I despise.

The only thing worse than the Pats* playing in the Super Bowl would be if the Pats* were playing against the Cowboys, because there would be absolutely no reason to root for anybody.

Either Punkshawn or the Cheats take home the Lombardi trophy. Gag. And yes, they still cheat. Using two running backs to push Brady to a first down on 4th and inches is clearly against the rules. But when was the last time you saw a helping the runner penalty? I guess if I had to choose, give it to Punkshawn. I want that guy's attorneys. How they've kept him out of jail and on the field through his DUI and assault arrests makes Johnnie Cochran look like a paralegal.

I'm hoping for a wardrobe malfunction...

Did not get this until I remembered that Katy Perry was the halftime show. Well-played sir. :worthy:

What is interesting is that we really could be a decent QB away from some exciting things happening in the playoffs for us.

Look at some of this crap playing in the playoffs this year. Carolina? No team will ever do anything with Cam Newton as their QB.

Indy? They flat out suck, but have a promising developing QB.

San Fran has been a super power in recent years but decided to implode. Denver quit.

Green Bay, Seattle, and New England are all high quality teams, though we just beat one of them in a meaningful game.

Man. If we could get a decent QB and find a formula to beat NE, who knows what we could do.

Tis upcoming Superbowl? Meh.

It's all too familiar and I don't need to see Tom Brady in his 6th Superbowl.

Why does everyone hate Seattle? Because they are cocky? They play fantastic, physical, smart football, they back up their talk on the field and it's so much fun to watch.

I wish the bills was like them. I want the Seahawks to win it again. I'm looking forward for the SB. LET GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

The only reason I would watch this years SB is to route against the Cheatriots.

Do not think this is reason enough to watch it. i.e. no fun at all.

Could have been worse, a Dallas - NE superbowl as I hate each team (NE more) and could not stomach to watch either one playing or winning.

Would have preferred a Bills-Packers superbowl.

Either Punkshawn or the Cheats take home the Lombardi trophy. Gag. And yes, they still cheat. Using two running backs to push Brady to a first down on 4th and inches is clearly against the rules. But when was the last time you saw a helping the runner penalty? I guess if I had to choose, give it to Punkshawn. I want that guy's attorneys. How they've kept him out of jail and on the field through his DUI and assault arrests makes Johnnie Cochran look like a paralegal.

Did not get this until I remembered that Katy Perry was the halftime show. Well-played sir. :worthy:

Against Buffalo, for one of our O-linemen pulling one of our RB's across a first down line.

Apologies for not remembering any more details.

Seattle shouldnt be there. Wilson is one Lucky SOB.

WTF was Ha-HA Clinton Dix doing on that 2 pt attempt. That should have been a pick-2.

His team made the plays and the opponent didn't. Also don't think officiating had anything to do with the outcome. They earned it. Some more points of intrigue:

- sherman vs revis for best DB; both had a pick Sunday

- kraft fired Carroll years ago as pats HC

- Katy perry wardrobe malfunction

Edited by JTSP

Against Buffalo, for one of our O-linemen pulling one of our RB's across a first down line.

Apologies for not remembering any more details.

Stop me if you've heard this before. Bills called for helping the runner, Cheats not called for helping the runner. Conspiracy? :ph34r:

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

Boobie knows best

@Boobie24Dixon: This might be the 1st super bowl where nobody outside of the teams fan base want any of these teams to win...folks like can it be a tie lol

My son is a much bigger football fan than I am and he says he isn't even going to bother to watch this year. Also mentioned wanting them both to lose.

He was hoping for Pack/Colts. I'm sure he'll watch if the Pats get disqualified for "ball-gate", but it's the Pats so how likely is that.

- Katy perry wardrobe malfunction

Sadly, the show is going to be on a delay so they can dump out any such malfunctions.

Would have preferred a Bills-Packers superbowl.

Well, Rex promised playoffs so can the superbowl be far behind? ;)

. But needless to say the two best teams are playing. And its highly unlikely either gets blown out. This should be a real good one.

This is all true.