Who is really looking forward to the Super Bowl

Nasty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a hard decision. Should I pull for a team whose coach was called a cheater by Don Shula? Or should I pull for a cheater that left his job at USC once he realized the hammer was about to come down? Not sure I can pull for either. Hope there is a Twilight Zone marathon on Sci Fi on Super Bowl Sunday.

At the start of the season if you asked me who I DIDN'T want in the SB it would be Seahawks-Pats. I suppose the good news is one of them has to lose. I can't believe I'll be forced to root for the Seahawks.

Same here - except I will be forced to root against Seattle, as they are the only team I despise more than New England...

The two best football teams in the world will be playing each other. Of course I'm looking forward to it!

Hate the Pats all you want (which I think is silly and overdone here) but they are dominant. I almost hope they win the SB so I can stop hearing "notice they haven't won a SB since they got caught "cheating?""

YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON! Seriously?!? MORON!

WOW! This was harsh

ISIS against Richard Sherman, and Marshawn Lynch would be a loss. ISIS against Bianca Wilfork would be a loss.

The only one who would be injured in all of this is Danny Amendola.

Katy Perry is doing the halftime. She can be a little freaky. So there's that.

Google her a few times and you'll never need to watch her again...

Why does everyone hate Seattle? Because they are cocky? They play fantastic, physical, smart football, they back up their talk on the field and it's so much fun to watch.

I don't hate them. In fact, I'll be their biggest fan come Super Bowl Sunday. That said, I would've preferred if the Packers had won.

Katy Perry is doing the halftime. She can be a little freaky. So there's that.

I'm hoping for a wardrobe malfunction...