Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Has CNN explained how this is a repudiation of Trump yet?

Seriously...great letter.

Obama sent that man to Afghanistan to teach the Afghanis how to be more tolerant and accepting of their families.

Trump got the major killed by not fulfilling Obama's promise to bring the troops home.

Orange man bad.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/one-dead-two-hurt-in-melbourne-terror-attack/ar-BBPvKsZ?ocid=ientp

Police said a Somali immigrant killed one person and wounded two others in a rush-hour stabbing spree in the heart of Australia's second city Friday, labelling it a terrorist attack.

The unnamed man drove a 4X4 truck loaded with gas bottles into the bustling city centre of Melbourne, ignited the vehicle in a ball of flames and then attacked passers-by with a knife, police said.

Counter-terrorism police and intelligence officers are still piecing together how the incident occurred, but said the attacker was known to intelligence services.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

80 intercepts out of 400 rockets...and that's still a 95% success rate, since Iron Dome doesn't engage anything targeting empty areas. 

Iron Dome ***** rocks.

My nephew lives in Tel Aviv so I’d prefer it to be 100%.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

How is 80 of 400 95%?

The Iron Dome system ignores any rockets that aren't a danger. It won't fire if the rocket is going to hit the desert.

The 80 is 95% of rockets that were actually a threat.

Staying on topic is not hard.....................for those who read.

Palestinians launch 400 rockets at Jews, and suddenly media is done talking about anti-Semitism

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sure, a Trump hater shot up a bunch of Jews because several thousand Central Americans were making their way towards our southern border. You need to quit eating the lead.

No no no.  Let him eat it.  Maybe it will kill him and we can all laugh and laugh and laugh.

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Palestinians launch 400 rockets at Jews, and suddenly media is done talking about anti-Semitism

Seven successful intercepts in 14 seconds.  

Iron Dome is the *****.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

Is that cheaper than a border wall?

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Why can't we just do like they do in Looney Toons and turn that around on Palestine so they blow themselves up?

Would anyone care.

Iran would. 

But the funny thing is israel and Iran can’t really go to war with each other. They don’t have the capabilities. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html

Do you see what the savages do? And I freaking love how the article refers to the barbarians as “Asians.” They won’t even call them Muslims. 

“Keep England White.”

- Winston Spencer Churchill

WTF.  I remember hearing about what suicide was when I was probably 10, in a 3rd grade or so.  There was a mention of it on some film in class...............And, I was shocked - What?  Why would anybody want to kill themselves?  It made no sense at the time............I can't believe a 9 year old would know what it was AND how to hang themselves, which I still can't figure out to this day! 

17 minutes ago, bbb said:

WTF.  I remember hearing about what suicide was when I was probably 10, in a 3rd grade or so.  There was a mention of it on some film in class...............And, I was shocked - What?  Why would anybody want to kill themselves?  It made no sense at the time............I can't believe a 9 year old would know what it was AND how to hang themselves, which I still can't figure out to this day! 

Muslims hate non-muslims, and then they hate the muslims that don't muslim in the way that they muslim. It's who they are, and what they do. 

England is a place for the English. The English are white. They are Anglican, catholic, and various types of protestants. But they ain't muslims. 

Hopefully they'll be able to retake their Island after Brexit. 

3 hours ago, bbb said:

At the age of about 13 I had a friend hang himself. He never gave out a clue.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

At the age of about 13 I had a friend hang himself. He never gave out a clue.

Its the quiet ones that do it. 

We had a PA in the army who did it. He was a captain. A ranger. Former infantryman. Obviously educated. He got a John Deere letter while we was deployed and ate 5.56. Sad.