Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Another article proving that the Orlando shooter was just a misguided homo.

But this call was different.

This call was chilling.

“Do you know about the shooting?” a man asked Gentili.

“Yes, I’m getting calls,” Gentili said. “I am hearing reports of a shooting. …”

The man cut him off.

“I’m the shooter. It’s me,” the man said. “I am the shooter.”

The caller then said he had carried out the Pulse attack for the Islamic State and began speaking quickly in Arabic.

“At the time, I didn’t know what he was saying,” Gentili told News 13 reporter Scott Fais. “He was speaking so fast. But it was … he was speaking fluently. Whatever language he was speaking, he knew it. And he was speaking it very quickly. And that is when I said to him, ‘Sir. Please. Speak in English, please.'”

“I did it for ISIS,” the caller said, according to Gentili, “I did it for the Islamic State.”

When the TV producer asked the caller’s location, the man said it was “none of my [expletive] business,” Gentili said.

“It was silent for a while,” Gentili said. “I asked him: ‘Is there anything else you want to say?'”

The man said no and hung up.

Please share some of the causes for your doubt (that the government doesn't have us private citizens massively outgunned), seriously.

Think of the Philadelphia Move bombing and the Branch Dravidians. Those were small time for the government side.

what military man, the average GI joe would not press the trigger on his neighbors. For one. Not on weapons that kill large groups. Shoot them, maybe. But many of these folks would not side with the government. The major advantage would be with the citizens over government.

what military man, the average GI joe would not press the trigger on his neighbors. For one. Not on weapons that kill large groups. Shoot them, maybe. But many of these folks would not side with the government. The major advantage would be with the citizens over government.

If this were to ever happen (which I doubt), I don't think they'd use weapons to wipe us out. They can cut off food and water supplies and we'd be done.

And for the record I believe hell is a good enough punishment. Why would they have to die for it?

Edited by Justice

If this were to ever happen (which I doubt), I don't think they'd use weapons to wipe us out. They can cut off food and water supplies and we'd be done.

And for the record I believe hell is a good enough punishment. Why would they have to die for it?

good let that happen thin out the herd of the government sucking idiots. Here. Got something for ya to sort it out.

Private citizens are the ones who control most of that. Power grids would be abandoned.

Not to mention if there ever was a government hostile takeover of food and water supplies, I know some folks with the means to take them back. Forcefully.

Private citizens are the ones who control most of that. Power grids would be abandoned.

Not to mention if there ever was a government hostile takeover of food and water supplies, I know some folks with the means to take them back. Forcefully.

Don't you agree the vast majority will parish?

In the 16th or 21st centuries?

Both I guess and why the change if there is one? God changed his mind?

Nah. It would be over long before. I think you overestimate the competency of our government and the loyalty of those who work for it.

You think some National Guard soldiers are gonna sit around policing grocery stores with starving folks around and watch them all die? When a good chunk of them know that their parents, their grandparents, their siblings and their children are all suffering the same fate?

Like I said, mass defection. It's not another group of folks they can marginalize and square away in a dark corner of their mind. It's their own people, their brothers, their sons.

not lost in all of this is the greatest irony. There is truly comic relief in that those in the urban areas whom consume government resources, dependent upon all things to be provided and cannot naturally fend for themselves are the most liberal of areas. Detroit. Chicago. NYC. California in masse. Etc.

Your western NY, Carolina's. Virginia. Alabamas and such states are resource rich with a population not only sufficient on self survival for their way of life with their trades, ability and social standards but they have natural resources and the ability to flourish off of them.

The government loves that we fear them. And those in NYC. Chicago. Detroit. Etc must. They cannot survive with out heavy government intervention and regulation brought upon them by design and construction of decades of Democratic practices.

If the feds tried to take over small town Carolina, for example, it would not go well. It would be messy and that's before diplomacy and beaurcracy. Look at that stand off just recently where they occupied a federal building for months

All organized religions are filtered through man's word, not God's. Men who seek to use the word of God to control others, organize society, and (sometimes) feather their own nests. When religions change, it's not God who changed its mind, it's the men controlling the message. Which is why strict adherence to the written words of any religion, at the expense of reason, is dangerous and usually ends in bloodshed.

That's not to say there isn't a place for religion or faith in society. More that it shouldn't be followed blindly because no one on this planet has a monopoly on who God is or what it stands for.

Nah. It would be over long before. I think you overestimate the competency of our government and the loyalty of those who work for it.

You think some National Guard soldiers are gonna sit around policing grocery stores with starving folks around and watch them all die? When a good chunk of them know that their parents, their grandparents, their siblings and their children are all suffering the same fate?

Like I said, mass defection. It's not another group of folks they can marginalize and square away in a dark corner of their mind. It's their own people, their brothers, their sons.

Those grocery stores will be depleted in just a few hours.

What Greggy said. God didn't change his mind, but how men interpret His teachings has changed.....

for some religions

Since "God" really never said one way or another and the bible and other religious published doctrines was written by fallible and imperfect human beings who took it upon themselves to speak on behalf of God, I guess you could say he never changed his mind. If there is a God, which I happen to believe there is in one form or another, he in my view would not punish homosexuality simply for being homosexuals but he would judge them on their own merits and the content of their character.

All organized religions are filtered through man's word, not God's. Men who seek to use the word of God to control others, organize society, and (sometimes) feather their own nests. When religions change, it's not God who changed its mind, it's the men controlling the message. Which is why strict adherence to the written words of any religion, at the expense of reason, is dangerous and usually ends in bloodshed.

That's not to say there isn't a place for religion or faith in society. More that it shouldn't be followed blindly because no one on this planet has a monopoly on who God is or what it stands for.

I guess we have a similar view on this. Just read this now