Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Aside from the fact that he had former classmates, ex wife and other people close to him who made claims that he was gay and that he frequented gay clubs on more than a dozen occasions and used gay dating apps, not much else.

Well, I guess that if he looks like a duck.......... I haven't followed this as much as I usually do and all I saw was that he had checked out "Pulse" at numerous times. Pure speculation, but it appears that due to his faith and his sexual orientation there was a little self loathing going on. Married to a female twice? I guess he couldn't fool himself.

Can a Muslim vote for or accept a woman as President of a nation?

Wtf dude? Jennifer Garner looks like a duck and she's not gay. At least not yet.

I don't know. Did you see her nanny? Did she hire that one for herself or for Ben? Couldn't have been because she was the best one for the kids.

Edited by keepthefaith

ClBT7W5WQAYG8FD.jpg

He reportedly made a similar comment to the 911 operator and the black woman he did not shoot.

It is being ignored for the most part. We bomb the **** out of the middle East we make people mad. We're making enemies faster than we can kill them.

Edited by reddogblitz

He reportedly made a similar comment to the 911 operator and the black woman he did not shoot.

It is being ignored for the most part. We bomb the **** out of the middle East we make people mad. We're making enemies faster than we can kill them.

Our fault again huh?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeediculous dude.

Our fault again huh?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeediculous dude.

Yep. So the guy is upset that the US is bombing innocent women and children so he decides to lash out by shooting out a gay club he would go to often.

Brilliant.

Yep. So the guy is upset that the US is bombing innocent women and children so he decides to lash out by shooting out a gay club he would go to often.

Brilliant.

Obviously it's stupid and unjustified. I'm in no way justifying it. However, he did tell the 911 operator, the black lady at the club, and put it on FaceBook.

I'm just saying we're blaming everything else, "assault weapons", Muslims, Islam, Trump, Obama, homophobia, him being gay, etc. Can't we even consider that attacking other countries and playing a large part in promoting chaos in the Middle East might piss some people off? Why should we close our ears and deny it when it comes back and bites us in the ass?

• Sad 1

Can a Muslim vote for or accept a woman as President of a nation?

I don't know. Did you see her nanny? Did she hire that one for herself or for Ben? Couldn't have been because she was the best one for the kids.

Nine Muslim women have ruled nations.

http://egyptianstreets.com/2015/06/09/meet-the-nine-muslim-women-who-have-ruled-nations/

Obviously it's stupid and unjustified. I'm in no way justifying it. However, he did tell the 911 operator, the black lady at the club, and put it on FaceBook.

I'm just saying we're blaming everything else, "assault weapons", Muslims, Islam, Trump, Obama, homophobia, him being gay, etc. Can't we even consider that attacking other countries and playing a large part in promoting chaos in the Middle East might piss some people off? Why should we close our ears and deny it when it comes back and bites us in the ass?

That's what he wanted people to think. I can't say for sure, but I don't buy it. He was conflicted and evil. He was certainly dealing with some inner-demons.

That's what he wanted people to think. I can't say for sure, but I don't buy it. He was conflicted and evil. He was certainly dealing with some inner-demons.

Come on dude, blame America like Reddog. Or at least admit we deserve it like he says. Those people at the dance club reaped because some American dared to bomb the guys burning people in cages.

You're trying to ascribe common sense to a bipolar guy who was probably unmedicated.

So.....................which is it ?

ClE6gJgXIAEr92A.jpgClE3cLhUgAEWcZ0.jpg

I have no idea if Jun 14 is this year or last nor do I know when the CIA quote was taken. Here is what I do know:

Anyone who calls them ISIL has already lost. The reasoning behind calling them that has never been explained and everyone knows them as ISIS. Clearly Obama does it either to somehow bash Israel and/or America, or to prop up his flimsy self image that he is smarter than all of us. But if the CIA director calls them that too, he is a useless douche who is Obama's lap dog in the same fashion that Comey is Hillary's. Lap dogs rarely defeat a vicious scourge like ISIS.

This guy seems to have simply hated everyone, and espoused whatever hatred he was feeling at the moment. I tend to doubt he had any deeply held convictions concerning gays, Islam, America, ISIS, or anyone else really.