Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

knoller_bigger.jpgMark Knoller @markknoller 57m57 minutes ago

Pres Obama boards Air Force One for the flight to Orlando. @VP traveling separately on Air Force Two.pic.twitter.com/TxkZCmjWKg

ClFJdJrWAAA6YVi.jpg
7:52 AM - 16 Jun 2016 · Details
23 retweets 23 likes

Lets hope that he sticks to comforting those poor families/victims and praising the responders.

Past history warns us of otherwise.

knoller_bigger.jpgMark Knoller ‏@markknoller 57m57 minutes ago

Pres Obama boards Air Force One for the flight to Orlando. @VP traveling separately on Air Force Two.pic.twitter.com/TxkZCmjWKg

ClFJdJrWAAA6YVi.jpg
23 retweets 23 likes

Lets hope that he sticks to comforting those poor families/victims and praising the responders.

You know damn well he's going to talk about guns, and will likely announce he's considering unilateral executive actions to prevent this sort of thing ever happening again (that of course would not have prevented this, but never let a crisis go to waste.)

knoller_bigger.jpgMark Knoller @markknoller 57m57 minutes ago

ClFJdJrWAAA6YVi.jpg
23 retweets 23 likes

On a side note, what a huge carbon footprint Mr. " I'll stop the oceans from rising" has.

On a side note, what a huge carbon footprint Mr. " I'll stop the oceans from rising" has.

President and VP don't fly on the same plane - ever. And the President takes a VC-25 almost everywhere, for communications reasons. And neither of those decisions are within his ability to change, really.

(Side note: "Air Force One" is not the VC-25. It's the call sign of any plane the president's flying in - it could be a C-32 (converted 757) or even a converted Gulfstream. Odds are "Air Force Two" in this case is a C-32.)

President and VP don't fly on the same plane - ever. And the President takes a VC-25 almost everywhere, for communications reasons. And neither of those decisions are within his ability to change, really.

(Side note: "Air Force One" is not the VC-25. It's the call sign of any plane the president's flying in - it could be a C-32 (converted 757) or even a converted Gulfstream. Odds are "Air Force Two" in this case is a C-32.)

captain-obvious.jpeg

I wonder if it's Obama or a Secret Service rule that puts Michelle and her entourage on a separate plane too. Also, is there an Army One... or Navy One? I know there's "Marine One."

I wonder if it's Obama or a Secret Service rule that puts Michelle and her entourage on a separate plane too. Also, is there an Army One... or Navy One? I know there's "Marine One."

Given that Presidents and First Ladies have traveled together in the past, probably Obama's decision. Would you want to be stuck on a plane with that harpy?

Given that Presidents and First Ladies have traveled together in the past, probably Obama's decision. Would you want to be stuck on a plane with that harpy?

Probably nagging him about eating junk food on the plane...

Thank goodness he'll be out of there before we go down (on Saturday).

He'll still be there on Saturday. It wouldn't be an Obama trip if he didn't stay a few extra days to get in 36 holes.

All condescension and no play makes Barry a sad boy.

Barry goes to Orlando...blames terrorism on how easy it is to get a gun in America.

“Those who defend the easy accessibility of assault weapons, should meet these families and explain why that makes sense….Why is it they think our liberty requires these repeated tragedies?