Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

You guys? That's messed up.

You guys as in Muslims. I think you acknowledged that the people in that video are Muslims. Or am I misreading you?

I guess I'm simply not welcomed here. I guess I'm not American enough for you.

As far as I'm concerned, you are welcomed as long as you don't push for more Muslim immigration. Do you think I am wrong that once the Muslim population reaches a certain size, they will demand Sharia?

You guys as in Muslims. I think you acknowledged that the people in that video are Muslims. Or am I misreading you?

As far as I'm concerned, you are welcomed as long as you don't push for more Muslim immigration. Do you think I am wrong that once the Muslim population reaches a certain size, they will demand Sharia?

Of course they will.

Just like retards, once their population reaches a certain size, start making ignorant sweeping generalizations about Muslims.

You guys? That's messed up. I guess I'm simply not welcomed here. I guess I'm not American enough for you.

You have to keep one important point in mind, though: Ozymandius is a !@#$wit.

As Shelly said, look on his works and despair.

They're Muslim and to be Muslim means you submit yourself to God, so I'm not surprised to see them raise their hands, but it's not like he asked them if they'd volunteer to be the executioner.

Homosexuality is a sin no matter the religion. Adultery is also. Actually I know one Muslim homosexual, or at least I think he classifies himself as a Muslim, and the entire family, as far as I know, welcomes him and accepts him.

To me adultery is far worse a sin. You can't control your sexual preference. You can and should control your sexual desires with anybody except for your spouse. Adultery is an ugly thing. It devastates families. If you're not ready for monogamy, then don't get married.

I'm not pushing for more immigration. This is America. If you come here you better accept it for what it is and what it is is the greatest country in the world. The most beautiful lands, the greatest of freedoms, acceptance and tolerance. If you're not on board then stay out or get out.

They're Muslim and to be Muslim means you submit yourself to God, so I'm not surprised to see them raise their hands, but it's not like he asked them if they'd volunteer to be the executioner.

Homosexuality is a sin no matter the religion. Adultery is also. Actually I know one Muslim homosexual, or at least I think he classifies himself as a Muslim, and the entire family, as far as I know, welcomes him and accepts him.

To me adultery is far worse a sin. You can't control your sexual preference. You can and should control your sexual desires with anybody except for your spouse. Adultery is an ugly thing. It devastates families. If you're not ready for monogamy, then don't get married.

I'm not pushing for more immigration. This is America. If you come here you better accept it for what it is and what it is is the greatest country in the world. The most beautiful lands, the greatest of freedoms, acceptance and tolerance. If you're not on board then stay out or get out.

So if one can't control their sexual preference, then shouldn't religions update their position on this to be consistent with this new information?

You guys? That's messed up. I guess I'm simply not welcomed here. I guess I'm not American enough for you.

I think it's a fair question to ask if those that very strictly practice the muslim faith as you have mentioned is required to actually be a muslim will find conflict with some U.S laws and practices? Can a muslim true to their faith really adopt and assimilate to American culture? I know some great muslim people but by your definition of no deviation from the practice they are probably not muslims.

So if one can't control their sexual preference, then shouldn't religions update their position on this to be consistent with this new information?

I think it's a fair question to ask if those that very strictly practice the muslim faith as you have mentioned is required to actually be a muslim will find conflict with some U.S laws and practices? Can a muslim true to their faith really adopt and assimilate to American culture? I know some great muslim people but by your definition of no deviation from the practice they are probably not muslims.

I feel I have and everyone that I know have. When it comes to who's responsible for carrying out punishments I'm pretty sure that's on the courts. Since we don't have sharia law here then punishment will have to be carried out in the after-life. When it comes to the punishment for adultery I know that you need 3 witnesses to the offense before a punishment can be served. Once again, by the courts.

NEW: Orlando gunman Omar Mateen posted the following Facebook status, moments before attack, source tells CBS News:

ClBT7W5WQAYG8FD.jpg

Okay, now the left can get back to blaming Christians.............................

PS: I wish to be clear, I am posting this CBS tweet to illustrate the hypocrisy of the media and our favorite liberal politicians.

It is not meant as criticism of posters here, in particular Justice. Who has done his darndest to represent the Muslim faith, in a situation where it is near impossible.

You talking about "no go" zones in Merica ?

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/21/many-european-no-go-zones-remain-unassimilated-hotbeds-of-radical-islam/

"He said that the British and French governments have failed to accept that theres a massive problem with lack of integration. CBSs 60 Minutes show sent a crew to London and found that the streets are an alternate reality at night where Sharia patrols bully people who are drinking alcohol, people who they think are homosexuals, and women who arent fully covered by clothing. Additionally, the UKs Islamic population is twice as likely to join the Islamic State terror group than the UK armed forces"

Edited by Ryan L Billz

45]

ClBT7W5WQAYG8FD.jpg

Okay, now the left can get back to blaming Christians.............................

PS: I wish to be clear, I am posting this CBS tweet to illustrate the hypocrisy of the media and our favorite liberal politicians.

It is not meant as criticism of posters here, in particular Justice. Who has done his darndest to represent the Muslim faith, in a situation where it is near impossible.

Isn't it odd that Omar would've been executed by the very same group he pledged allegiance to?

Isn't it odd that Omar would've been executed by the very same group he pledged allegiance to?

It certainly makes one question why he would fall for their poison, but every day you read where more and more U.S. or Europeans pledge their support.

proxy.jpg?t=HBhAaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJyZWl0

CAIR Cancels ‘Islamophobia’ Event After Islamic Mass Murder in Florida

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/13/islamophobia-event-cancelled-islamic-mass-murder-florida/

British anti-gay cleric has Australian visa cancelled http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/15/british-anti-gay-cleric-has-australian-visa-cancelled/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1465999792

Edited by B-Man

Kudos, Justice. You do seem to be a good American Muslim.

Not really, actually. Even putting aside the fact that they had no allegiance to him, such groups are often vicious towards their members. People who pigeonhole people in to boxes have little problem shuffling the boxes' contents.

Because he's gay?

Was he? How do we know? Seriously, maybe I missed any actual proof, but all I've seen is speculation and that speculation seems to be connected to discounting his religion as being a reason for the massacre.

Not really, actually. Even putting aside the fact that they had no allegiance to him, such groups are often vicious towards their members. People who pigeonhole people in to boxes have little problem shuffling the boxes' contents.

Thought he meant the Q as more of a "this moron stated that he killed 49 people in the name of a group that would kill him as soon as look at him" sort of irony.

ClBT7W5WQAYG8FD.jpg

What, no mention of Trump in there?

Was he? How do we know? Seriously, maybe I missed any actual proof, but all I've seen is speculation and that speculation seems to be connected to discounting his religion as being a reason for the massacre.

He used gay dating apps, frequented Pulse often, tried to ask out a co-worker, and even his father and wife thought he was gay.

Aside from the fact that he had former classmates, ex wife and other people close to him who made claims that he was gay and that he frequented gay clubs on more than a dozen occasions and used gay dating apps, not much else.