Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Yeah. GTFOOH with this crap.

Mathematically impossible and I'll tell you why. I know 100s of Muslims and none of them are radicals. Not a single one. If this guy was correct then odds are heavily in favor of me knowing one.

What does that tell me? Absolutely nothing. It's what you do behind closed doors that define you.

You know what those 100s of Muslims think about the Orlando shootings behind closed doors?

I don't think you do. I think you'd be shocked by how many of those 100s of Muslims approve of what Omar did.

Orlando gunman said he carried out attack to get 'Americans to stop bombing his country,' witness says

vlcsnap-7917-03-24-20h57m37s123_14659265

This account from Patience Carter, a 20-year-old who was inside the club during a three-hour hostage standoff, offers the first glimpse at what the shooter said spurred him to carry out the deadliest mass shooting in American history. Carter said the gunman made his claims about his motivation during the same 911 call in which he pledged allegiance to theIslamic State.

At one point, while about two dozen hostages were in the bathrooms inside Pulse, Carter said the gunman asked if there were any black people in the room. When one man said yes, the shooter said, “‘You know I don’t have a problem with black people,'” Carter recalled during a news conference. She said he added: “‘This is about my country. You guys suffered enough.'”

Too bad the media has already decided on the "homophobic lone wolf" theory.

.Edited

Orlando gunman said he carried out attack to get 'Americans to stop bombing his country,' witness says

vlcsnap-7917-03-24-20h57m37s123_14659265

This account from Patience Carter, a 20-year-old who was inside the club during a three-hour hostage standoff, offers the first glimpse at what the shooter said spurred him to carry out the deadliest mass shooting in American history. Carter said the gunman made his claims about his motivation during the same 911 call in which he pledged allegiance to theIslamic State.

At one point, while about two dozen hostages were in the bathrooms inside Pulse, Carter said the gunman asked if there were any black people in the room. When one man said yes, the shooter said, “‘You know I don’t have a problem with black people,'” Carter recalled during a news conference. She said he added: “‘This is about my country. You guys suffered enough.'”

Too bad the media has already decided on the "homophobic lone wolf" theory.

Yes but Trump's words is what is causing all the problems. According to Barry.

The dude was definitely gay. I don't know any terrorists, but it's safe to say they don't frequent gay clubs and get drunk. If they do they're not very Islamic, are they?

Weren't all the 9/11 inbreds spotted a night or two earlier together drinking in a strip club?

So you're saying he's not a Muslim. He just went to a Muslim study group 3x a week for ***** and giggles ?

What do you know about this Mohammed guy who took hostages at a Walmart in Texas ? What about the guy who tortured the French policemans wife in front of her son and streamed the whole thing to Facebook. What was their deal ?

They were Muslim. It is what it is.

If I wanted to be a Christian all I'd have to do is accept Jesus as my lord and savior, right? Then in order to be a good Christian I'd have to follow the Ten Commandments, correct?

Well in Islam it's what you don't do and it's what you do that counts. Your actions. We have to pray 5 times a day, we have to make a pilgrimage to Mecca if we can physically and/or financially, we have to fast during Ramadan, and we have to give money to the poor. So if our actions go against the teachings of Islam then we're not Muslims. Being a Muslim in name only doesn't make you one.

Weren't all the 9/11 inbreds spotted a night or two earlier together drinking in a strip club?

I already explained this. You know how repentance works, right? These evil !@#$s somehow thought they can drink at a strip club and they'll be fine in the afterlife because they're going to murder a bunch of innocent people. Wrong and even more wrong! If they can't grasp how it works to repent then how do you expect them to understand Islam? They think they can laugh at God. Oh yeah we'll get torn up at a strip club and still get into heaven!! Yeah. Ok. Whatever.

I already explained this. You know how repentance works, right? These evil !@#$s somehow thought they can drink at a strip club and they'll be fine in the afterlife because they're going to murder a bunch of innocent people. Wrong and even more wrong! If they can't grasp how it works to repent then how do you expect them to understand Islam? They think they can laugh at God. Oh yeah we'll get torn up at a strip club and still get into heaven!! Yeah. Ok. Whatever.

You don't know if you're right or they're right. That's religion.

Yes but Trump's words is what is causing all the problems. According to Barry.

Not just Obama rightfully attacking Trump today.

I get a unique perspective being the only Muslim on the board here. I get to see which comments you come after and which ones you don't. A Donald Trump wannabe said the shooters whole family should be killed and nothing was said. I say these guys aren't true Muslims and that draws a reaction. Interesting.

What ?

He's a Muslim and he pledged allegiance to Isis. He's a terrorist.

Hang his whole family and put it on the cover of the HuffPo.

Here it is. Edited by Justice

The arbiter of who is and isn't Muslim. justice from tbd.

So emotional. You've spent 3 pages trying to say he isn't a terrorist and there's a second shooter and countless other speculative items.

Trumpbomb. Trumps a racist for enforcing laws on the books as intended huh ?

Damn this is getting deep for you. Solid projections.

You want an apology here it is. He went to Islamic studies 3x a week but was not Islamic. He pledged allegiance to ISIS but that was fake (he didn't click the electronic signature tab on JoinIsisnow.com to certify his membership).

He's just an embarrassed gay dude from NY. The Isis whispers are irrelevant, I hear ya Obama.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So emotional. You've spent 3 pages trying to say he isn't a terrorist and there's a second shooter and countless other speculative items.

As if I'm the only one here speculating on what occurred. That's what we do here. Your Trump comment doesn't make sense in regards to what you said about hanging his (the shooters) entire family. There's no such law that permits that.

As if I'm the only one here speculating on what occurred. That's what we do here. Your Trump comment doesn't make sense in regards to what you said about hanging his (the shooters) entire family. There's no such law that permits that.

Gay basher angle > Isis angle. Cool.

Feel better about something now ? Now what about Frenchy and Wal Mart Muhhamad guy?

Were they gay bashers ? Why can't Jews have stores in France anymore ? Why do radical Islamists break their windows and beat/harrass them ? Let's let that happen everywhere.

You want an apology here it is. He went to Islamic studies 3x a week but was not Islamic. He pledged allegiance to ISIS but that was fake (he didn't click the electronic signature tab on JoinIsisnow.com to certify his membership).

He's just an embarrassed gay dude from NY. The Isis whispers are irrelevant, I hear ya Obama.

I knew people that went to mosque, fasted and did just about everything he could in front of his family to prove he was a Muslim, but behind closed doors he was an atheist. All his American friends knew it too.

I don't think my theory is that far off. He (the shooter) was disgusted by the sight of two men kissing in front of his father. Behind closed doors he was frequenting a gay club for 3 years.

Gay basher angle > Isis angle. Cool.

Feel better about something now ? Now what about Frenchy and Wal Mart Muhhamad guy?

Were they gay bashers ? Why can't Jews have stores in France anymore ? Why do radical Islamists break their windows and beat/harrass them ? Let's let that happen everywhere.

Those people have other forces driving their hate. None of which is condoned in Islam.

don't care this guy was a worthless fkkkkkkk just like the tsarnaevs were worthless fkkkkkkkkss.

Fbi watch list needs to weed out a much higher ratio of radicals and sympathizers. Hate America ? Stay the f out.

Or get out. I agree.

To be fair, I can't name a single news source that doesn't seem to have some type of bias or another. It would be nice if there was such a source, but I think the best you can do is to try to take in at least a few news sources and sift through all the contradiction and bias before coming to any conclusions.

Agreed.

Thank for less annoyingly filling the shoes Dwight Drane left for so long unfilled.

:beer:

80683008-safety-dwight-drane-of-the-buff

don't care this guy was a worthless fkkkkkkk just like the tsarnaevs were worthless fkkkkkkkkss.

Fbi watch list needs to weed out a much higher ratio of radicals and sympathizers. Hate America ? Stay the f out.

he was born here, sweetheart.

I spent two years going to German classes five times a week. I'm not German.

Stick to your ridiculous stoner elitism, monkey-boy.

Has anyone read anything from Dr. Sebastian Gorka? Just curious, I was thinking about reading his latest book. I'm not a fan of Foxnews or MSM in general I usually bounce around and try to see the middle ground. Gorka seems straightforward though and has plenty of accolades. Is he worth a read?

I spent two years going to German classes five times a week. I'm not German.

Stick to your ridiculous stoner elitism, monkey-boy.

Monkey man. And what's your point ?

Let the shooters father handle it from here "God will punish the gays". "It's not my sons job". Gtfoh.

Afghani Archie Bunker is gonna take us home.

Edited by Ryan L Billz