Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

I agree. Which is why it should be eye opening to see how this is being spun in the corporate media and by the political talking heads. The conditioning is what's important to track. This is an intentional conditioning operation (for the sake of using the most controversial language), facts be dammed. This is terrorism and thus federal powers must be expanded. And funding. And citizens' rights must be abridged for the greater good.

It's been the meme since 2001. And it works. How else can you explain this thread where we have a bunch of folks arguing the inalieble rights of the second amendment in response to gun control -- yet he same folks (by and large) are silent on defending our inalienable right to privacy and due process?

One has been sold to the public as a necessary means to keep people safe by both sides of the political spectrum -- the other as a wedge issue.

I heard it on the radio and only some really sketchy sites have picked it up so it might be bollocks.

Thank for less annoyingly filling the shoes Dwight Drane left for so long unfilled.

So if I pledge allegiance to ISIS before I shoot my neighbor's dog for crapping on my lawn, I'm a terrorist?

This guy may have just been an unhinged repressed homosexual with an upbringing that gave him enough vocabulary to sympathize with ISIS.

Or he may have thought he was doing something important for ISIS.

He doesn't come across as particularly bright.

On that note, let me take a moment to express how INFINITELY better this board is without Gator and Jim doing their mating dance in every thread. Whoever put a stop to that, cheers.

What happened to them? Banned?

If they murder a room full of people are they very Islamic?

Lol. Got me. No. Of course not.

Those selfies are pretty damning.

lol. That and he's been there dozens of times. Was he staking it out? Doubt it. You don't get drunk on a stakeout. You don't join gay apps.

The dude was definitely gay. I don't know any terrorists, but it's safe to say they don't frequent gay clubs and get drunk. If they do they're not very Islamic, are they?

I, too, believe that he was gay. But that just takes "hate crime" off the table. He basically chose a location that he often frequented, knew the layout well, and knew that he could kill a lot of people.

The man was a contradiction, sure. To be both extremely gay and a devout Muslim. Irresistible force meets immovable object. And we found out what won out.

Islam > his gayness.

I, too, believe that he was gay. But that just takes "hate crime" off the table. He basically chose a location that he often frequented, knew the layout well, and knew that he could kill a lot of people.

The man was a contradiction, sure. To be both extremely gay and a devout Muslim. Irresistible force meets immovable object. And we found out what won out.

Islam > his gayness.

You couldn't be more wrong. If he was Islamic he wouldn't have killed anybody. Edited by Justice

Until I hear otherwise I'm sticking with my theory. Somewhere in his sick and twisted mind he didn't want to be known as gay, so he decided to shoot up his favorite gay club. He was definitely hiding the fact he was gay because he drove so far away to visit one on the regular. He didn't want to run into anybody that knew him.

The dude was definitely gay. I don't know any terrorists, but it's safe to say they don't frequented Loom gay clubs and get drunk. If they do they're not very Islamic, are they?

Mohammed Attah celebrated the pre-mission trip by getting pissed drink at a strip joint

Mohammed Attah celebrated the pre-mission trip by getting pissed drink at a strip joint

My point exactly. These people aren't Muslim.

I'm sure anybody here that's religious or at least informed about religion know for a fact you can't laugh in God's face. We all know how it works when you repent. It has to be straight from the heart.

My point exactly. These people aren't Muslim.

I'm sure anybody here that's religious or at least informed about religion know for a fact you can't laugh in God's face. We all know how it works when you repent. It has to be straight from the heart.

What would make him a Muslim or not a Muslim? There are plenty of Christians (people baptized as such and also who attend church services all their lives) who one day decide to kill some people. They're Christians. Bad ones but Christians none the less. Today's crazy Muslims are simply bad ones.

What would make him a Muslim or not a Muslim? There are plenty of Christians (people baptized as such and also who attend church services all their lives) who one day decide to kill some people. They're Christians. Bad ones but Christians none the less. Today's crazy Muslims are simply bad ones.

Islam is a way of life. You have to practice it in order to be one.

Yeah. GTFOOH with this crap.

Mathematically impossible and I'll tell you why. I know 100s of Muslims and none of them are radicals. Not a single one. If this guy was correct then odds are heavily in favor of me knowing one.

Edited by Justice

Like the Islamic study group he went to 3 times a week when he wasn't playing w men's buttholes ?

What does that tell me? Absolutely nothing. It's what you do behind closed doors that define you.

What does that tell me? Absolutely nothing. It's what you do behind closed doors that define you.

So you're saying he's not a Muslim. He just went to a Muslim study group 3x a week for ***** and giggles ?

What do you know about this Mohammed guy who took hostages at a Walmart in Texas ? What about the guy who tortured the French policemans wife in front of her son and streamed the whole thing to Facebook. What was their deal ?

They were Muslim. It is what it is.