Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Whatever number Tom answers, you could get a lot more bang for the buck in chemical weapons.

I believe it was Hamilton writing as Publius in the Federalist Papers who said, "Sarin and VX will keep an oppressive government in check."

I'm all for pie in the sky idealism around Libertarianism, but there's a limit to an ideal brother.

With a hint of Janet Reno on the side.

It's not idealism. It is what it is. Inalienable rights are inalienable. Edited by FireChan

Yeah, it's crazy, almost like mass shootings have something to do with guns

While all mass shootings have something to do with guns, not all guns have something to do with mass shootings. What is the one common denominator in all of the mass shootings?

Whatever number Tom answers, you could get a lot more bang for the buck in chemical weapons.

I'm more of a fan of biological warfare. I've been sneezing on people for the last decade, sowing the seeds for my eventual global takeover.

Three billion, built from scratch.

If you want to buy them on the black market, they're much harder to come by, but likely much, much cheaper.

What about if I buy it through a donation to the Clinton Foundation? I mean, $2.35M gets you a uranium deal, so I'm thing $5M gets you a nuke from Hillary?

What about if I buy it through a donation to the Clinton Foundation? I mean, $2.35M gets you a uranium deal, so I'm thing $5M gets you a nuke from Hillary?

Probably gets you a crate labelled "nuclear weapons, handle with care" that actually contains scrap iron.

The 2nd amendment exists so the people are not tyrannized by a government that can overpower them. I support that.

Maybe in TJ's day. Now days if the government wants to tyrannize you, they'll just show us at your house at 4 am with a couple dozen cops packing "assault weapons".

They'll arrive in a armored truck, break your door in and throw in a concussive grenade. If you can get to you your gun you may get a shot off, then you'll be layed out on the floor resembling a piece of Swiss cheese.

Edited by reddogblitz

Maybe in TJ's day. Now days if the government wants to tyrannize you, they'll just show us at your house at 4 am with a couple dozen cops packing "assault weapons".

They'll arrive in a armored truck, break your door in and throw in a concussive grenade. If you can get to you your gun you may get a shot off, then you'll be layed out on the floor resembling a piece of Swiss cheese.

If we're at the point of all out war against the government, I'd rather be Swiss cheese than hauled off in a cattle car to whatever rehabilitation camp they'd be sending me to.

Chris Callen, who worked at Pulse as a performer, told CNN's Anderson Cooper he'd seen Mateen dozens of times at the club. According to his estimate, Mateen visited Pulse twice a month over a period of three years.

"He was very friendly when we said hi. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who just did what he did. It makes no sense," Callen said.

"My partner said that he was very nice [and seemed] comfortable.

Pulse regular Kevin West told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on a gay dating app several times in the year before the attack.

Orlando Aftermath: A Quick Note About Christian-Bashing
by David French
Let me make some humble suggestions.
If you responded to a mass murder by a Muslim who has pledged allegiance to the world’s most violent terrorist organization by expressing rage against Christians who have never in their lives advocated violence against any gay person, anywhere – you’re a bigot.
If you still think that your average Muslim is more tolerant and accepting of LGBT people than even committed members of the so-called “Christian Right” — you’re uninformed.
If you argue that religious liberty laws — or any other American law protecting freedom of association — had anything at all to do with a jihadist’s decision to attack a gay bar — you’re lying.
There was an enemy in Orlando on Sunday morning, and he was not Christian.

Orlando Shooting Survivor Holds Exit Door Shut ?!

https://youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg

Amazing.

It's hard to understand what to do in a crisis, is the only guess I can make. This guy didn't really do the right thing.

QUESTIONS ASKED: Chick Fil A Did WHAT After Gay Club Shooting? Why Isn’t This Viral?

In a shocking move, the Orlando location at University and Rouse Road fired up its grills on Sunday. The chain is notorious for not being open, ever, on the first day of the week. Employees cooked up hundreds of their famous chicken sandwiches. They brewed dozens of gallons of sweet tea.

Then, instead of making a single dime, they crated the product of their labor to the One Blood donation center. The food and drinks were handed out, free of charge, to all the people who had lined up to donate blood.

So far, the only mentions of the incident have been from individuals on Facebook. They have posted photos thanking the restaurant for their thoughtfulness and generosity.

This story doesn’t fit The Narrative and must be ignored.

Edited by B-Man

Orlando Shooting Survivor Holds Exit Door Shut ?!

https://youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg

Read the commentary on reddit & other sites. He wasn't the only one blocking the door and it's one of the situations where you don't act rationally in an adrenaline induced fog. In these cases, self-preservation instinct usually kicks in to the detriment of others. Only highly trained people can overcome the natural instincts.