Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

I'm not buying that. You trying to say the fat guy was the exemption to the rule? And yes they might be in custody at first but eventually they do get released and yet we still hear nothing. Eye-witnesses can't be counted on? Tell that to the courts.

You can say SOME are unreliable. You can't say ALL of them are.

I can say all of them are, because ALL of them are. Even the fat guys.

I can say all of them are, because ALL of them are. Even the fat guys.

Well then stop telling your account of 9/11. You were there, right? Your take is unreliable.

Even the fat guys? Wow. Smh. Missed that point too. Why was he permitted to speak to the media if you're statement about in custody was 100% correct?

Edited by Justice

OBAMA: Orlando shooting was a case of ‘homegrown extremism,’ gunman inspired by online propaganda.

An Islamic jihadi inspired by a self-described Caliphate in the Middle East is an example of “homegrown extremism,” because somehow, some way it’s always our fault.

U.S. probes whether gunman in nightclub massacre had help

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunman-massacres-50-orlando-gay-club-worst-u-012509145.html?ref=gs

The Orlando attack was the price of not destroying ISIS.

Yeah we can cut though all the BS by simply noticing that Obama expresses near zero determination to solve the problem.

Obama wants to solve the problem of mass shootings just like you do. It's just the means of solving the problem where you disagree.

Edited by Observer

Well then stop telling your account of 9/11. You were there, right? Your take is unreliable.

Even the fat guys? Wow. Smh. Missed that point too. Why was he permitted to speak to the media if you're statement about in custody was 100% correct?

I know it's unreliable. ALL witnesses are ****ty.

He was probably "allowed" because he got out of the club early, before the police arrived and secured the area. Could be he wasn't even a witness.

bull ****. This guy hated everybody. Destroying ISIS could just as easily have encouraged him, for all we know.

Seems that way to me. But the way he's being called a "terrorist" by every person in front of a camera or a keyboard is pretty blatant. If they can get every crime to be equated to terrorism then the war on terror (or it's funding and constitutional assaults) will live on forever.

That's all I'm seeing in the way this story is being covered: Conditioning. Lots and lots of conditioning. Shameful.

Been perusing social media, and the left is more unhinged than I have seen them in hears.

Their message: Ban guns. Ignore terrorists.

Unbelievable.

That's how they roll.

Yep.

Nuclear armaments as well?

I know it's unreliable. ALL witnesses are ****ty.

He was probably "allowed" because he got out of the club early, before the police arrived and secured the area. Could be he wasn't even a witness.

He was a witness and he spoke again today. He spoke during the night and during sunrise. That makes 3 times now that he's spoken.

Here's his interview from today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/orlando-shooting-survivor-recounts-moments-gunfire-off-club/story?id=39813398

Seems that way to me. But the way he's being called a "terrorist" by every person in front of a camera or a keyboard is pretty blatant. If they can get every crime to be equated to terrorism then the war on terror (or it's funding and constitutional assaults) will live on forever.

That's all I'm seeing in the way this story is being covered: Conditioning. Lots and lots of conditioning. Shameful.

Pretty much. Though the conditioning of "crime = terrorism" has been going on for years now. I'm very nauseated by it, and about done fighting it, since no one listens.

That's how they roll.

Nuclear armaments as well?

Does this line of questioning typically end in a denial that a slippery slope for gun laws exists? Handguns kill far more people in the United States than Assault Weapons. Like 98-99% handgun to 1-2% Assault Weapons.

People are upset about gun violence and are seeking to solve the problem through assault weapon bans but promise not to take away handguns which are the weapon used to commit the violence.....

Does this line of questioning typically end in a denial that a slippery slope for gun laws exists? Handguns kill far more people in the United States than Assault Weapons. Like 98-99% handgun to 1-2% Assault Weapons.

People are upset about gun violence and are seeking to solve the problem through assault weapon bans but promise not to take away handguns which are the weapon used to commit the violence.....

Quit obfuscating with details

Leftys don't let silly stuff like facts or logic get in the way of a good rant. There's a problem and they have a solution. Not necessarily a valid solution but they'd rather feel like they are part of the solution and lecture you that you are part of the problem