Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

The Feds have been watching him and yet he's permitted to purchase two firearms in the last few weeks?

Are you advocating the suspension of Constitutional rights of the accused without due process?

Let alone an actual accusation of wrongdoing. Just suspicion of wrongdoing?

Edited by /dev/null

Are you advocating the suspension of Constitutional rights of the accused without due process?

Let alone an actual accusation of wrongdoing. Just suspicion of wrongdoing?

If the Feds have good enough reason to be investigating you for ties to terrorism then yes. What could it hurt to prevent some individuals from purchasing firearms?

If the Feds have good enough reason to be investigating you for ties to terrorism then yes. What could it hurt to prevent some individuals from purchasing firearms?

The Orlando shooter was a Muslim

You are a Muslim

Maybe your rights should be suspended, because well just to be safe. What could it hurt?

A suspension of our rights guaranteed by our Constitution? What could it hurt? Is this a !@#$ing joke?

I'm starting to agree with Tasker. Citizenship is given too freely. Time for all of us to start taking tests and serving.

Edited by FireChan

The Orlando shooter was a Muslim

You are a Muslim

Maybe your rights should be suspended, because well just to be safe. What could it hurt?

I'm fine with that. I don't like guns anyways.

A suspension of our rights guaranteed by our Constitution? What could it hurt? Is this a !@#$ing joke?

If they have reason to investigate there should be a freeze of your right to purchase firearms. I don't think other rights should be revoked. Just your right to bear arms. Edited by Justice

If they have reason to investigate there should be a freeze of your right to purchase firearms.

No, there shouldn't. Stop trying to violate the principles this country was founded on.

Can't it be about both issues?? Is that possible? I mean he ain't killing 50 people with a knife, right? I support guns too, but you gotta admit it's a problem.

Contradict yourself often?

But since the shooter was a Muslim and so are you, maybe your other Constitutional rights may be in order. Like suspending your Freedom of Religion. Because you know, just to be safe. What could it hurt?

Contradict yourself often?

But since the shooter was a Muslim and so are you, maybe your other Constitutional rights may be in order. Like suspending your Freedom of Religion. Because you know, just to be safe. What could it hurt?

It's not a contradiction. Why is everything so cut and dried with some of you people? I don't like guns but I support that right for those that do. Is that too hard to grasp? Edited by Justice

AFTER ORLANDO TERRORIST ATTACK, USUAL SUSPECTS SPOUT USUAL NARRATIVE:

Transcript of Obama’s boilerplate speech on the incident.

All is proceeding as usual ...................divert from the real topic

The problem isn't "religion."

It isn't "extremism."

It's jihadism.

If you can't call the enemy what he actually is, you are fated to lose.

If they have reason to investigate there should be a freeze of your right to purchase firearms. I don't think other rights should be revoked. Just your right to bear arms.

It's not a contradiction. Why is everything so cut and dried with some of you people? I don't like guns but I support that right for those that do. Is that too hard to grasp?

C'mon...you can't see those two statements are wildly inconsistent?

Unless you're a felon. Then it's okay, right?

That's completely different and you know it. A violent felon has abused their citizenship. Someone under INVESTIGATION has not. And for the record, I'm torn on the suspension of rights of felons.

C'mon...you can't see those two statements are wildly inconsistent?

I don't know what I can say. I hate guns, but I don't want to stop others from purchasing them unless the FBI or the like have good reason to investigate you for possible ties to terrorism.