Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Wipe out every terrorist on the planet and we'd still have mass killings. What can we really do to prevent it?

When you have a segment of the world's population dedicating their lives too destruction in the name of Allah that's always going to garner more attention than a random nut job going off the deep end. I don't think it's that hard to figure out.

What were fbi's questions about in 13 and 14 ? Seems odd to get FBI's attention if there's nothing to hide.

Heard a report on the radio:

'13: He evidently made some crazy statements at work and said he was going to kill some people. The report didn't have much more detail. I have since seen an article online .....sorry no link.... but it was on Drudge somewhere.....interviewing a former co-worker who said he quit because of this guy. I'm not sure if the two were related. When the FBI spoke with him , there wasn't enough to do anything.

'14 There was a guy from the same Orlando mosque that went to the ME and became a suicide bomber. They were investigating connections between him and this bomber but evidently found none....or not enough.

Orlando Shooter’s Fmr. Co-Worker Says Employer Ignored ‘Unhinged’ Behavior Because He Was Muslim

http://www.mediaite.com/online/orlando-shooters-former-co-worker-says-employer-ignored-unhinged-behavior-because-he-was-muslim/

In an echo of claims made following the San Bernardino massacre, a former co-worker of Omar Mateen, the dead suspect in the worst mass shooting in U.S. history, says that he complained to Mateen’s employer about the man’s “unhinged” behavior, but the company ignored complaints because Mateen was Muslim.

Florida Today reports:

Orlando Shooters Fmr. Co-Worker Says Employer Ignored Unhinged Behavior Because He Was Muslim

http://www.mediaite.com/online/orlando-shooters-former-co-worker-says-employer-ignored-unhinged-behavior-because-he-was-muslim/

In an echo of claims made following the San Bernardino massacre, a former co-worker of Omar Mateen, the dead suspect in the worst mass shooting in U.S. history, says that he complained to Mateens employer about the mans unhinged behavior, but the company ignored complaints because Mateen was Muslim.

Florida Today reports:

It's this type of crap that pisses me off too. If someone is behaving that way then you should do something about it.

It's this type of crap that pisses me off too. If someone is behaving that way then you should do something about it.

Agreed, sir.

But you must realize that in today's progressive world, words are considered as bad as bullets.

If you speak up, your life can be ruined by accusations of racism and bigotry, it's the way it is.

Here's what pisses me off:

ALL HAIL THE NARRATIVE !

A look at tomorrow's front page... 50 dead in Orlando club massacre, THANKS, @NRA: http://nydn.us/1WKJXFm

CkypA1nWUAQngY7.jpg

Just don't bother calling yourself a "newspaper" ......all pretense is dropped

Edited by B-Man

Flashback:

Despite this being the last year of Obama’s presidency, I still
:

Later, the president would say that he had failed to fully appreciate the fear many Americans were experiencing about the possibility of a Paris-style attack in the U.S. Great distance, a frantic schedule, and the jet-lag haze that envelops a globe-spanning presidential trip were working against him. But he has never believed that terrorism poses a threat to America commensurate with the fear it generates.

Even during the period in 2014 when isis was executing its American captives in Syria, his emotions were in check. Valerie Jarrett, Obama’s closest adviser, told him people were worried that the group would soon take its beheading campaign to the U.S. “They’re not coming here to chop our heads off,” he reassured her.

Obama frequently reminds his staff that terrorism takes far fewer lives in America than handguns, car accidents, and falls in bathtubs do. Several years ago, he expressed to me his admiration for Israelis’ “resilience” in the face of constant terrorism, and it is clear that he would like to see resilience replace panic in American society.
Nevertheless, his advisers are fighting a constant rearguard action to keep Obama from placing terrorism in what he considers its “proper” perspective, out of concern that he will seem insensitive to the fears of the American people.

I wonder if late at night, Obama says something along the lines of,
“See Michelle, I told you that
, and
, and
just keep proving me right.”

And now Orlando.

Wipe out every terrorist on the planet and we'd still have mass killings. What can we really do to prevent it

That's true , mental illness is another problem to deal with.

Sometimes if you see something say something does not work , or family members not wanting to turn in their kin.

It would help to eliminate ISIS and go from there.

Which is a fairly meaningless gesture, and not iron clad proof he was acting in concert with a terrorist cell. Lone nuts can, and have, pledged their allegiances to many organizations who have no interaction with them at all.

The War on Terror must not be interrupted with common sense, I know.

And common sense can't be allowed to derail well entrenched agendas either... on both sides of nearly any issue.

Why was he under investigation? Was he visiting websites or was he communicating directly with people of interest? If it's the former, then what method of deterrence do you propose?

One of the people he contacted went to the FBI.

AFTER ORLANDO TERRORIST ATTACK, USUAL SUSPECTS SPOUT USUAL NARRATIVE:

Transcript of Obama’s boilerplate speech on the incident.

All is proceeding as usual ...................divert from the real topic

The problem isn't "religion."

It isn't "extremism."

It's jihadism.

If you can't call the enemy what he actually is, you are fated to lose.

Just imagine the carnage if he was a suicide bomber without a gun.

At this point, what difference does it make? Our girly-man President can't and won't protect the GLAM community. Neither will the hag Hillary. But let's move businesses out of North Carolina.

I'm so angry at the progressive agenda pushing machine for using this despicable act of heinous terrorism on US soil where many Americans were killed wounded and emotionally harmed to push their agenda to strip Americans of our freedoms and constitutional guaranteed rights. I'm disgusted. Have they no shame? Any idiot that goes along with this bull **** and blamed .our selves and our own freedoms for "allowing" terrorists to be terrorists don't deserve to be citizens of this country and have their freedom protected by the constitution

Well this case has it all:

• American citizen born and bred
  • Second Amendment guaranteed him access to guns
  • FBI surveilled him but could not do anything further without illegal search

You say - liberals are blaming ourselves and our freedoms for creating this person.....well this guy was a US citizen born and bred - are you suggesting that some US citizens should not be granted the same rights as others?

How are you going to pick out the US citizen terrorists who don't deserve these rights?

Is being a homosexual really worth causing such offence to peaceful religions? I'm not sure tbh 1f914.png#PrayForOrlando

I'm not telling people how to live their lives but maybe toning down the 'gayness' in Western society would be more inclusive?#Orlando

lol, that guy is a great roll

So far the left has blamed:

• Christian Conservatives
  • The NRA
  • The Gun itself
  • Trump's speeches
  • The Bathroom bill
  • Automatic weapons
  • Anti-Muslim culture
  • Bush
  • Social Media
  • Republicans in general
  • Anti-gay culture
  • Capitalism

who are we missing?

Edited by unbillievable

No, We Are Not ‘Doing Everything We Can’
by Kevin D Williamson
The lie at the heart of our national-security argument One of the great problems we face in our ongoing confrontation with Islamic fundamentalism is that our enemies are rational and we are not.
It is a mistake — one that we insist on repeating — to tell ourselves that the jihadists and ISIS groupies who perpetuate terrorist spectaculars such as the attack on the Pulse nightclub outside Orlando are irrational, that they are mentally disorganized lunatics of the familiar-enough sort exemplified by Jared Lee Loughner and John Salvi, who may or may not believe themselves to be acting in the service of a particular cause. (Salvi was an abortion opponent who believed that a Vatican-based currency-manipulation scheme was shaping world affairs, and who believed himself to have been targeted by, among others, the Cosa Nostra and the Freemasons. Loughner, too, was obsessed with a currency-manipulation conspiracy.) Lunacy is not what we are seeing with domestic jihadists. What we see instead is the pursuit of specific cultural and political ends through acts of violence directed at symbolically important soft targets.
We speak of “lone wolf” jihadists as though this phenomenon were somehow independent of the wider Islamist project. It is not. The model of “leaderless resistance” in the service of terrorist projects is not new, and it has not been employed by the Islamists at random.

{SNIP}
We must be honest with ourselves about the enemy and his characteristics. He is not crazy. He has goals, and we know what they are and how he goes about pursuing them.
None of this is exactly new: Neither the methods nor the targets are unique to our time. It is worth remembering that the worst massacre at a U.S. school did not happen in the Columbine era but in 1927, and that it involved no firearms at all — a failed political candidate in Bath, Mich., murdered 38 schoolchildren and six adults (and injured 58 more) with explosives as an act of revenge against the community that had rejected his candidacy.
There has never been a time at which people in the United States did not have the means and the opportunity to commit these kinds of atrocities. What has changed is that the world now has a substantial population of willing terrorists: a small but by no means trivial share of the world’s Muslim population.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436514/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-islam-muslims-national-security-screening-obama

And common sense can't be allowed to derail well entrenched agendas either... on both sides of nearly any issue.

One of the people he contacted went to the FBI.

Just imagine the carnage if he was a suicide bomber without a gun.

At this point, what difference does it make? Our girly-man President can't and won't protect the GLAM community. Neither will the hag Hillary. But let's move businesses out of North Carolina.

What should BO have done? (BTW - he didn't move any businesses out of NC)