Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

So disgusting on many levels. I'm so angry over this

+1

Reading MCLefty's pathetic retorts only made it worse. How far up your ass do you have to put you head to regurgitate the same old talking points a few hours after 50 defenseless people got slaughtered. Go slap yourself in the nuts.

probably skinheads and members of the catholic church. rumor has it, the boys scouts of america and black panthers drove the getaway cars.

Jesus will you shut the !@#$ up?

The poster asked how it was possible that one man could kill 50 people on his own - I responded with the technology and the availability - just facts...and right on cue YOU are the one adding spin - I know you have trouble with simple facts and simple answers.

See above

Did the Paris attackers purchase their guns at gun shows?

Edited by meazza

nothing got my goat up - thin skinned much? Some one asked a question and I answered - thank you for adding data that the gunman could obtain the necessary weapons via a regular gun store too..

Then you could have just answered that the rifle in his possession was capable of firing off multiple rounds inflicting serious damage in a crowded place with defenseless humans.

What did the gun shows have to do with the question that Justice asked?

Right on cue. The nutbag RIGHT wants you to know this isn't about terrorism. It's about DEMOCRATS. If there were no POLITICS, this would have been avoided.

It's amazing to me how much dumbassery comes out of the RIGHT when a tragedy like this hits.

Will the RIGHT be praying for the victims and families, or will they run another Daily News headline explaining that God isn't going to fix this...and that only the GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS can make this right?

Unable to develop independent thought, you attempt to mimic and mock your way past the predictability of your ideologies.

I'm watching the Twitter world embarrass the living snotrag out of people like you who see a Islamic terrorist attack on US soil against homosexuals, and immediately think 'US gun control.'

But hey...at least you didn't piss off any Muslims, so you've got that going for you, amirite?

Nutbag.

Someone give me the odds on Obama mentioning gun control in his upcoming speech.

He's been president for several of these and it's been n his agenda for years. Of course he will.

It will be part of the developing story to find out how he got the weapon, what his status was regarding the watch list, etc. I don't have that story yet.

Then you could have just answered that the rifle in his possession was capable of firing off multiple rounds inflicting serious damage in a crowded place with defenseless humans.

What did the gun shows have to do with the question that Justice asked?

So your point is I mentioned gun shows...?

Unable to develop independent thought, you attempt to mimic and mock your way past the predictability of your ideologies.

I'm watching the Twitter world embarrass the living snotrag out of people like you who see a Islamic terrorist attack on US soil against homosexuals, and immediately think 'US gun control.'

But hey...at least you didn't piss off any Muslims, so you've got that going for you, amirite?

Nutbag.

Predictability of MY ideologies? Wha? Someone asked how technically one person could inflict such damage - I say semi auto with a large clip (I guess I should have said magazine). Then multiple posters PREDICTABLY take that and parse it into left/right conservative/progressive missives and mix in some religious spice for good measure.

You guys are comically pathetic.

He was on his way to Make America Great Again....

He may have been an extremist acting on behalf of a large cell, but saying anything definitively his soon after the attack is speculative. The government will, as we already saw with the head of Homeland Security's statement today, spin this as much as they can towards it being an act of Islamic extremism because it helps their narrative and their funding.

Could still be true.

Or it could be just a nutter who acted on his own. Either way there are people dead who shouldn't be and my thoughts and prayers a with them and their families. The details will get sorted out in due time.

So your point is I mentioned gun shows...?

Predictability of MY ideologies? Wha? Someone asked how technically one person could inflict such damage - I say semi auto with a large clip bought at a gunshow as a loophole(I guess I should have said magazine). Then multiple posters PREDICTABLY take that and parse it into left/right conservative/progressive missives and mix in some religious spice for good measure.

You guys are comically pathetic.

FTFY.

It's a "baskin pretends he wasn't regurgitating left talking points" post.

I thought they said he pledged an allegiance to ISIS?

Correct

JUST IN: Orlando shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS via 911 call, CBS News confirms http://cbsn.ws/21vPMY2

Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen called 911 during the attack to pledge allegiance to ISIS, U.S. official says.

Correct

JUST IN: Orlando shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS via 911 call, CBS News confirms http://cbsn.ws/21vPMY2

Which is a fairly meaningless gesture, and not iron clad proof he was acting in concert with a terrorist cell. Lone nuts can, and have, pledged their allegiances to many organizations who have no interaction with them at all.

The War on Terror must not be interrupted with common sense, I know.