Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Absolute scum. Every single ISIS member needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth. they have proven time and time again they are completely incompatible with civilization.

i-dont-believe-that-women-have-any-right

Hilarious depiction of the extreme hypocrisy of the progressive agenda

i-dont-believe-that-women-have-any-right

Religion of Peace...............

Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by mob

The 300-strong mob of Muslim men in rural Egypt also burned down seven homes belonging to Orthodox Coptic families, over rumours of an affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman

Man shoots male doctor for assisting his wife’s delivery in Saudi Arabia

Shooter claims that woman gynecologist should have assisted in delivery

FTA:

Most social media users shared their sympathy with the obstetrician and harshly criticised the shooter.

However, some commenters argued that women gynecologists should always be given priority in the delivery of babies in order to avoid cultural clashes.

Edited by B-Man

It means he believes mass executions are equivalent to pro-life protests and restricting transgendered bathroom access.

Well put.

I started the Islamic Terrorism thread as a way of (perhaps) showing how we have all become almost immune to the daily examples of horrific behavior (against everyone) done in the name of Allah, by Muslim extremists.

and the poor response by all.

there has been over 2,000 replies and almost 35,000 views.

I invite those who want "equal time" given to others (or just to divert) to start their own threads.

Hinduism Terrorism

Judaism Terrorism

Buddhism Terrorism

Christianity Terrorism - could be split into two threads ........present day...............and Crusades........

Well put.

I started the Islamic Terrorism thread as a way of (perhaps) showing how we have all become almost immune to the daily examples of horrific behavior (against everyone) done in the name of Allah, by Muslim extremists.

and the poor response by all.

there has been over 2,000 replies and almost 35,000 views.

I invite those who want "equal time" given to others (or just to divert) to start their own threads.

Hinduism Terrorism

Judaism Terrorism

Buddhism Terrorism

Christianity Terrorism - could be split into two threads ........present day...............and Crusades........

In the interest of fairness, and in ever so slight deference to the point that gatorman doesn't and couldn't make: the problem with the term "Islamic terrorism" is that the word "Islamic" is the adjective that qualifies "terrorism." Not the other way around.

In the interest of fairness, and in ever so slight deference to the point that gatorman doesn't and couldn't make:

the problem with the term "Islamic terrorism" is that the word "Islamic" is the adjective that qualifies "terrorism." Not the other way around.

:D

That is true also...............................Good old Tom always keeping me on my toes.

I should have titled the thread "terrorism, by Islamic extremists"

I am unsure of Gator's rambling rules,

does responding twice in a row render me to minion status ?................I hope not.

I am a proud "cut and paster"..........................lol

In the interest of fairness, and in ever so slight deference to the point that gatorman doesn't and couldn't make: the problem with the term "Islamic terrorism" is that the word "Islamic" is the adjective that qualifies "terrorism." Not the other way around.

After reading this and going back and reading gator's post I now understand what he meant. It's understandable when you see a post by him you go into it immediately thinking "this is not going to make any sense". Hard not to read his posts with the preconceived notion that it's going to be really stupid.

It means he believes mass executions are equivalent to pro-life protests and restricting transgendered bathroom access.

No, it means violence carried out in the name of religion, something quit common to history. That went right over all your heads though. No surprise

No, it means violence carried out in the name of religion, something quit common to history. That went right over all your heads though. No surprise

Like pro-life protests and restricting transgendered bathroom access.

• 2 weeks later...

200,000 gather for Middle East's biggest LGBT pride parade http://trib.al/RJoHFms

CkWSWhQUUAAcHOr.jpg

Three guesses which Middle Eastern country this is, and the first two don't count.

11 people are killed by car bomb targeting police near #Istanbul’s top tourist spots http://dailym.ai/1VJPoDB

ISIS burn 19 Yazidi girls to death in cages after they refuse to have sex with jihadists http://dailym.ai/1tcjiFE

Edited by B-Man