Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

So in other words, what you were saying is...it's not reported if you don't read it here? :doh:

Afghanistan would have been a short 3-month war, if we hadn't decided we needed to Export Democracy to a region that's culturally firmly rooted in about 1000 AD.

No. I'm not saying that at all. I pointed out that it wasn't reported here.

Wasn't talking about Islam, you tool. I was talking about Afghanistan.

What an !@#$. Smh. I know you don't behave this way live and in person. You'd get ass whipped for it by someone that does that kind of thing.

What an !@#$. Smh. I know you don't behave this way live and in person. You'd get ass whipped for it by someone that does that kind of thing.

For refusing to let your or gatorman digress meaninglessly and ignorantly?

You do know there's a difference between "Islam" and "Afghanistan," right?

For refusing to let your or gatorman digress meaninglessly and ignorantly?

You do know there's a difference between "Islam" and "Afghanistan," right?

Another example of why you're an arrogant idiot. You actually think I don't know? You actually think that's why I called you an !@#$?

I called you an !@#$ because you insult people as if you're somehow better. You're not. !@#$ing poser.

Another example of why you're an arrogant idiot. You actually think I don't know? You actually think that's why I called you an !@#$?

I called you an !@#$ because you insult people as if you're somehow better. You're not. !@#$ing poser.

Because I called gatorman a tool? He IS a tool.

Because I called gatorman a tool? He IS a tool.

How fascinating! This feels like National Geographic. Only we're not in the wild studying lions or tigers. We're in an !@#$'s natural habitat (the internet) and it appears as though said !@#$ doesn't know he's an !@#$.

Increasingly looks like Egypt Air was a terrorist hit. But if you're going to take down a plane, why do it in the middle of the sea and not over France?

Yes and when the analysis and grieving are done and if this is a terrorist attack, how about the entire world rally to eliminate these !@#$s?

Well, now, let's be honest. They may be murdering terrrorists, but they identify as peacekeepers, so we need to be nice to them lest we sound intolerant.

You don't want to sound intolerant, now, do you? Of course not. Smile and wave at the terrorists, boys. Smile and wave!

Well, now, let's be honest. They may be murdering terrrorists, but they identify as peacekeepers, so we need to be nice to them lest we sound intolerant.

You don't want to sound intolerant, now, do you? Of course not. Smile and wave at the terrorists, boys. Smile and wave!

You're right. I must have written that post in a moment of ignorance and frustration.

Yeah. We should. Then after that maybe we can rid ourselves of the bigots and racists. I'm tired of having to defend myself. I oppose terrorism just as much as the next man.

Yeah. We should. Then after that maybe we can rid ourselves of the bigots and racists. I'm tired of having to defend myself. I oppose terrorism just as much as the next man.

I think we've gone over this before.

Until the civilized Muslim world starts treating the radicals and terrorists as pariahs and social outcasts, nothing will change. There are wackos & freaks in every religion & sect. The difference is that it's largely acknowledged by the reformed institutions in the modern world that they are wackos & freaks.

Awaiting your guys' turn.

I think we've gone over this before.

Until the civilized Muslim world starts treating the radicals and terrorists as pariahs and social outcasts, nothing will change. There are wackos & freaks in every religion & sect. The difference is that it's largely acknowledged by the reformed institutions in the modern world that they are wackos & freaks.

Awaiting your guys' turn.

Saddam.was great at killing terrorists...what do we do? Make up bogus WMD stories to take him out

Assad is a secular leader whose country suffered relatively few acts of terror. What do we do? Support the Saudi backed "rebel" attempt to over throw him.

Result? Iraq and Syria are now failed states, mass breeding grounds for the most violent terror groups. Over a million dead from both countries.

And why is it we support Saudis, who are our state department claimed is " is the Largest Donor to Sunni Terrorists Worldwide"?

sadly these are just some.examples of the West's (not just US), complicity.

So you tell me again, who's not civilized?

Edited by truth on hold

Saddam.was great at killing terrorists...what do we do? Make up bogus WMD stories to take him out

Assad is a secular leader whose country suffered relatively few acts of terror. What do we do? Support the Saudi backed "rebel" attempt to over throw him.

Result? Iraq and Syria are now failed states, mass breeding grounds for the most violent terror groups. Over a million dead from both countries.

And why is it we support Saudis, who are our state department claimed is " is the Largest Donor to Sunni Terrorists Worldwide"?

sadly these are just some.examples of the West's (not just US), complicity.

So you tell me again, who's not civilized?

Even Saddam claimed he had WMD's.