Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

But the policy of the Obama administration is that if you're an American killed on US soil in a terror attack sponsored by a foreign state.....tough sh#t. How comforting is that?

How many state-sponsored terrorist attacks have we had on American soil in the past seven years?

I confess, I lost count at "zero."

and speaking of other state-sponsored terror we support

You brain-damaged li'l ass-monkey. How many Americans "killed on US soil in a terror attack sponsored by a foreign state" were killed in Gaza?

Edited by DC Tom

• 2 weeks later...

MYTH: JIHADIS ARE DRIVEN TO TERROR OUT OF POVERTY AND DESPERATION.

Reality: “Nearly all of the jihadis were well-educated and turned their backs on promising lives.”

Why do people do this? The KKK just 40 - 50 years ago were bombing in up in the south. Those poor four girls killed in Birmingham church were just the most talked about example but Birmingham wasn't called Bombingham for nothing

Why do people do this? The KKK just 40 - 50 years ago were bombing in up in the south. Those poor four girls killed in Birmingham church were just the most talked about example but Birmingham wasn't called Bombingham for nothing

Oh, the democrat kkk? Yea everyone knows they were bad. Bill Ayers would agree.

Global Warming.

Why don't we ever hear about Buddhists strapping a bomb to themselves or Hindi's shooting up a burger joint?

Because the Buddhist terrorism in Myanmar and Hindi terrorism in the Punjab don't get reported.

Because the Buddhist terrorism in Myanmar and Hindi terrorism in the Punjab don't get reported.

You know what else doesn't get reported? Over 60 dead in an ISIS terrorist attack in Baghdad. I waited a few days and no mention here. I wonder why. Edited by Justice