Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

You know what else doesn't get reported? Over 60 dead in an ISIS terrorist attack in Baghdad. I waited a few days and no mention here. I wonder why.

Whether or not it's posted here is your measure of whether or not something is reported?

!@#$ off, dumbass.

Whether or not it's posted here is your measure of whether or not something is reported?

!@#$ off, dumbass.

It was widely reported in the media.

Was it tragic? Absolutely.

Was it surprising? Not at all.

Radical Muslim group blows up random innocent Muslims....in other news today There is a 60% chance of rain.

Why these groups are so quick to commit extreme violence is a serious problem.

You know what else doesn't get reported? Over 60 dead in an ISIS terrorist attack in Baghdad. I waited a few days and no mention here. I wonder why.

Perhaps everyone was waiting a few days to see if you would mention it.

Why didn't you report it?

!@#$ off, dumbass.

Really, bro? That wasn't my point. Guess YOU aren't smart enough to figure that out. Besides, did you even see much televised coverage of that attack??? NO, you DUMB-!@#$. It wasn't as nearly covered as those other attacks.

Perhaps everyone was waiting a few days to see if you would mention it.

Why didn't you report it?

Yeah... I highly doubt that.

Like I said, I waited to see if anyone else here would post it in the same manner they report the other terrorist attacks.

Sorry to break to you folks, but DCTom isn't nearly as intelligent as he claims to be. The man is book-smart, I'll give him that, but that's where it ends. He's incapable of having any type of critical thought.

Edited by Justice

Really, bro? That wasn't my point. Guess YOU aren't smart enough to figure that out. Besides, did you even see much televised coverage of that attack??? NO, you DUMB-!@#$. It wasn't as nearly covered as those other attacks.

Yeah... I highly doubt that.

Sorry to break to you folks, but DCTom isn't nearly as intelligent as he claims to be. The man is book-smart, I'll give him that, but that's where it ends. He's incapable of having any type of critical thought.

Oh! A DC Tom take down!

Somewhere out there a little lickspittle is really upset! :lol:

Oh! A DC Tom take down!

Somewhere out there a little lickspittle is really upset! :lol:

The guy reminds me of the douche-bag from Good Will Hunting. How you like them apples??

The guy reminds me of the douche-bag from Good Will Hunting. How you like them apples??

Please clarify because I'm pretty sure every single character in Good Will Hunting was a douche bag in both the movie and real life.

Please clarify because I'm pretty sure every single character in Good Will Hunting was a douche bag in both the movie and real life.

Lol. Very funny, but the apple line should clarify it for you. Lol

Really, bro? That wasn't my point. Guess YOU aren't smart enough to figure that out. Besides, did you even see much televised coverage of that attack??? NO, you DUMB-!@#$. It wasn't as nearly covered as those other attacks. Yeah... I highly doubt that.

Like I said, I waited to see if anyone else here would post it in the same manner they report the other terrorist attacks.

There was a point to your bull **** post?

There was a point to your bull **** post?

Great response!!! Amazing!!! Your brilliance puts me in awe. Here's a suggestion. Go buy a book on insults and comebacks. Read it. Memorize it. Utilize it. You're incapable of doing it on your own. You insult people in the same exact manner as a 4 year old.

Great response!!! Amazing!!! Your brilliance puts me in awe. Here's a suggestion. Go buy a book on insults and comebacks. Read it. Memorize it. Utilize it. You're incapable of doing it on your own. You insult people in the same exact manner as a 4 year old.

It was an honest question: there was a point to your bull **** post?

It was an honest question: there was a point to your bull **** post?

It's quite obvious. I wasn't referring to the media I was talking about the people here that post every single attack like the copy-n-paste guy aka B-Man, but don't bother to mention it when ISIS murders 60 plus Muslims.

It's quite obvious. I wasn't referring to the media I was talking about the people here that post every single attack like the copy-n-paste guy aka B-Man, but don't bother to mention it when ISIS murders 60 plus Muslims.

LOL.......................I was hoping that Tom would make you post it.

That's what "I was waiting for"

I started the thread, and I have posted multiple times over the 2000 entries, where Muslim extremists have killed other muslims.

but isn't what you really want,

you aren't looking for balance...............and by the way, you never really answered the "why didn't you post it yourself' question

other than the "I was waiting to see" BS

if you wanted balance you would have posted it when it happened.

You just want confirmation of your own (incorrect) biases.

Here's one.

I hope its from the "approved" list.

Another top Hezbollah commander killed – but who dunnit?

Mustafa Badreddine led Hezbollah forces in Syria, and was involved in a long stream of terrorist attacks.

Edited by B-Man

LOL.......................I was hoping that Tom would make you post it.

That's what "I was waiting for"

I started the thread, and I have posted multiple times over the 2000 entries, where Muslim extremists have killed other muslims.

but isn't what you really want,

you aren't looking for balance...............and by the way, you never really answered the "why didn't you post it yourself' question

other than the "I was waiting to see" BS

if you wanted balance you would have posted it when it happened.

You just want confirmation of your own (incorrect) biases.

Here's one.

I hope its from the "approved" list.

Another top Hezbollah commander killed but who dunnit?

Mustafa Badreddine led Hezbollah forces in Syria, and was involved in a long stream of terrorist attacks.

Dude, you post EVERYTHING. The fact you missed this one story is telling. You've posted far less atrocities in terms of body count.

I did answer the question. I was waiting for someone like you to post it. Why would I post it first when I had the sneaky suspicion that no one would.

And I am looking for balance. That's why I pointed it out.

Well, anyways, RIP to those that lost their lives in the attack. Notice how nobody else said that?

And when I say nobody I'm referring to those that participated in this thread since I mentioned it, but hey, at least we got a, "Radical Muslim group blows up random innocent Muslims....in other news today There is a 60% chance of rain", response.

Edited by Justice

Well, anyways, RIP, to those that lost their lives in the attack. Notice how nobody else said that?

And when I say nobody I'm referring to those that participated in this thread since I mentioned it, but hey, at least we got a, "Radical Muslim group blows up random innocent Muslims....in other news today There is a 60% chance of rain", response.

RIP all those innocent children of God. The innocent will be just fine in Heaven.

I really hate that the U.S. invaded Iraq. Afghanishtan should have been a short 6 month war and done.

So in other words, what you were saying is...it's not reported if you don't read it here? :doh:

RIP all those innocent children of God. The innocent will be just fine in Heaven.

I really hate that the U.S. invaded Iraq. Afghanishtan should have been a short 6 month war and done.

Afghanistan would have been a short 3-month war, if we hadn't decided we needed to Export Democracy to a region that's culturally firmly rooted in about 1000 AD.

Afghanistan would have been a short 3-month war, if we hadn't decided we needed to Export Democracy to a region that's culturally firmly rooted in about 1000 AD.

We only wish. Islam was much more progressive and advanced in many ways back then.