Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Tell that to the local anti-gun crowd. I was very informed on what was going on with this situation. Chabot sent out lots of very lengthy emails with regard to the situation.

From the Sr. Rangemaster:

Closing the range which cleans up after itself will send shooters outdoors, who won't clean up after themselves

But yeah, it's all about the Environment

Its an investment. It is only going to increase in value and cost. It has a very long shelf life. Buy it cheap and stock it deep.

I finally bought a .22lr rifle (been holding off due to ammo scarcity) lately I have actually been finding it on store shelves. I'm almost to 1000rds. My goal would be to get up to about 5000rds stocked at home. I would be content with that for awhile at least.

But let's face it 90% of non gun owner, anti gun types think you shouldn't have more than about 10 bullets at home at any given time. It's apparent in the way they cover and portray any story involving guns and ammo. So whatever....

I bought a 5000 round block of 22 a couple years ago. Smart investment, I have a healthy supply and have traded a few boxes for well above market value

Closing the range which cleans up after itself will send shooters outdoors, who won't clean up after themselves

But yeah, it's all about the Environment

You're expecting hysterical liberals to think before they scream? Seriously??

Oh and the lasted conversation on Nextdoor (a neighborhood blog) is bout how people squirting a little bit of roundup on their weeds is going to kill us all.

Edited by Chef Jim

Self-Criticism In The Arab World Following Brussels Attacks: "We Must Recognize That Most Terrorism Is Carried Out By Muslims". (Memri).

Following the March 22, 2016 Brussels terrorist attacks that killed 35 and wounded over 300 others the Arab press featured numerous articles accusing the West and various opponents in the region of supporting terrorism.[1] However, several notable articles expressed self-criticism, laying the responsibility for the creation of suicide bombers and for horrific terror attacks on the prevailing cultures and perceptions in the Muslim and Arab countries of origin. They harshly criticized the Muslims for not standing up against terrorism or doing enough to eliminate it and for justifying or even praising the attacks while disregarding any Muslim responsibility for terrorism.

Al-Hayat Editor: We Have Failed, We Flee Our Countries And The World Attempts To Flee The Wave Of Suicide Bombers Produced By Our Culture.

In an article titled "We Have Failed Indeed," the editor of the London-based Saudi daily Al-Hayat, Ghassan Charbel, attacked the Arabs and Muslims for sowing destruction and fear in the very same European countries that had agreed to take them in after they had fled their failed countries.
Charbel argued that the Arabs and Muslims had not managed to build states and citizens that could integrate into the modern world, and that they must recognize their failure and start from scratch.
He wrote: "Are we [the Arabs and Muslims] simply part of this world, or are we perhaps an explosive charge implanted in [this world's] entrails? Are we a normal neighborhood in the global village, or are we maybe a neighborhood of suicide bombers in [that village]? Are these massacres that move [from place to place] aimed at annexing the Arab and Muslim communities in the West to the lexicon of slaughter and suicide? Are we part of the world's present and future, or are we a dark tempest that seeks to send [the world] back to the caves that it abandoned when it chose the path of progress and human dignity?
"Do we seek to defend our character, right, or identity? Or do we [actually] seek to impose this character on others? Is our option for the other essentially that he will either be like us or we will blow him up, so that his body parts mingle with ours? Is it accurate [to say] that we are calmed only by seeing the streets of the other's world full of barricades of corpses and broken glass? Who was it that allowed Muslim fanatics to kill a Turk on the streets of Istanbul, a Frenchman on the streets of Paris, and a tourist on the streets of Brussels?
"Has a man who came as a refugee or immigrant to a foreign country that took him in and provided him with a roof over his head, an address, social assistance, and medical care the right to blow himself up on its streets because it did not embrace his character, his interpretation, and his mode of thinking and way of life?
Does the discourse regarding unemployment and non-integration in Western society detract from [the horror of] the crime? Has a spiteful person the right to kill the other merely because he does not drink with him at the same fount? Have we have the right to continue delving into historical sources in order to rely on past wrongs done to us and use this to justify the slaughter of innocents in a country whence we fled because of a tyrant or a civil war [in our own countries]? Who gave us the right to dictate to others the nature of their regimes, their values, and their lifestyle?
"We have failed indeed.
More at the link:

Tell that to the local anti-gun crowd. I was very informed on what was going on with this situation. Chabot sent out lots of very lengthy emails with regard to the situation.

From the Sr. Rangemaster:

Yeah forget what the people want. They use the environment and terrorism thing to gradually erode our rights. What a screw job this entire system is turning out to be.

I am relieved to read in a recent report that the detainees released from Gitmo by POTUS have NOT returned to terrorist activities. However, those released by George Bush HAVE returned to their terrorist ways. (I'll always believe Laura Bush had a hand in this.)

Huh, what a revelation by our omniscient POTUS.

pretty good day for the Israeli terrorists too ... knocked off 2 more Palestinean children while they were sleeping. That state-sponsored terror sure is a good deal, get the best weapons in the world, and get to kill as many civilians as they wish without any concern for repercussion

Two Palestinian Children Reportedly Killed in Israeli Airstrike on Gaza

pretty good day for the Israeli terrorists too ... knocked off 2 more Palestinean children while they were sleeping. That state-sponsored terror sure is a good deal, get the best weapons in the world, and get to kill as many civilians as they wish without any concern for repercussion

Two Palestinian Children Reportedly Killed in Israeli Airstrike on Gaza

Prayers go out to those innocent children.

I guess that you 'held' the part of this story that points out the truth.

The Israeli forces fired in response to four rockets fired from the cowards in Palestine hiding amongst civilians.

But your "knocked off two more children while they were sleeping" spin is what you want to push, so there is no real surprise there.

Prayers go out to those innocent children.

I guess that you 'held' the part of this story that points out the truth.

The Israeli forces fired in response to four rockets fired from the cowards in Palestine hiding amongst civilians.

But your "knocked off two more children while they were sleeping" spin is what you want to push, so there is no real surprise there.

Sure whatever just like the kids playing soccer on the beach or the families at the UN shelters. As I said, that state sponsored terror sure is a good deal

Sure whatever just like the kids playing soccer on the beach or the families at the UN shelters. As I said, that state sponsored terror sure is a good deal

Thank God Trump will be elected and change all that dickwad.

He's going to kill all the Jews like Joe wants?

Not only will he kill all the Jews...he's going to be the best at it. Drudge has a poll on who would kill the most Jews, and Trump won it again by a lot, okay? Believe me, you don't want to know how many Jews he'll kill 'cause frankly it'll make Hitler look like an amateur, okay?

Not only will he kill all the Jews...he's going to be the best at it. Drudge has a poll on who would kill the most Jews, and Trump won it again by a lot, okay? Believe me, you don't want to know how many Jews he'll kill 'cause frankly it'll make Hitler look like an amateur, okay?

And think of all the gold he can recover to gild more trump signs.

Amazing that the neo nazi's like Joe and Ozy support a candidate like Trump whose son in law is Jewish.

Amazing that the neo nazi's like Joe and Ozy support a candidate like Trump whose son in law is Jewish.

And because his wife married a Jew, who knows Jews better than Trump? No one! He's the very best at knowing Jews, which is why he's the best choice to exterminate them. Because he knows where they hide because his son-in-law tells him! They're over there! Under the couch! Out, damn Jews! Out!

Believe me, disaster for the Jews, okay! Total disaster.