Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

My last post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

However, Muslims will absolutely refer to praying at a mosque as "service."

Is that right? I'll be sure to remember that next time I hear it. It would be a first.

Is that right? I'll be sure to remember that next time I hear it. It would be a first.

You have to excuse Ozy. In his mind, darker big nosed people are interchangeable.

Yes, you wouldn't use the word when speaking to each other. (Especially not when speaking to each other in Arabic or Farsi, obviously.)

But what happens when Muslims communicate with the kafir like that alleged girl was doing on reddit? Another example here (see the "Cell Phones" section. And it's used twice more on that page.)

Not saying she's not a fake. She could be.

You have to excuse Ozy. In his mind, darker big nosed people are interchangeable.

I wish that American Jews were darker, to be quite frank. The ability to pass as white is a cornerstone of their power.

Yes, you wouldn't use the word when speaking to each other. (Especially not when speaking to each other in Arabic or Farsi, obviously.)

But what happens when Muslims communicate with the kafir like that alleged girl was doing on reddit? Another example here (see the "Cell Phones" section. And it's used twice more on that page.)

Not saying she's not a fake. She could be.

Context much?

If you learn how to read better you may be able to discern fakes more easily. I hate to be the one to tell you but that Nigerian prince is not really going to give you all of that money.

I wish that American Jews were darker, to be quite frank. The ability to pass as white is a cornerstone of their power.

That's pretty disgusting.

I'm wondering if we can't tell them apart from whites how they can be sure they haven't accidentally included someone white into their world dominating plans. Do they have secret decoder rings like Ovaltine?

You still couldn't be sure......

Maybe if they had........oh I don't know...........some kind of identifying mark on their arm.

qPBF6159737.jpg

It's either that, or that they actually are much smarter than the pretending-to-be-smart white supremacists.

Nobel Peace Prize Update:

7a366ac8d0f934b5318e721ba049e9b1_bigger. Washington PostVerified account @washingtonpost 7m7 minutes ago

Two ways the war in Yemen is turning into a disaster for the U.S.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiRAWh0dHA6Ly9pbWcud2FzaGlu

Its leading to the deaths of civilians and empowering Al-Qaeda

Edited by B-Man

Nobel Peace Prize Update:

proxy.jpg?t=HBiRAWh0dHA6Ly9pbWcud2FzaGlu

Its leading to the deaths of civilians and empowering Al-Qaeda

Speaking of Nobel Peace Prizes...he's been nominated for another, for the Iran deal.

But then, Trump's been nominated too. Which shows you how much a Nobel Peace Prize is worth.

Israeli civilian bus bombed near Jerusalem, as Hamas tunnel into Israel found

Reminiscent of lead up to the 2014 Gaza war.

Bus-Bombing-Israel-4-18-2016-2-e14609990

It’s beginning to look like it will be another hot summer in Israel.

There was a bus explosion near Jerusalem earlier today. At first there was confusion as to whether it was a bomb or some technical failure. Police have just confirmed that it was a small bomb, though it remains unclear as of this writing if it was planted or a suicide bombing.