Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

No chance it was a hate crime against gays? Not like that it makes it any better.

50 dead. So sad.

The state is referring to it as Islamic Terror, so yes, if if makes you feel better, it was a hate crime against gays.

Semi automatic weapons with big clips available at your local gunshow....

Right on cue. The nutbag left wants you to know this isn't about terrorism. It's about guns. If there were no gun shows, this would have been avoided.

It's amazing to me how much dumbassery comes out of the left when a tragedy like this hits.

Will the left be praying for the victims and families, or will they run another Daily News headline explaining that God isn't going to fix this...and that only the government can make this right?

The state is referring to it as Islamic Terror, so yes, if if makes you feel better, it was a hate crime against gays.

Right on cue. The nutbag left wants you to know this isn't about terrorism. It's about guns. If there were no gun shows, this would have been avoided.

It's amazing to me how much dumbassery comes out of the left when a tragedy like this hits.

Will the left be praying for the victims and families, or will they run another Daily News headline explaining that God isn't going to fix this...and that only the government can make this right?

Can't it be about both issues?? Is that possible? I mean he ain't killing 50 people with a knife, right? I support guns too, but you gotta admit it's a problem.

Semi automatic weapons with big clips available at your local gunshow....

as katie couric demonstrated, amiright?

%baffoon

No way this terrorist acted alone. How can one man kill that many?

press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger.

i'm pretty sure that most gay men do not carry. if he would have tried this as a biker bar you might have one or two men injured from blisters on their trigger finger.

as katie couric demonstrated, amiright?

%baffoon

press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger. press trigger.

i'm pretty sure that most gay men do not carry. if he would have tried this as a biker bar you might have one or two men injured from blisters on their trigger finger.

The guy has to change clips, right?

Maybe don't push your political agenda for a day or two $%^#face.

He's just following script. This is the party of baskin, gatorman/...lybyob, birdog, etc. Over 50 gays murdered by an Islamic terrorist on US soil, and the first thought is about buying weapons at a gun show.

Because, y'know, we don't want to offend the Muslims.

Can't it be about both issues?? Is that possible? I mean he ain't killing 50 people with a knife, right? I support guns too, but you gotta admit it's a problem.

If you look at what is happening right now in Orlando and your first thought is about gun shows, you really don't give a schitt about what happened in Orlando. You only care about pushing an agenda.

yep. whats your point?

you think he cared?

Now people are saying deadliest mass shooting in US history.

wow he beat cho's high score?

yep. whats your point?

He's just following script. This is the party of baskin, gatorman/...lybyob, birdog, etc. Over 50 gays murdered by an Islamic terrorist on US soil, and the first thought is about buying weapons at a gun show.

If you look at what is happening right now in Orlando and your first thought is about gun shows, you really don't give a schitt about what happened in Orlando. You only care about pushing an agenda.

I disagree.

From Senator Sessions this morning.............THIS is what we need to face.........not the gun show squirrel

CkwYwTGWkAA_dYM.jpg

Muslim or not. This type of thing happens far too often in our nation.

Muslim or not. This type of thing happens far too often in our nation.

but they're usually foreigners. build a wall!

wait until you get some of the crazy nut religious bigots saying this was god's will. they were sinners, they deserved this, etc.

issues like this always take the worst of both sides to make the best cases for how sick society is. you have baskin, et al banging a political drum. you have westboro baptist types crusading against gays (likely to come if not already). you have trump and his drones crying for deportation and walls. you have hillary clinton being an evil, vile liar.

yep. whats your point?

you think he cared?

wow he beat cho's high score?

yep. whats your point?

My point is I don't believe he acted alone. And if he didn't they need to find his accomplices.

An AR-15 is a rather large weapon. My guess is the door man got hit first. It's not like this terrorist scum can sneak this gun in.

Edited by Justice

My point is I don't believe he acted alone. And if he didn't they need to find his accomplices.

An AR-15 is a rather large weapon. My guess is the door man got hit first. It's not like this terrorist scum can sneak this gun in.

yeah, well, stop trying to believe things. the cia was likely involved in order to push the agenda of obama on assault weapons and muslims and rainbow farting unicorns.

society is retarded.

It seems like shooting started outside, then he ran in.

yeah, well, stop trying to believe things. the cia was likely involved in order to push the agenda of obama on assault weapons and muslims and rainbow farting unicorns.

society is retarded.

Am I the only one that suspects more terrorist shooters were involved?

Am I the only one that suspects more terrorist shooters were involved?

probably skinheads and members of the catholic church. rumor has it, the boys scouts of america and black panthers drove the getaway cars.

Edited by Boyst62

Maybe don't push your political agenda for a day or two $%^#face.

He was quoting baskin who raised the issue.

So maybe you should point you're ire at the asshat pushing the leftist issue

Clip

3.jpg

Clip goes here

thumb3.jpg

Magazine

161402_ts.jpg

Magazine goes here

AR15_A3_Tactical_Carbine_pic1.jpg

From Prof. Althouse: How will Clinton and Trump and their proxies talk about the Orlando shooting/terrorism?

We saw how the different political candidates talked about the San Bernardino massacre, which happened last December. As I remember it, roughly, Clinton and Obama centered on guns and lectured us about the need for gun control, and Republicans talked about immigration policy and Islamic extremism.

Now, closer to the election, what framework will be imposed? Something was learned from the politics around San Bernardino and the primary season is over, so I suspect that Democrats will not choose to emphasize gun control (unless this turns out to have been a lone mentally ill person). The Democrats may try to use the idea of an attack on a gay club to criticize Donald Trump for creating a divisive atmosphere of hate, even though none of his alleged hate-mongering has been about gay people. As for what Trump and his proxies will say, it depends on who the murderer turns out to be.

More at the link:
Same for this board..............