Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Family attempting to change the focus to a "hate crime".........Will the media follow ?

Omar Mateen, the man who opened fire at a gay nightclub in Florida, killing at least 50 people and injuring dozens more, had become angered after seeing two men kissing in downtown Miami, his father has told NBC News. (more)

The father, speaking to NBC News on late Sunday morning, apologized for his son's actions and said he was in shock. "We apologize to everyone. I am so sorry. I lost a son. They lost sons. All of these people are my family," he was quoted as saying.

The father added that Mateen had become very angry after he saw two men kissing in downtown Miami two months ago. The father said he believes that incident may have led to his actions, according to NBC News.

I cannot know the mind of a zealot, but this doesn't really make sense.

He saw two men kissing, so two months later he drives two hours north to Orlando and opens fire ?

This will be eagerly grasped upon by the "Motives are Unclear" crowd.

The state is referring to it as Islamic Terror, so yes, if if makes you feel better, it was a hate crime against gays.

Right on cue. The nutbag left wants you to know this isn't about terrorism. It's about guns. If there were no gun shows, this would have been avoided.

It's amazing to me how much dumbassery comes out of the left when a tragedy like this hits.

Will the left be praying for the victims and families, or will they run another Daily News headline explaining that God isn't going to fix this...and that only the government can make this right?

The poster asked how it was possible that one man could kill 50 people on his own - I responded with the technology and the availability - just facts...and right on cue YOU are the one adding spin - I know you have trouble with simple facts and simple answers.

Maybe don't push your political agenda for a day or two $%^#face.

See above

Edited by baskin

The poster asked how it was possible that one man could kill 50 people on his own - I responded with the technology and the availability - just facts...and right on cue YOU are the one adding spin - I know you have trouble with simple facts and simple answers.

See above

Or he could have just as easily passed a background check and bought the gun in a store. What is it about gun shows that gets your goat up? Why aren't you commenting on his suicide vest or the explosives in the car. Would you feel more comfortable if he smashed his car into the club and blew everybody up?

Oops. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he wasn't a member of the NRA.

Right on cue. The nutbag RIGHT wants you to know this isn't about terrorism. It's about DEMOCRATS. If there were no POLITICS, this would have been avoided.

It's amazing to me how much dumbassery comes out of the RIGHT when a tragedy like this hits.

Will the RIGHT be praying for the victims and families, or will they run another Daily News headline explaining that God isn't going to fix this...and that only the GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS can make this right?

With 50 people dead, the Orlando gay club shooting is the deadliest in modern U.S. history.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiwAWh0dHBzOi8vaW1nLmJ1enpm

At the press conference, FBI said it's too soon to call it "Islamic terrorism," but they had an Imam speak. Why?

The problem isn't "religion."

It isn't "extremism."

It's jihadism.

If you can't call the enemy what he actually is, you are fated to lose.

Or he could have just as easily passed a background check and bought the gun in a store. What is it about gun shows that gets your goat up? Why aren't you commenting on his suicide vest or the explosives in the car. Would you feel more comfortable if he smashed his car into the club and blew everybody up?

nothing got my goat up - thin skinned much? Some one asked a question and I answered - thank you for adding data that the gunman could obtain the necessary weapons via a regular gun store too..

Will the RIGHT be praying for the victims and families, or will they run another Daily News headline explaining that God isn't going to fix this...and that only the GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS can make this right?

You do realize that the Daily News is a very left-wing, Trump-hating newspaper, don't you?

You do realize that the Daily News is a very left-wing, Trump-hating newspaper, don't you?

No..........he doesnt.

From the Gay Patriot

Self-Defense Is a Human Right

The terrorist shooting in Orlando should remind gay people (and everybody else) of the importance of being capable and legally allowed to defend yourself. This terrorist was able to kill without resistance because no one there was allowed to shoot back.

If you don’t have a gun, get one, and learn how to use it. Get trained and get a concealed carry license.

If you live in a state like California, New York, Connecticut, Illinois, or New Jersey where the state does not recognize your right to defend yourself, you should consider moving. Criminals and terrorists don’t give a crap about “Common Sense Gun Safety Laws.”

And you should fight any attempts to impose any kind of gun control; recognizing that every gun control measure the left puts out there is just an incremental step toward to ultimate goal of outlawing the private ownership of firearms.

The terrorist started killing at 2AM. The SWAT Team went in at 5AM. Think about that.

Remember, the Police are not there to protect you. The Police are there to wipe up the bloodstains after you’re dead.

Right on cue. The nutbag RIGHT wants you to know this isn't about terrorism. It's about DEMOCRATS. If there were no POLITICS, this would have been avoided.

It's amazing to me how much dumbassery comes out of the RIGHT when a tragedy like this hits.

Actually, it hilights the fact that there are, in fact, bigots on both sides of the aisle, contrary to the thousands of posts on social media claiming that the right perpetuates this.

But yeah, rush to your corner. That'll fix it.

Damian Paletta of the Wall Street Journal tweets, “Rep. [Adam] Schiff, [D-CA] who is always cautious, says Dept. of Homeland Security told him Orlando shooter made pledge of allegiance to Islamic State.”

“House Homeland Security Chair McCaul: ‘This appears to be the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11.'”

AGAIN:

The problem isn't "religion."

It isn't "extremism."

It's jihadism.

If you can't call the enemy what he actually is, you are fated to lose.

You do realize that LA was injecting the ole left/right points in a response to my post and so I simply changed a couple of words to his reply to show how simple its is to show the hypocrisy on this board

Actually, it hilights the fact that there are, in fact, bigots on both sides of the aisle, contrary to the thousands of posts on social media claiming that the right perpetuates this.

But yeah, rush to your corner. That'll fix it.

I didn't rush to my corner - at all - you guys did

You do realize that LA was injecting the ole left/right points in a response to my post and so I simply changed a couple of words to his reply to show how simple its is to show the hypocrisy on this board

I didn't rush to my corner - at all - you guys did

Not a single person mentioned gun laws, gun control, gun show "loopholes" etc etc, except you.

Not a single person mentioned gun laws, gun control, gun show "loopholes" etc etc, except you.

In spite of the fact that this guy was apparently an armed security guard with more government endorsement and certification of his ability to responsibly carry and use firearms than the average citizen. Edited by sodbuster

In spite of the fact that this guy was apparently an armed security guard with more government endorsement and certification of his ability to responsibly carry and use firearms than the average citizen.

But but but Baskin didn't rush to his corner, he just spouted a traditionally liberal opinion with zero basis that has !@#$ all to do with what happened.

The terrorist started killing at 2AM. The SWAT Team went in at 5AM. Think about that.

This is going to become an issue, isn't it? SWAT not staging an armed assault immediately, but actually securing the area and attempting negotiations first?

Man, this is just going to hit all the hot-button issues...gay rights, terrorism, Islamic refugees, gun control, police brutality, police inactivity, police...anything. At this rate, we'll hear before the day is over that the security jobs for the club were outsourced to China...